It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6th Man On Moon Announces Were Not Alone On Kerrang Radio?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I have looked through many of the FOIA documents provided here by Clifford and so far the ones I have looked at... I have not seen what you say... I have not had time to look through the rest as I have several thousand of my own I still haven't had time to go through.. but so far the ones I have seen are ones that are available on the net in many places...

I would greatly appreciate if you would point me the specific ones you mention...

EDIT TO ADD

Hehehe I LOVE the way that Cliff Stone FOIA banner appears beneath a post when you mention his name

Magic pure Majic...

[edit on 26-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

And previously it was not aired on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX, so yes, I would say that this is significant news, wouldn't you?

delius

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ya incase you haven't seen it. He is all over headline news today!

Not like we wouldn't be arrogant to just say he's wrong, or illegit.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Does anyone know if they ever asked him about a moon landing hoax?

Seems to me that he would be the one to reveal it. Apparently he has no problems reveal what (if it were true) would be considered classified information. Could it be that since he has not, that we actually went to the moon?

What say you debunkers?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
rense.com has a bunch of links about this

www.rense.com...

- via the mainstream Daily Telegraph in the UK

the interview is also on Liveleak
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Answer for FRAYED1...NO,the stars are not faked, the stars are not stars- they are "objects"...UFO's..I've seen the filter changed on my Archival footage and when they "run" through the camera tests the filters on the low light B & W camers have these stars not there, then they appear on UV and infrared, but not on the other settings. That's what the "tether was seen on..a special camera...and it was called TOP for "tether optical phenomena" experiment !.....and now back to Mr. Flip-Flop, The #6! moon man!... from Martyn Stubbs

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
its even mentioned on CNET

news.cnet.com...

lots of links here via google news
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Apparently he has no problems reveal what (if it were true) would be considered classified information. Could it be that since he has not, that we actually went to the moon?

Apparently you have not been paying attention... He is very adamant about NOT discussing any NASA involvement only UFO's Roswell and Aliens

Do try to keep up

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE FOR THE GOV TO COME CLEAN >??????????????????

PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE TO REVEAL BUT UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT ENOUGH

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This just got a short bit on CNN Headline News. They did mention the ESP experiments as well, at the end of the story.... I am not surprised.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Recording of interview on you tube

great, i am looking forwards to goverments disclosure. i think that images of the aliens will not be availible for some time after the disclosure but, some will be leaked.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is huge! And about time. way to go space man!!!! but is it to good to be true. its a shame the interviewer was not fully prepared for this remarkable revalation, if only he had put forward some more thoughtfully asked questions we could of got an even bigger understanding of what we are not privy to, i say get him on ATS for the full inside story.Great job all the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
You're an excitable bunch here at ATS aren't you? Edgar Mitchell has been saying these type of things for a decade or more. What he's saying is nothing new! It seems that people think that because he's walked on the moon his ideas and theories about extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth must be based wholy on fact... He is just as open to personal bias on this subject as anyone else.

Nice going

You waltz in read the first post and manage to insult everyone without reading what has been said in the posts...

Welcome to ATS... been nice knowing ya

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think the reason he said NASA is not involved is because they threatened to take away his lifetime supply of Tang in wonderful orange flavor.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I think the reason he said NASA is not involved is because they threatened to take away his lifetime supply of Tang in wonderful orange flavor.

Or his PENSION

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
You're an excitable bunch here at ATS aren't you? Edgar Mitchell has been saying these type of things for a decade or more. What he's saying is nothing new! It seems that people think that because he's walked on the moon his ideas and theories about extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth must be based wholy on fact... He is just as open to personal bias on this subject as anyone else.

Nice going

You waltz in read the first post and manage to insult everyone without reading what has been said in the posts...

Welcome to ATS... been nice knowing ya

Yeah, what were ya thinking. You are suppose put in your time here before you insult ppl, right Zorgon !!
Just for the record, Zorgon doesn't speak for "everyone"

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

I sincerely doubt we will be hearing anything from the government on this anytime soon. If aliens are visiting our planet and have no hostile intent, why don't they show themselves? If they're visiting as has been alleged, spying on us without making direct contact, I wouldn't trust them.

If aliens are truly visiting, they obviously have technologies that we haven't even dreamed of. The aliens would have some means of travel that we can barely theorize about, much less successfully engineer. In short, there's nothing we can do about them. We are almost completely defenseless. What benefit is it for the government to cause a mass panic? It serves no useful purpose until we can devise effective counter measures against these alien intruders.

Then, with defensive technologies in hand, if they try to come here, we should fend them off and only allow them to approach on OUR terms. The Japanese successfully assimilated western technologies and became a modern nation state in one generation. Japan should be our "template." if these aliens truly are visiting here. We could assimilate their technologies but maintain our own identity as Japan has done.

The other "template" could be the native Americans who by and large failed to assimilate European technologies sufficient to defend themselves against the white man's encroachments. The Cherokees very nearly brought it off but did not acquire the requisite military power to hold onto their lands in Georgia. They trusted the good faith of the white man. Big mistake. We should be suspicious of the "gaijin" (foreign devils) like the Japanese, not trusting like the Cherokees. The aliens might not like that, but at least they would learn to respect us.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Apparently you have not been paying attention... He is very adamant about NOT discussing any NASA involvement only UFO's Roswell and Aliens

Do try to keep up

I did. It seems to me that he would be most likely candidate to reveal whether or not the landings were faked. Since he has not done so, doesn't it give credence to the fact that we actually did land on the moon?

Then again, maybe that was too difficult a concept for folks around here to get their heads around.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join