It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just dont care if it is old news, the fact that he is on now talking about it to everyone is exciting and something new.

I just hope it does not get brushed under the carpet.

This is great, first time I have heard about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OMFGitsJack

Why all the unwarranted excitement? Mitchell has been saying he believes in aliens etc, for many years. Do a search on youtube and see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes but now is a great time to listen to him, as things now look like they are starting to happen, so now what he says might get more recognition.
More than when he first came out with his statements.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok people, let's see what happens now. Seems promising, but we've been here so many times before it makes me want to cry. Thing is, some of us KNOW what's what.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The interview isn't live, its just the first time its been aired on kerrang or any other station.

This is my local radio, i know they do talk a lot about aliens, ufo's etc on the night before show a LOT.

But this is the first time they've had a respected scientist make that sort of anouncement. They usually just have the occasional ufo nut. But this is the real deal.

OMG my mind has just exploded.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
this is good stuff!!

Of course we are not alone in the universe. only uneducated people think we are the only sapient species in the universe.

The universe is so huge, there are so many galaxies, so many stars. how arrogant one´s have to be to believe we are the better thing that happened in this huge space we live in...

Its good to see respected people talking unafraid about these subjects anyway!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thousands of listeners herd what was mentioned tonight.
The Revolution is now. This is only the Beginning...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Who cares if this is new or not. As with everything, timing is key, and perhaps the timing is better now than ever.

I agree with you totally, keep it in people's faces. For most of us just about everything we are seeing from the msm is "old news". Although, the more people we get interested the more pressure we can put on world leaders to open up about what they know. If and when the truth does come out it will not seem like such a big deal. Then I get to say to everyone I know, I told you so.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hopefully someone recorded it and puts it up on Youtube soon.

I'm interested to hear what was said.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am looking around the net to see if this interview on kerrang is mentioned elsewhere, but cannot find anything, looking at breaking news sites aswell, are they that slow.
Has anyone else found anything yet if so can you post the link.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I keep saying this, and probably will keep on
, but disclosures finally coming.
I missed this interview, but hope to catch it if someone puts it on youtube. Sounds too good to miss. Just after the latest Larry King too, which was good. And my uncle was telling us yesterday that around the same time the CNN had that show on, CBC and CTV in Canada, also had 2 serious UFO segments. Mainstream television reporting it seriously. I hope this ones going to be put up, and BTW, thank you, ufo reality, for taking those notes.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There has been huge stories for years and years. Other astronauts saying the same thing in essence, amazing videos and stories, and the government does the best thing they can do... neither ignore nor deny, but rather act as if it's not even worth their time. The easiest way to avoid getting into trouble. They already dug a hole with Roswell, they will not make the same mistake again.

As long as the media makes a joke of it, and as long as no researcher(s) can make a scientific body worth a snot take it seriously, it will continue to get utterly ignored. Any story that shows up will be quickly gone. Any good story has two sides. With ufo sightings, you have people saying "I saw this," and then the government? Abject silence. No story, it dies.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by OMFGitsJack

Why all the unwarranted excitement? Mitchell has been saying he believes in aliens etc, for many years. Do a search on youtube and see for yourself.

Yes, but this time, on the actual record, he says he know they are here, he knows roswell happened and he knows this has been covered up because he was on the other side. This is not about belief. People believe in all sorts of crap. This is about what this man, a very brilliant man by most accounts, knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Maybe this will encourage more of the space jockeys to disclose. Makes you wonder what they make those guys/gals sign to scare them off. Maybe if one or two of them formed a support group they could step up to the plate "en masse" and then thry might not feel as threatened.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Damn I wished I was able to listen to the interview but I hope they repeat it in a couple days. Now as far as this story being all over front page news agencies...sadly the way the UFO community is looked that I highly doubt there will be reported news but I SURE HOPE THERE WILL BE! Disclosure is coming closer and closer every single day but will this be the smoking gun? Only time will tell and unfortunately we will just have to wait and see! Larry King needs to defiantly interview Edgar or maybe ATS sometime in the future!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Did not know much about this man, (please xcuse me I am from England), until I read this page.

Top man, I find it hard to think he is making his claims up.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Edgar is an MIT grad. This is the last person on Earth I would imagine making false statements about UFOs of all things on a radio show as large as Kerrang. Like I said, it's a step forward for disclosure...

I'm sure we'll see more about this in the media this week.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this is nothing new with Mitchell.. he never claims to of ever seen one himself... he is just saying that he believes the people that have told him what they saw.. he grew up in the roswell area.. and he has been told by his neighbors that he grew up with .. that it was a flying saucer.. and he believes them.. and since he has been retired for years.. he has made it an issue to try and find the truth behind the roswell case.. he has had top level meetings with pentagon officials.. and they have told him that he was not in the need to know catagory. Now what that means I dont know.. but knowing the government.. they probably dont either..

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jon_1983
seems like he was saying similar stuff in 1998

www.geocities.com...

That report seems to keep a cautious tone to it.
Stating in 1998 that Edgar Mitchell is "90% certain" and "almost certain" of extra-terrestrial contact for 40 years would have been a safe story to print "back-in-the-day". Likely relegated to the very back pages, but still an epic story for a budding reporter, Tom Rhodes.

Perhaps any members who heard the "live" radio report could ascertain Mr. Mitchell's confidence during this broadcast with respect to the degree of certainty the reporter displayed in 1998.

I am very pleased with this post. Very refreshing news!
It is forcing me to answer a big question:
What will I do when I meet an alien?!?

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some great news. I can't wait to listen up on this interview. Would love to be able to shut the media up one day about loony people and there little green men. Reminds me of how religion did a similar thing with scientific belief. I know I can't totally put it into that context as scientific belief relied on the facts but could some of the stuff coming out now be our facts that we are not alone on this planet?

If this even makes the news I will be cheering. But the article would be about one top level nasa astronaut making claims about aliens. It would not sound as grand as a group of Nasa scientists disclosing the fact that aliens are visiting us. We should not get so hyped up over this at this moment in time. A proper disclosure is in need and people like him need to group together and organise it in front of the media and the public right now as it is the best time ever to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join