It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anybody else see this thing starting to take off?
yesterday I thought it was headed for the usual death by mass media planned ignorance. Today the MSM seems to be covering this and it looks like it isn't getting bashed. new orders from on high? AP/UP, Drudge, CNN,ABC....Larry King is sure to do another follow up. Look to the skies for a Stephenville like event to happen soon, instead of the media moving the sheep away from an event they seem to be orchestrating one. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I dunno how u can say this means nothing, it has been the biggest step forward in disclosure since the disclosure project briefing in 2001.

Maybe with Mitchell's history it shouldn't be as big as it is, but now all the mainstream has run with it, the tide seems to have turned somewhat, over here 90% of people are saying they believe they are here in MSM polls. Fact is most people on ATS already knew so it doesn't make a big diff in our lives, but for the ordinary joe schmoe the mainstream tells them what to think so it makes all the diff for CNN and Fox to say it's so. Onward (and upward?)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts...but he is not doing that....gee...I wonder why, lol?

I mean, he's old and retired, what does he care?

Because the NAMES care... sometimes you know something positive but since the other party involved has specifically stated to you NOT to use his name... then if you do so...

What does he care? His integrity

I am sure you know what I mean

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
As I was listening to the interview, a thought came to me. Maybe the government (s) are about to bring everything out and reveal it to us all. I heard that the UN is going to declare the existence of extraterrestrial life. UFO's etc in 2009. Also, UFO activity seems to be up. Perhaps they have passed the point of deniability due to cell phones, camaras, etc. Anyway, look for more of these important people coming out before 2009. If I'm right, we will all know by this time next year. If not.. oh well.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The American Government has never denied the existence of UFO

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

I went to the Drudge link.
It's hard to feel angry at NASA.
They have only 2 choices. Confirm or deny
Can you imagine NASA saying
"Oh yeah, he is right. We see alien UFOs flying around everywhere.
We just thought it's better to lie than upset the public about the truth."

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
As I was listening to the interview, a thought came to me. Maybe the government (s) are about to bring everything out and reveal it to us all. I heard that the UN is going to declare the existence of extraterrestrial life. UFO's etc in 2009. Also, UFO activity seems to be up. Perhaps they have passed the point of deniability due to cell phones, camaras, etc. Anyway, look for more of these important people coming out before 2009. If I'm right, we will all know by this time next year. If not.. oh well.

If disclosure is in 2009, then what's going to happen December 21,2012?
The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ?
His birthday is just 4 days away!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It seems to me that there has been a noticeable increase in major coverage of the UFO phenomenon as of late. Whether it is accusations by Edward Mitchell, or Larry King having a UFO festival, it is becoming seriously covered by more mainstream sources than I can remember in recent times.

If we do have reverse engineered alien technology and have alternate power sources from this technology, maybe this is all part of an ultimate disclosure--to make this technology available, after all, oil is little expensive and now would be great time to bring it out.

Just a thought.

delius

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius
Just a thought.

Funny you mention new tech...

Toyota Patents a Quantum Motor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OMFGitsJack

link toradio show on youtube Edgar Mitchell UFO interview on Kerrang Radio 23 july 2008 www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is available to listin to on youtube now its here

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Anything that brings UFO's into the mainstream is positive and it does seem like this is a growing trend, however I plea to people to not get distracted by aliens too much, as you can bet that governments will try and use the public focus to pass shady things while we're not looking. There is a growing trend towards fascism in the western world, which we must stay alert to and not just focus on aliens.

I believe that at the very most aliens would help us to help ourselves, so let's not drop the ball on our very young global civilization, which at the moment is infested by warmongers and eating itself alive.

So keep an eye on the side view mirrors folks.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Just to set the record straight. There is nothing friendly or helpful from the aliens to us human's. They are bad and motivated by their own agenda. The American indians and the the Incas also thought the aliens (eropeans) were friendly and helpful but history tells the story. Don't be fooled into believing a lie. To them we are like animals, and look what we do to them.

My personal belief because I am also a Christian, and these are my thoughts on what is going on, is that these aliens (greys) are the original inhabitants of Earth (serpents) and were destroyed. Some of the greys are Nephilim, that is, cross breed descendants of grey/human DNA. The goal? The goal is to retake the Earth from humanity, resist God by holding humanity hostage and in chains of bondage. To refer to the Bible (if I may) the book of Daniel says that they "mingled" themselves with the seed of men. Sound interesting? The book of Revelation says that they (the people of the Earth) worshipped the "dragon". This dragon came down to Earth after a war in the heavens and was forced down. Is it any wonder UFO activity is way up? They are coming down for regrouping. The people of the Earth were deceived into making an image like the beast and gave it life. Cloning perhaps?

Just my thoughts.

I would rather that it all stay secret, because once the cat gets out of the bag, you will see an immediate enslavement of humanity, and a worldwide rejection of God for admiration and even worship of the dragon (greys). And a New World Order and consolidation of power in so short a time it will be over as soon as it starts. Too bad for us in the short term. However, the Bible (if I may) also says that after this Christ will return to reclaim the Earth, He and his angelic warriors are also coming to fight the last great battle against the dragon and his combo human/grey forces.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So, does this validate Bob Lazar's claims, and did the government really steal his identity?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by solo1

No but the Condon Report sure did make it seem like there is nothing to the phenomena...which is BS IMO

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dr. Edgar Mitchell, a NASA astronaut who walked on the moon with Armstrong speaks out about alien extraterrestrials, FAA releasing compelling radar data on the Stephenville, TX UFO, Larry King Live giving UFOs air time, the Vatican declaring its pro-life belief on Life in the Universe...All these recent media broadcasts seem to be buiding up validity. Something is boiling up and is gonna hit the fan soon!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1776vision

I agree. But just because it's new and exciting don't believe it. We are ruled by liars and I for one do not expect disclosure to be more than spin. But this is the information age, if we do have disclosure it will be easier for us to judge what reality really is from it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

So where did you come up with this huge wealth of knowledge about the "aliens". Please enlighten us all, exactly where you found this, or admit you made everything up from thin air.

I'd be willing to bet 1000, no make it 10,000 dollars of my own money that you made everything up in your imagination.

Being a christian, don't you feel at least a LITTLE bit bad about posting as if you are some kind of alien expert, when in fact you know nothng about if there are any at all?

Perhaps you should re-think your "christian" stance.

Thou shalt not tell a lie.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So, does this validate Bob Lazar's claims, and did the government really steal his identity?

No but the fact that he is currently working for Los Alamos does

The fact that we have now confirmed and created Element 115 in the lab does

Boyd Bushman Lockheed Martin Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Boyd Bushman on Anti Gravity
www.youtube.com...

Boyd Bushman UFO-Electromagnetic Levitation Demonstration
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Real Flying Saucers REAL FOOTAGE disclosure project

top topics