It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just sent good ol Bill Nye the "science" guy all the information from the "BAE" (best available evidence).

It was news to me that Bill Nye was skeptic, nothing wrong with that just...
I thought he was a god when I was a wee little lad
and his counter arguments were not really that great.

Bill Nye:"one man was reported drunk?" what does that have to do with ten missiles going down?

Bill Nye:"the chillers went down." How many chillers went down in the evidence he sites? and the 2nd bob on the panel pretty much closed down this argument with the triple redundancy fact.

and the whole its redacted it looks spooky! thats just silly I seriously doubt that any of the men on the panel that have the military background that they do would approach anyone with the paper and go "HEY LOOK! its spooky! something musta happened!" Really this is Bill Nye the "Straw Man" not science guy.

honestly I was surprised he was skeptical was anyone else?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i meant to say knowledge of science, not knowledge.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
bill nye, an "expert"!!! ha ha

trust the Air Force that has lied to us for years????

if you all dont know misinformation when you see it, i have a bridge to sell you sucker!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
I am with Bill; quite a step to conclude anything. Also I believe that Larry King is jeopardizing his reputation with all of these crackpots. Yep I said it crackpots, still no concrete evidence of anything but stupidity. Not one small piece of real evidence in 60 years of “research”. And then these idiots attack the only person who has an intelligent answer, no wander they think it’s an alien craft, THEY WANT TO.

Or to put it another way, you are hilariusly ignorant on the subject of which you are commenting on.
Making blind remarks that themselves have no basis in anything but speculation.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This erroneous statement appeared in OP.

Originally posted by Pocky
I have never seen a video where a UFO is actively destroying an atomic weapon.

Well, guess what? You still haven't.

Please see: (About 1 minute in)
video.google.com...

ANIMATED SIMULATION.

( Thanks to Free Spirit for providing original link. )

Sorry to be so persistent, but the subject of this thread is nothing more than an attention-getting lie.

regards.......kk

[edit on 22-7-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Or to put it another way, you are hilariusly ignorant on the subject of which you are commenting on.
seems to me the speculation is on the side of these Boobs I mean Bobs

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trance Optic

The way I see it, the government has every resource to debunk even the most honest witness. Did you know there is even a psychiatric name for people who claim to be abducted? Don't count on the government to help you out with that either, if you got abducted, sorry buddy, but you got a psychiatric disorder, watch the video below me , and you'll see this psychologist mention it.

QpzwqZkmaN0

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Veritas Aequitas

Any person who has any knowledge knows that you can not prove that something does not exist. Its like trying to prove that god does not exist. Secondly most of the “testimony” is not even admissible in a court as hearsay, the rest is just speculation.

Hearsay? Those men were there when it went down. And I didn't say for him to disprove something does not exhist. I said he should have disproved what they said could have happened any old time as a malfunction. 10 nukes going down with a good explanation as to why.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Veritas Aequitas]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

seems to me the speculation is on the side of these Boobs I mean Bobs

Or likewise you could say the same thing about the scientist and smug old seth.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hearsay was with the boob who said another person claimed to have seen the UFO. secondly the explanation of the ten nukes going down was given, just not listened to.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I'm still technically correct with that statement. Lmao!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere but did anyone notice some of Jamie Fox's asides about new footage he was going to release in his upcoming movie? I am looking forward to it and hope it doesn't disappoint. I have been following some of his moves lately and he ahs been all over the place trying to get the best stories.

I wish Larry ahd actually made them comment on those rather than the pointless bickering.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Are you talking about Jaime Fox from Collateral? Can you dig up an article or something. I'm really wondering what you are talking about. I'm gonna go check out what his future projects are on the IMDB. Will Smith is the guy that's been riding high on UFOs throughout his career. I think that's part of why I liked watching him, I guess he pioneered that whole concept as super cool, because we've liked him ever since.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan
Didn't see this mentioned anywhere but did anyone notice some of Jamie Fox's asides about new footage he was going to release in his upcoming movie? I am looking forward to it and hope it doesn't disappoint. I have been following some of his moves lately and he ahs been all over the place trying to get the best stories.

I wish Larry ahd actually made them comment on those rather than the pointless bickering.

Because it's "show business"!

Switch on to Larry and show him the money! He's talking about UFO's and he doesn't have a clue - WOW (only in America).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Like I said before, it’s like religion. Those who believe will always believe, and those who don't will always laugh at them.

prove me wrong, you can not.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by red 5

Hehe, my brother told me about a UFO he saw at the Griffith Park on an afternoon in the daytime early this year. He was describing it to me, he said it kind of looks like the bright , lit up wire inside a light bulb. He said it was zig zagging through the sky at a speed that seemed impossible. He couldn't believe what he saw, he was like, I know you don't believe me, but I didn't believe they existed before, but I really do now. I reassured him that I believed it.

I wonder what that UFO was doing at the Griffith Park though, I know the Zoo is up the mountains and the place is vast and green, I guess it would have been a good spot to crash or land. I also found it interesting, that every time me and my friend would go there, the foxes would come down to the more public areas, there must be something scaring them out of hiding.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

hearsay was with the boob who said another person claimed to have seen the UFO. secondly the explanation of the ten nukes going down was given, just not listened to.

The person was 100 feet away. And not likely he's going to misinterprete or lie to his peers what he saw. And you're talking about the one missle failing. I believe the 10 at once was another story with more men seeing the objects.

And where was this explanation given. Surely not on the Larry King live show correct?

Anyone who honestly believes the government isn't hiding the subject of UFOs should get their heads out of the ground.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What are you talking about, when did they speculate. Look up the definition of the word speculate if you need to.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow... Great job CNN bringing on Bill Nye. Bill Nye FYI has only a bachelors degree from a crap school in Massachusetts. He started his career as a comedian, and is nothing more then a TV personality. My favorite part of the clip was when Bill talks about doing a Thought Experiment, and the response was "are you going to use baking soda and vinegar for this experiment?".

Kudos to Larry King for being basically the only news anchor to take the study of UFOs seriously. He seems to be more of a believer then a skeptic...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas Aequitas

Who was 100 ft away? Watch the video again the person who saw the "object" was not on the production. Hence hearsay.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join