It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Edwards Caught in Hotel with Mistress and Child

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I personally don't care for John Edwards, but I can assure you that he doesn't have a mistress.

Why you may ask? First, he's too much of a wimp and second, I believe he's smarter than that to bring scrutinity into his life. Especially with his wife fighting breast cancer and all.

Give the man a break.

[edit on 24/7/08 by Intelearthling]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

I dont know man the *SNIP* is a powerful thing. I guess its funny to me because its a woman. All the dems have affairs with women while all the repubs have affairs with men...*cough*

Edited for Vulgarity

[edit on 31-7-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Hotel security guard is confirming the rendevous....

www.foxnews.com...

The Beverly Hilton Hotel guard said he encountered a shaken and ashen-faced Edwards — whom he did not immediately recognize — in a hotel men's room early Tuesday morning in a literal tug-of-war with reporters on the other side of the door.

"What are they saying about me?" the guard said Edwards asked.

"His face just went totally white," the guard said, when Edwards was told the reporters were shouting out questions about Edwards and Rielle Hunter, a woman the National Enquirer says is the mother of his child.

The MSM does NOT want to report on this. The LA Times gave direct orders to bloggers to leave this alone. COVERUP!

www.slate.com...

Date: July 24, 2008 10:54:41 AM PDT

To: [XXX]

Subject: john edwards

Hey bloggers,

There has been a little buzz surrounding John Edwards and his alleged affair. Because the only source has been the National Enquirer we have decided not to cover the rumors or salacious speculations. So I am asking you all not to blog about this topic until further notified.

If you have any questions or are ever in need of story ideas that would best fit your blog, please don't hesitate to ask

Keep rockin,

Tony

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh i suppose its possible. That little boy clean cut image may have tons of demons lurking around. Who knows.

:shk: Men!!!!!

And it doesnt matter what party they're affiliated with. They can be pigs

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The guy has not honor or sense of loyalty period.

America today has 2 dysfunctional political parties that the vast majority of Americans sleep walk to the polls to vote for.
they have spent the last 40 years looting raping and gutting America.
in fact stealing the heritage good name and riches of the American people.
yet Americans brainwashed as they are vote for them year after year.

the national enquirer makes the MSM look like pimps, whores .Tthats how bad it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wikipedia is now in on the cover-up

en.wikipedia.org...

This page is currently protected from editing until July 30, 2008 or until disputes have been resolved.
This protection is not an endorsement of the current version. See the protection policy and protection log for more details. Please discuss any changes on the talk page; you may use the [[editprotected]] template to ask an administrator to make the edit if it is supported by consensus. You may also request that this page be unprotected.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The MSM continutes to bury this. Got to keep it alive!

www.newsobserver.com...

On Wednesday, however, the former U.S. senator and 2004 vice presidential nominee was eager to duck the press when the questions took a tabloid turn.

About a dozen reporters and photojournalists attended a speech Edwards gave to an AARP Foundation symposium on poverty and aging in Washington. Afterward, he avoided most of the waiting reporters, at least some of whom wanted to question him about recent reports in the National Enquirer that alleged an inappropriate relationship with a former campaign videographer.

Well at least we know who WON'T be Obama's Vice-President.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
Aren't these the people who reported that Bat Boy saved the White House from a Bigfoot army? Yeah, real reliable source...

Nope. That is the Weekly World News, and they have the best pictures!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
The MSM does NOT want to report on this. The LA Times gave direct orders to bloggers to leave this alone. COVERUP!

www.slate.com...

Date: July 24, 2008 10:54:41 AM PDT

To: [XXX]

Subject: john edwards

Hey bloggers,

There has been a little buzz surrounding John Edwards and his alleged affair. Because the only source has been the National Enquirer we have decided not to cover the rumors or salacious speculations. So I am asking you all not to blog about this topic until further notified.

If you have any questions or are ever in need of story ideas that would best fit your blog, please don't hesitate to ask

Keep rockin,

Tony

That doesn't read like a coverup, it reads like sound journalism. They want facts rather than rumors. We should applaud that, not cry "coverup".

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with politics. Its a personal matter. Why should we be worried what this man does in his personal life?

Many people cheat on their SOs. John Edwards is just a man and should not be held to some high ethical standard.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Finally! The MSM comes out on this only after The National Enquirer kept pushing the issue and Edwards had to acknowledge it.

I do feel sorry for Mrs Edwards...whatever her name is. She is battling cancer and then having to go through this.

John Edwards was always a slimeball, but even more so now.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
John Edwards is a "Smilin Jack". I never trusted him, and he has only proven to the world that he is as insincere as Bill Clinton, another "smilin Jack.

He should have to spend eternity making this up to his wife, that is if she will even have him. He is a slime ball.

[edit on 8/8/2008 by PORCUPINEPIE]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lol, Just seen the tv news, edwards comes clean and admits, It's true. What a ya think about that all who said otherwise. I can't wait for the story to break how J.E. poked billary clanton while she wore a billy mask during the early debates.. Vanity knows no bounds in the world of toys.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sooooo,its true!!!!

The pretty boy with the dying supportive wife in a position of power and lots of money and then, aspirations to become president finds an unatractive little weisel, skin and bones, and throws a political carrer out the window, hurts his family, his terminal wife and there you go.

I'm inclined to think "AHA! setup_" SHE approached HIM for some project, but ultimatly its his damn fault for being such a weakling and pretending to be something he is not.

I thought he was terribly religious

I'll tell you what, i am well known for not liking Republican presidents, and i KNOW they commit their indiscretions, boy do they! Just one thing separates the two/- Playing the game more discreetly and by far, Republican candidates so far are showing more smarts.

He makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The apocalypse is upon us... I agree...

John Edwards Monkeys, not just for being lying, amoral, scumbags anymore...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Indeed, its the end of the world as we know it. Dang! scarey isnt it?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Indeed, its the end of the world as we know it. Dang! scarey isnt it?

Yep- when a politician becomes a lying cheat, you know that the end is near.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have for years professed my disgust for John Edwards.

He is a lier, a cheat, and a theif.

And he keeps proving me right, year after year.

(and he calls himself presidential material,...bah)

[edit on 8-8-2008 by smirkley]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh man, foxnews hannity and holmes and the national enquirer just tore J.E. apart. Now we know the full story. He , edwards was photog'd a couple weeks back meeting up with his fling toy at 2am and photog'd holding the baby he claims is not his. This, after he claims he told his wife the fling thing was over back in 06.

Than the fling toy tells sources she cares about J.E. and she is going marry him soon. Than it is said J's wife is terminal and it all begins to make sense. The pig told her what she wanted to hear and he knew his wife will be gone soon and she, the fling toy will have her chance.

Now the fling child is born with no father on the birth cert and some friend of J claims the fling child is his and he has his own family to contend with. Than it comes out the fling toy is being placed in living arrangements paid for by sources to be reported.

He has agreed to take a pat test....

Pretty piggie boy Edwards is done......

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The true and predictable 'conspiracy' of the story has not yet be mentioned.

1) Johnny Edwards 'bares himself' to the media. He admits to a tryst, denies being the father and LOOKS FORWARD to the opportunity to be proven so via testing.
2) Early in the next daily news cycle, the mother of the child states that in the interests of privacy, she will allow NO testing. Wow, who would have seen that coming?

We won't worry about the last bit when she starts shopping the book around...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join