It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seems the cat is finally out of the bag & I'd wager a Larry King special is next. I really don't expect this to be the end of disinfo, only the beginning of a new phase. Should the people involved in the coverup be allowed to go unpunished?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just found this not even a min ago. I looked just Edgar Mitchell on yahoo news and found this

UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
Australia.TO, Australia - 1 hour ago
Last night was another ground breaking testimony from Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio. During the interview Dr. Mitchell further elaborated on ...

noticed how it says posted an hour ago. and heres the link the the rest

www.australia.to...:et-&catid=1:latest

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just found this not even a min ago. I looked for Edgar Mitchell on yahoo news and found this

UFO Disclosure from Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
Australia.TO, Australia - 1 hour ago
Last night was another ground breaking testimony from Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell on Kerrang Radio. During the interview Dr. Mitchell further elaborated on ...

noticed how it says posted an hour ago, and heres the link the the rest

so to those saying its old news, it was posted an hour ago saying that he said it last night.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by EpicJ19]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Lol oh my, I just read all these replys and folks are jumping for joy

Too funny. Did Edgar present evidence or just make claims? I didn't hear the interview and am curious if you folks are excited about the proof he gave or the story he told? I ask this because I have heard him make exceptional claims in the past but of course had no proof. I can't just take his word on it, my ability to reason won't allow for it - Astronaut Corps member or not. That to me is just like believing Clinton when he stated " I did not have sexual relations with that woman" just because he was a President lol!

Deny Ignorance
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was just on the phone to a colleague with the news and the phone cut out 3 times - I finally gave up on the phone and just agreed to meet up for a beer

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I hate to mention this, but man I have to..If this is the first time he has said Roswell happened and the government knows about the aliens and they are covering it up...well he needs protection. Sad to say that but we all know it's true.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Government will reveal, with the cooperation of THEM that it was indeed THEIR(ET)'s wish to NOT BE REVEALED to the underdeveloped societies of the past and the reason for the US' POLICING of the world was to get the house in order for the arrival.

The push for unified world government will probably be "blamed" on ET's request too.

Who cares why they covered it up though because it will be uncovered soon.

The urgency of the non proliferation movement can then be attributed to the request of the galactic community.

Finally we will have real active exopolitics.
Municipal, State, Federal, World & Galactic.

However all of this energy we have built up in the conspiracy / ufo forums and groups has to be directed somewhere or the steam let out slowly and I think the steam IS being let out slowly!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Yes I'm steamed about the whole deal and it does escape from time to time

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don't believe that crap about aliens not being hostile. Aliens are totally lame and they abduct unwilling people and they don't have souls

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You have received that knowledge from where Chican? The first step to wisdom is knowing the truth!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chicanabumblebee
I don't believe that crap about aliens not being hostile. Aliens are totally lame and they abduct unwilling people and they don't have souls
When you say Aliens remember we don't know how many different races and agendas are at play here. We can not lump all aliens as having one agenda, just look at the human agendas, look how complicated Geo politics are just imagine galaxy or inter galaxy politics.
open your minds, think bigger, and examine issues from many possible prospectives, its never that simple

best wishes

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I gotta ask, why now? If he's had this info for all this time then why reveal it now. It feels wrong somehow. He has absolutley nothing to gain by this and will almost surely be discredited by his peers. Feels like misdirection and disinfo somehow. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just for background... who owns Kerrang Radio? And what has Edgar Mitchell been up to since his retirement? I was under the impression that most, if not all, astronauts, went through some sort of hypnotizing sessions during their debriefings?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Well I think there comes a time when good men have to finally tell the truth regardless of the consequences. He knows he's getting to final retirement age, and he just needs to get this off his chest. I applaud him in being so brave, because I have seen the dark powers that be and I mean to tell you, if they want you to purchase some nice farmland for your portfolio,...you will be retiring there in short order.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As a titillating ATS insiders note, this apparent disclosure happened the same day Dark Knight premiered in UK? D4rk Kn1ght?
But also, the new X Files is out this Friday, so great publicity

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This, like all other stories by credible witnesses, will be categorically ignored by the government. Protection? He doesn't need protection, why would you need to protect a nutcase?

This means nothing, it won't be in any papers tomorrow. Or the next day.. or the next, and it will disappear, like all other stories.

The only way something would come of this, if 5 or more astronauts for example, all got together on a show and said "yes, they exist." Then, that would be a bit too much for our government to ignore. They are going to ignore this, and the general public will not know, or they won't care. Sad, but true.

When I get irrate with the absolute stupid reports and abduction cases, it's because of this. The level of seriousness surrounding aliens and ufos on a scale of 1 to 10 is probably somewhere around 2. For every credible story, we have 9 fakes, moronic stories, or nutcases trying to hitch rides on comets. Until that stigma fades, this sort of thing will do nothing folks.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Mate, your avatar is of ridiculously large proportions! Especially when your making so many one line comments (which is against ATS T&Cs BTW). It's taking up way too much page space dude! How about making a smaller one?

Sorry to digress people but David9176's avatar is out of control & driving me batty!!!

Now.. back to the conversation at hand....

I'm with Springer on this one. Edgar's been saying this stuff for years. I would hesitate getting excited until it has actually been picked up by mainstream media everywhere and is growing in impetus. Otherwise you risk major disappointment - and we've already had our fare share of it over the years in the UFOlogical community.

My bet is that nothing will transpire from this - though I hope I'm wrong

IRM

Edit for dreaded typos :s

[edit on 23/7/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The only way something would come of this, if 5 or more astronauts for example, all got together on a show and said "yes, they exist." Then, that would be a bit too much for our government to ignore. They are going to ignore this, and the general public will not know, or they won't care. Sad, but true.

"WASHINGTON -- One of America's first astronauts claims that the government has withheld information that alien spacecraft have visited Earth.

Leroy Gordon "Gordo" Cooper Jr. says the government has "swept under the rug" the truth about unidentified flying objects or UFOs. "

Thats another one NOW we need just 4 more!

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpicJ19

noticed how it says posted an hour ago. and heres the link the the rest

www.australia.to...

Did anyone NOTICE THIS in the link you posted?

Note From The Interview : By "UFO REALITY" from ATS

That article is taken direct from an ATS POST

Also look at the age of Mitchell in the various Youtube videos... notice how young he is in some?

He has been saying this for a long time...

There will be no amazing disclosure... This is not new...

Edgar Mitchel Interview on Dateline NBC April 19, 1996 - UFO Evidence
www.ufoevidence.org...

He is Positive that Aliens Have Landed on Earth
Edgar Mitchell: US Covers Up Aliens For 50 Years
October 11, 1998
www.geocities.com...

(I think that was posted already...)

Mitchell has publicly expressed his opinions that he is "90 per cent sure that many of the thousands of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, recorded since the 1940s, belong to visitors from other planets"[7] and that UFOs have been the "subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and to create confusion so the truth doesn't come out."[8] In 2004 he told the St. Petersburg Times that a "cabal of insiders" inside the US Government were studying recovered alien bodies, and that this group had stopped briefing US Presidents after John F. Kennedy.[9] He has said, that "We all know that UFOs are real, now the question is, where they come from."

en.wikipedia.org...

He is currently the Advisory Board Chairman of the Institute for Cooperation in Space, co-founded by Dr. Carol Rosin

Sad to say nothing will change... no disclosure here... no mainstream news coverage...

PS It didn't cause a stir when it was on the Art Bell show...

Dr. Edgar Mitchell

"There is certain evidence that simply doesn't fit
with our model of how the moon is put together."

- Edgar Mitchell, May 15th, 1996
Art Bell Coast to Coast Radio Program

Richard Hoagland and Dr. Edgar Mitchell first appeared on the Art Bell program on consecutive days. After Mr Hoagland's appearance, Dr. Mitchell was asked some questions by Art Bell on the next program, regarding the work of Richard. Needless to say, the answers from Dr. Mitchell drew some comments from listeners of the program. Here are a couple letters that were forwarded to The Enterprise Mission and the reply from Art Bell.

www.enterprisemission.com...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpicJ19
I just found this not even a min ago. I looked for Edgar Mitchell on yahoo news and found this

[edit on 22-7-2008 by EpicJ19]

What the hell is Australia.to? And why did they cut and paste the OPś post?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join