It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Doesn't know if Disclosure will be this year or not...

Hi, sorry, this is such a noob question but what does the above mean? I came to ATS recently due to some dreams I've been having about Aliens and the universe and an interest in the afterlife and I've found so much new information but I'm still playing catch up, so forgive what my be viewed as a dumb question.

Alien intent is not hostile.

That is so good to read. My dreams leave me feeling very fearful and reading around here has, if I'm honest, increased that fear.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniscient1

The grays have been here since before Christopher Columbus .
The american indians called them the space people.
They are not hostile. The grays could have killed us all a long
time ago.
I guess they are pleased by our progress.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Yeah, what were ya thinking. You are suppose put in your time here before you insult ppl, right Zorgon !!
Just for the record, Zorgon doesn't speak for "everyone"

So do you ever add anything constructive or ON TOPIC to a thread or is it your mission to follow me to every thread just to share your wit?

Just once try focusing on the topic and knock off the personal agenda..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
I did. It seems to me that he would be most likely candidate to reveal whether or not the landings were faked. Since he has not done so, doesn't it give credence to the fact that we actually did land on the moon?

Well the fact is neither John or I disbelieve that they landed on the Moon... only that they faked the pictures... but we are not too sure about Apollo 11...

Didn't want to drag that in here... but have you listened to the whole interview? Its really fascinating when the radio guy asks him what it was like going to the moon and all he says it was just a job flying a machine and when pushed he goes into "we were busy with check lists... never looked out the window"

Now I don't care how 'businesslike" you are and spent the whole trip to the moon looking at 'check lists'? You have to be pretty dead not to take one moment to look out the window and say "WOW I'm Going to the MOON"

Its not like it was an everyday event... Something doesn't sit right with that

I am going to take the time to type the transcript of that... as most clip only do the UFO part and leave out the rest... Selective editing

pr0metheu5 recorded the FULL interview and its here in MP3
If anyone is a fast typer please feel free to volunteer

www.mirusmusic.com...

When Buzz was asked "What was it Like" he couldn't answer either.. but more on that in another thread

[edit on 27-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient1

Doesn't know if Disclosure will be this year or not...

Hi, sorry, this is such a noob question but what does the above mean?

He means that he has no idea if the government will tell us what's going on but he feels its coming... and if you look around the world the amount of sightings is increasing tremendously and more and more people are coming out, more news services are doing front page coverage and countries like France and Britain are making many of their records available to the public (though I think they are keeping the best cases in the file cabinets)

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi, Zorgon, you say that neither you or John Lear disbelieve the fact that they landed on the moon. But June 18th John Lear stated the following in the discussion forum at Pegasus:

None of the Apollo astronauts went to the moon or landed on the moon. None. It was all a hoax.
All of their memories were false memories.
No whether it was because we didn't have the technical expertise or some other reason I don't know for sure. Certainly the Lunar Lander with a rocket engine could not have happened. If they landed which I don't think they did, they did not use a rocket engine.
The entire Apollo moon landings of Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16 and 17 and the emergencyy of 13 were all staged and were all illusions. A very expensive magic trick...just like 911.

johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org...

So how do you explain that statement?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
He means that he has no idea if the government will tell us what's going on but he feels its coming... and if you look around the world the amount of sightings is increasing tremendously and more and more people are coming out, more news services are doing front page coverage and countries like France and Britain are making many of their records available to the public (though I think they are keeping the best cases in the file cabinets)

Thank you, that makes it clear.

Ok I'm going off topic but this place is a maze and everytime I look for certain information I find something else to read... why do you think more people are coming forward and experiencing some kind of unexplained experiences?

I'm having the same dream over and over and it is beginning to worry me... I cant help but feel we are nearing that fan the # will hit...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Omniscient1]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
So how do you explain that statement?

Oh yeah forgot... since John has left ATS he does now think it was ALL a hoax... my bad he hadn't mentioned he posted that already

I however will stick with my original statement... unless new evidence appears

On Mitchell... from a private email...

"NASA may be responsible for this. Yes there are aliens and we have had meetings with them but oh…by the way…we did land on the moon.

When the interviewer asked Mitchell if he really walked
On the moon Mitchell's answer was:
"Once upon a time……"
Like in fairy tale. - John

Note to mods... if this clip is an issue... please feel free to remove it...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Don't know if anybody posted it already but there's a lot of pages to scan through and i found a 10 minute audio of the interview (i think) supported by various pics of him and space.

www.youtube.com...

Like i said i'm not sure if somebody already posted it and i'm sorry if they have

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I mean, how hard could it be to land on the moon....snap a few images, collect some samples and head back? Something is odd though. Did a human ever set foot on the moon? I'm hearing a lot of "yes we did" "no we didnt"

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
All it's true what the former astronaut said. But I think he was not the first one former astronaut to admite there is intelligent ET life out there. I will check this up. I didn't heard the radio but I saw the news. I've already know this and more, If any of you can read spanish, check the page of the "el grupo elron in Argentina" www.grupoelron.org. Check it out, all things about alien movements on earth, and their purposes. You will be more than shocked. With all the information is there you will think further leaving the phenomena aside and giving importance to other things, more close to us as human beings. Check the page. Translate them if you can. In Argentina lives one person that is fleeing the Security Services because he knows "things" about the 7/11 episode. I don't remember his name, he was on public network because he saw agents near him. He's married now whith an Argentinian and child on board. He said in Argentina people there has more freedom than in the US, when saying this the host of the program was shocked. I don't know what happend to him. I expect he found the peace he was looking for.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's now on the top left of the Drudge Report

delius

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I await with baited breath to see if "any" of the big broadcasters have anything to say on this `interview`.

I`m still somewhat unsure to why he has not approached CNN or any other big broadcasters in the USA - maybe they were not interested, if not why not?
I don`t think NASA were caught off-guard with this. I think they probably thought: "Ohh no, not another one."

But as I`ve said, I wait to see what the outcome of this is.
NASA might just decide to ignore it and take no action whatsoever.

Believe anything long enough and.... well you know the rest.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by delius

I am not familiar with the Drudge report... can you tell me the significance?

Thanks

But the link from Grudge goes to REUTERS and that video is well done and very respectful

Now that REUTERS has it I bet we haven't seen the end yet...

Once Reuters has it I bet it will be picked up for Monday morning..

I notice on Drudge he is above Obama

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I thought everyone had heard of Drudge...I guess I would describe it as basically the pulse of what is happening in the world at any given point in time on a very Google like site (mostly text, no obnoxious distractions, etc..)

Normally it just has links to existing news stories, however they sometimes do their own stories.

When stories break (from any news source), you can be assured it will be visible on Drudge, and shortly thereafter, known to the rest of the media and world.

It is very influential on setting media agenda--if something appears on there, it will become a topic of further discussion.

Take a look at Wikipedia--there is a very good write up on the stats, history, etc...

delius

[edit on 27-7-2008 by delius]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waitingsolong
I await with baited breath to see if "any" :bash: of the big broadcasters have anything to say on this `interview`.

REUTERS TOP NEWS
Reuters Video

ABC NEWS DENVER

CHANNEL 7 ABC NEWS DENVER

NBC NEWS CHICAGO

NBC Channel 5 Chicago

FOX NEWS
Fox News Video

CNN BREAKING NEWS LIST OF COVERAGE (from CNN Search)

I`m still somewhat unsure :bash: to why he has not approached CNN or any other big broadcasters :bash: in the USA - maybe they were not interested,:bash: if not why not?

I don`t think NASA were caught off-guard with this. I think they probably thought: "Ohh no, not another one."

Other than Gordon Cooper and a hint from Buzz Aldrin what other astronauts would have made NASA say "Ohh no, not another one."

But as I`ve said, I wait to see what the outcome of this is.

The outcome is world wide media coverage over a very short time... by a respected (to MOST) scientist and astronaut... that means MANY are listening this time...

THAT is the point and the difference

NASA might just decide to ignore it and take no action whatsoever.

NASA has a long standing policy to ignore things like this... just try to write them a letter... see if they even respond with a 'No comment'

Believe anything long enough and.... well you know the rest.

Works the same the other way around, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius
I thought everyone had heard of Drudge...I guess I would describe it as basically the pulse of what is happening in the world at any given point in time on a very Google like site (mostly text, no obnoxious distractions, etc..)

Thanks... I noticed in my past bookmarks that I actually have pulled a few things from there... I guess because it was a link site I bypassed it a lot using my search methods...

So its like getting stock info from the Wall Street Journal... if its in Druge it gets more serious attention..

Good to know thanks Reuters carrying that video is a good sign too... its a serious report not the typical Fox buffoonery...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
drudgereport.com is HUGE folks.

the u.s. senate and congress regularly check it for breaking news stories - so if drudge is carrying it , its big.

drudge isnt a "UFO nut" by the way - just a hard news source. doesnt carry conspiracy stuff or other agendas , just hard news.

so if its on drudge - its big. very big.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Actually, I have heard Matt Drudge say numerous times that he is always interested in the odd or paranormal story that might have legs to it, and takes plenty of opportunities to put up stories related to those topics all the time. Even Rush Limbaugh sometimes jokes about how Matt is always keen on putting up some weird story as long as it involves aliens or cloning or something. And Matt Drudge LOVES conspiracies and controversy.

But nothing I say above is a bad thing in any way, and I find it refreshing to see this story hang out on his front page for roughly 5 days or so now. While I think good ol' Edgar is not able to shed any light on the matter other than to spout useless information (if he was really serious about getting it out there, he would name names, what are they going to do to him now?...nothing. If he named names the press would follow up the leads like a bunch of dogs and the story would feed itself from that point on...but he is not doing that....gee...I wonder why, lol?

Without any way to follow up anything this old man is spouting, this is a useless story. If he really has information or names of people that do, he probably should just let them out of the bag and let the crap hit the fan fr5om there. I mean, he's old and retired, what does he care?

But, he has been saying this type of stuff for many, many years. And nothing has come of it, because all he has is empty stories and a useless opinion. This time is no different, except for some have decided to pay attention to him this time around (as if its the first time he has said it) and do the usual "screaming about disclosure from the rooftops" like they do every time a UFO story is in the mainstream news...or there is a battery commercial with a bunny getting abducted by aliens...or some 7 year old's homework math problem has a picture of a cartoon flying saucer on it......

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join