It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need a copy of the "documentary," "The UFO CONNECTION"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey, Fake-umentary Fans! --

Many years ago, on the local LA TV station KTLA, Channel 5 (now part of the broadcasting juggernaut known as "The CW"), there was a Monday-through-Friday movie show. Usually with a week-long theme (Chop Socky! Westerns! Douglas Sirk Movies that Aren't Too Obviously Gay!), as a part of the occasional "ooky-spooky" package was a documentary of sorts titled (oh, so originally) The UFO Connection. UFO culture from the D list and a testament more to the art of pre-digital b-roll editing than of cutting edge Nude Age reportage, nevertheless, I am jonesing big time for a copy of this flick.

It undoubtedly goes under a host of other names, but The UFO Connection was how it was always billed there on channel 5.

Here's a clue for you to help you remember this forgettable flick: the on-screen narrator was a slightly sardonic bald dude with and authoritative goatee (back when goatees were authoritative) who himself was known (at least locally) as being the spokes-face for some mid-to-late 1970's weight-loss product or another.

Help me, oh ye trollers of the ATS forums, you are, like, my only hope!

Yours, Obviously With Too much Time on My Hands,

-- Lawrence J. Lankershim

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If it's from the 70's you may check this one.

www.imdb.com...

join