It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
darn I'm too late, they're playing music now. Rock format?

Do I at least have the right station?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nah it's still on. I'm in Brum listening now.
Nice one OMF

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
PLEASE tell me you all aren't serious?! Dr. Mitchell has been saying this FOR YEARS!

The problem is nobody listens, the government keeps playing their tricks and the media ignores it. Larry King is not "60 Minutes" but he IS a start.

RESEARCH Folks! That's what's required to play in this field, RESEARCH. Do all you can, keep a CRITICAL eye out for the hoaxers and PAY ATTENTION.

But again... This is OLD NEWS.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Thanks for postin this, i started listenin on the link and thought, wait i have the karrang channel, so anyone else who has only jus came across this thread theres still 40 mins left of posting this!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hmmm, ok I have the station, they're playing rock music, but I heard the DJ saying they'd be right back with so and so, concerning something about aliens, i just caught the very last few words before the song came on.

Anyhow, I read off the other link that Mitchell claims he was cured of prostate cancer during some healing ceremony, and he had some "epiphany" about the Earth, Sun and Moon. Seems he might be going a little batty in his old age?

How long has he been saying this about a government cover up?

Since he was what age?

I mean has he only been saying this for the last 10 or so years, or was he saying it back in the early 80's?

Cause I mean there's a big difference in some peoples minds at age 40, and 60 plus. Trust me I know , my old man is in his early 60's now and he's starting to go a little nutty.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Allo Springer. You are right this is way old news, but the station it is being played on reaches a wide audience otherwise unexposed to this stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If this is old news then why would Nike Pope say in the radio interview it would be all over the news tomorrow ( according to OP)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yeah this isn't even live, it's a been re-recorded from and earlier date.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi Springer, I have been posting some older links to his statements in the past. I guess because its on live UK radio it might stir up some interest. Here's hoping

PS. I'm suprised Nick Pope got so excited

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Nothing spectacular or new I'm afraid...

Edgar has been interested and involved in the UFO Field for years now, and has spoke openly in the past about his beliefs. Still, I must admit, hearing the interview would be of interest.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Yeah this isn't even live, it's a been re-recorded from and earlier date.

This Is live, The Interview isnt but the interview was suppose to be on him walking on the moon or so.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

It is old news stateside, but happening in a large radio in the UK this is bound to have a large impact on the european side of things, especially now that several european nations are coughing up classified files and bringing this stuff up to the public awareness level.

There have been qualified people saying this sort of thing for decades now, so in a sense this is old news, but the context is promising and this could be a very big push forward to one of the major nations puting disclosure on the table.

First it was barely hearable, then it was a whisper, then it was said out loud, now it was a kerrang.

Things may just be changeing. Everywhere I look these days, from alternative energy to UFO's, passing the Rothchilds and 911 there is an ever growing awareness, which I personally think is the information age raising the group consciousness of mankind up a few notches. I expect a lot of change over the next decade, most of it good, possibly some bad. Either way it's a good time to be alive.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Funny you should say that Springer.I just finished reading an old interview of Dr.Michell and what I found most interesting is that he says there are no structures on the moon.The one picture of him on the moon with the reflection of a supposed structure in his visor is false he says.He also says if there were structures there he wold have seen them. Ill try to post a link to it in a bit.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Tricky63]

link   
ah ok...well i just heard him say that the were going to re-air the interview on Tuesday..when he was talking to the NASA guy....when was the actual day of the interview?

link   
Everyone this is not new, the host stated this is the first time he has gone into the details but nothing sounded new to me. Start a petition to get this man noticed, to get him broadcasted on news channels across the globe! I’m uncertain how many people are lacking in this knowledge but if ATS users are who believe in aliens and ufos being covered up by the government then I’m sure such exposure would help to bring more supports to the cause of getting such things uncovered.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
ah ok...well i just heard him say that the were going to re-air the interview on Tuesday..when he was talking to the NASA guy....when was the actual day of the interview?

Don't know, but I know this is live, and I think this is the first time this interview has aired on Kerrang. It's a huge audience.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

First it was barely hearable, then it was a whisper, then it was said out loud, now it was a kerrang.

Well Kerrangs Slogan is
Life Is Loud

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Funny you should say that Springer.I just finished reading an old interview of Dr.Michell and what I found most interesting is that he says there are no structures on the moon.The one picture of him on the moon with the reflection of a supposed structure in his visor is false he says.He also says if there were structures there he wold have seen them. Ill try to post a link to it in a bit.

Link Here is the link to the interview where he says there are no structures on the moon.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A few predictions... and I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG!

1/There will be absolutely no major press coverage of this tomorrow... if there is it will be consigned to a small paragraph in the middle of the newspaper, or the last article on the news.... you know, the jokey 'my cat knows how to surf' spot

2/If there's even a whiff of more than just a few conspiracy nuts taking this seriously there will be an effort from certain quarters to deflect attention from what's been said, perhaps by officials 'clucking' in sympathy at how a once great man and American hero has now gone slightly senile, or is suffering from some illness, or exhaustion, or anything that hints at 'He's gone cuckoo!'.

3/Regardless, most people will blink, say 'Oh!' and go back to reading about Britney's latest breakdown, or what colour undies Obama wears!

4/ I will bury my head in my hands (like I do most days) and despair at the rampant shallowness and general ignorance that surrounds me!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who cares if this is new or not. As with everything, timing is key, and perhaps the timing is better now than ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join