It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
wht evidence was in this show?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please only the EVIDENCE.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Shouldn't you all be watching Scully on the Jay Leno show?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
There is a LOT more video than the recreation. Did you not watch the entire thing like most skeptics do?

Hi GunMan, I think I know why you are Alone.

First,

I watched the live telecast last Friday July 18th.
I recorded it on my DVR and watched again twice on Saturday. (skipping Commercials.)
I discussed this topic extensively / objectively in another thread over the weekend.
I re-watched the 1st clip in OP today.

Second,

I am NOT a skeptic.

Third,

My issue with this thread simply relates to false premise of headline.

good day......kk

[edit on 22-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I am glad the media is trying to address this issue more, and more. This will open people's minds a little more towards ufology. I have only seen two ufo's myself; on the same night by the way, and I became a believer since then, and by that I mean that I believe that the UFO's that I saw were either from top secret Air Force projects, or from extraterrestrial beings flying on this planet, however Air Force personel such as the panel from this Larry King episode gives an idea that the Air Force may in fact have nothing to do with the UFO's in the sky, and they might be just as clueless as to who, or what they are, where they come from just as we are.

I'm hoping that more retired officials come forward with their UFO stories, and hopefully they won't loose their pension by speaking out.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by emsed1

That was only the 1st of 4 videos. Bill Nye the Science guy actually appears later on in the show. You guys have to watch the rest of it. Here is the 2nd of them.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

Bill Nye is a bit of a pen here... We are never going to get the truth when the skeptics act like politicians with their ever present un plausible possibility... In concept we are imprisoned by this notion, if it is a stretch then it must always be untrue or mis understood!

I mean for christ sake people there or tens of thousands of the videos depicting ufos, over 50 years worth of this stuff, are we to believe that there are hundreds of thousands of modern assimilated humans who cannot distinguish between a weather balloon, air plane, ball lightning:lol
what the f is it any how?) or a UFOs ( unknown )?

This is an insult and a farce.... masses believe in an all seeing god - infinite - and masses believe that the human race is the focus of this force's every concern?

I yet to see an video depicting this presence...

Yet when man kind is presented with evidence of intelligence beyond are own we encourage to NOT believe our own eyes... Until every piece of footage ever shot is debunked then the burden of proof should be on the skeptics. This current practice is a kin to craziness .... F E A

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Hopefull the missile defense system crud is just US and Russia working to assure defenses, we build the beam weaponry and missiles that can shoot things flying 8,000 mph and they get to build the "shielded nuclear missiles" that can bypass these little creeps...

I believe that is in essence what is really happening, I turely hope this cat and mouse game between our militaries is the deception I think it is and there is a higher purpose to this all...

I agree. I have been thinking about that theory for sometime now that our cold war was a cat and mouse game to distract the people to the fact that they are practicing to defend the earth.

People don't think about the next question after discloser.

What can the Government do to protect us if they do not even understand what it is.

When the Government can not come up with an answer that even comes close to satisfying that question the panic will begin.

May God help us all.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Z.S.P.V.G.

I had to hustle, that's what.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

It only makes you wonder, if you have no reason to believe. I was at Malmstrom in 68-70 and something was definitely going on there. I saw UFO's, but not at a missile silo. There were also cattle mutilations going on at the time in the area.

I do not need to see the video showing the ufo disabling the missile to validate my experiences. As I have traveled around the country, I have seen UFO's in other areas near military bases.

It is my belief that a true skeptic will never see a UFO. Their belief system will not allow a UFO to manifest in their reality. People all around them could see a UFO, but it would be invisible to them. THEY COULD NOT HANDLE IT.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I felt like Bill Nye kept going around in circles. His argument wasn't really clear to me, like he was just saying anything that went against what the other guys were saying.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Someone posted the Stephensville Video. I thought the space shuttle Columbia broke up as it entered the Stevensville area airspace. I find that kind of a strange coincidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Just to let you know I very clearly instructed not to discuss any aerial phenomenon that I may have witnessed while a memeber of the USAF. I think that while these guys are pretty believable, there is still no actual evidence presented here.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I felt like Bill Nye kept going around in circles. His argument wasn't really clear to me, like he was just saying anything that went against what the other guys were saying.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Pocky]

I actually felt much different. I thought Bill Nye was just trying to get them to understand that what they think they saw might not have been what they think was the result of it.

In my mind, Dr Jacobs was a complete ass. Bill was just trying to be rational. While most everyone else was trying to be sensational. Even though I believe them, Jacobs and the other believer came off as crass and rude.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
does anyone else find bill nye incredibly annoying?

his pathetic attempts to, well, dress, are laughable.

anyone with a spotty bow tie I find hard to take seriously.

on another note, thanks OP for the thread. I had no idea that ETs were disabling our nukes.

that is great news. I wonder if you guys were aware that it is said by various scientists, Dr Deagle for one, that nuclear explosions create rips in the time space continium and enable hyper/trans dimensional demonic entities to enter our plane of existence.

I think that is why the ETs are disabling them, to save us.

Also, the reason why the elite and governments keep it secret is because of the gray administration controlling the US (and other) governments, who are negative/parasitic entities who feed off fear and negative energy.

I believe the grays would favour the demise of the population on planet earth, setting of nukes is a surefire way to speed that process up. Thankfully it seems some malevolent ETs are helping us.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
[edit on 23-7-2008 by sllapur]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

Yea, I guess the spotty tie is his signature. I didn't understand where he was going with it. He just kept saying all sorts of things, making odd analogies, but I didn't agree with much of what he said.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by red 5

This is the context of the whole issue over the word "blasphemous" between you and I.

""i will say liar because that is what i think, none of them have the evidence it takes here on ATS to prove that flatulence exists. and itis not evidence it is testimony."

What are you talking about? Flatulence? You mean 'blasphemy', maybe?

Sure, say whatever you want to say then I hold no opposition since it probably wouldn't stand any ground.

Paz y Amor"

So, you said the word 'flatulence' originally in your post. When I responded to your post I addressed the fact that I didn't understand what you meant by "flatulence". So, I thought maybe you meant "blasphemous".

That's all.

Other than that, you were mistaken to assume too much.

I did not ask if you believe in God, I do not require that you explain to me what blasphemy is and I didn't regard the syntax of your post as "crazy".

Peace and Love

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

www.Coasttocoastam. com linked up the full Larry King transcript. It is on the bottom of the page. If you are interested.

I will try to link the article here.

transcripts.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Cool, I'll be checking that out now.

All this information is highly interesting, I don't know why anyone wouldn't wanna allow for the full-picture to become a part of their lives. There is so much information to absorb and some people think that petty excuses can make up for what has been one of the greatest tales in man's societies!

Peace and Love

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join