It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I really wonder the following, why would two “different??” people who are so convinced that cases/threads like these two below are nothing more then bunk “coincidently” both suggesting that people who are so convinced that they are two highly important cases indeed, always smoking Venus gas ???????

Personally I get the strong impression that how more important a Ufo-case is, the more such people try to debunk it by means of Venus gas.
And not just by one reply but more like a never-ending story.
So they proof to me that these two cases really hit the fan and therefore are sorely no bunk at all but the absolute truth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
One thing that is ridiculous beyond words of how these 'aliens' are supposed to be our 'saviour'. "BLEH!"
It seems they are not doing a very good job...

Too busy smoking Venus gas?

Originally posted by Shhmeat
WOW everyone in here a re pretty confident on how gravity stuff supposed to work, how it should effect it's occupant, how it can't be done by the military, how they can't make a hangar that big, how it can't be silent when it's that big, how it can't be possibly be independently invented by humans without the help of grey little midgets, how it can't be this and that.

How would you know? Have you taken a ride on an antigravity craft? Have you overseen the development of antigravity technology? Have you personally seen little grey midgets teach the military how to pilot their pie tin saucers?

then you are just blowing hot venus gas.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I really wonder the following, why would two “different??” people who are so convinced that cases/threads like these two below are nothing more then bunk “coincidently” both suggesting that people who are so convinced that they are two highly important cases indeed, always smoking Venus gas ???????

Personally I get the strong impression that how more important a Ufo-case is, the more such people try to debunk it by means of Venus gas.
And not just by one reply but more like a never-ending story.
So they proof to me that these two cases really hit the fan and therefore are sorely no bunk at all but the absolute truth.

One thing that is ridiculous beyond words of how these 'aliens' are supposed to be our 'saviour'. "BLEH!"
It seems they are not doing a very good job...

Too busy smoking Venus gas?

Originally posted by Shhmeat
WOW everyone in here a re pretty confident on how gravity stuff supposed to work, How would you know? Have you taken a ride on an antigravity craft? Have you overseen the development of antigravity technology? Have you personally seen little grey midgets teach the military how to pilot their pie tin saucers?

then you are just blowing hot venus gas.

Ehehehehhh...
I read that before. And I use his terminology just because it sounded funny, that's all.

So by saying that when one honest debunker borrows another skeptic's terminology which is venus gas, you have found the ULTIMATE PROOF of the existence of extra terestrial?

Wait...
I mean
isn't this just shows to everyone how skewed your assesment is?

This is hilarious.

Also again I want to announce:

There was no REAL video by CNN. It was a fake CGI creation.

"CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!"

The title implies that CNN has a real footage of a UFO zapping a missile carrying a "nuke" (emphasize on Nuke=Nuclear), when in actuality it was a CGI composite of an ALLEGED incident of a UFO zapping a dud missile. A DUD. DUD DUD DUD. Not a missile carrying a nuke. Just a DUD.

If that doesn't show the propensity of UFO believers to falsify and exaggerate the facts, I don't know what does.

The Original Post is a DUD.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Also again I want to announce:

There was no REAL video by CNN. It was a fake CGI creation.

"CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!"

The title implies that CNN has a real footage of a UFO zapping a missile carrying a "nuke" (emphasize on Nuke=Nuclear), when in actuality it was a CGI composite of an ALLEGED incident of a UFO zapping a dud missile. A DUD. DUD DUD DUD. Not a missile carrying a nuke. Just a DUD.

If that doesn't show the propensity of UFO believers to falsify and exaggerate the facts, I don't know what does.

That’s already very old news, you obvious missed these replies some pages earlier.

Page 1.

Originally posted by Springer
For those who don't pay attention:

The actual video was confiscated by the CIA (according to the man who shot it)... The video of the missile and the UFO is a RECREATION.

Springer...

Page 2.

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Well, I guess the UFO did a piss poor job because it did not destroy anything. There was only a beam of light and nothing blew up.

That is not correct WhatTheory, this is what happened.
They where testing a ballistic missile with a dummy warhead on top of it, and after the UFO has fired some beams of “light” at the top of the missile the dummy warhead tumbled out of space.

Like a warning such as; we don’t allow you humans to put nuclear warheads in space.

Source; the testimony of professor Robert Jacobs in the book Disclosure of Dr. Steven Greer.

[edit on 22/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I was thinking, so much of this stuff is coming out and I mean alot. in the last year or more and it is not hollywood doing it....... somebody is giving the green light it seems, because it is more and more graphic and the details are really impressive. just my humble opinion!
Bring on the TRUTH we are starving for it!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OK hold On here!!

Is that not a computer generated animation depicting what they claim occurred?

and did they not, themselves, claim that when this happened the missile was 800 miles away?

Ok so...how the hell are they to assume that an alien ufo did this? I mean honestly, couldnt it have been just a simple malfunction? as they claim the engineers mirrored themselves? how do they conclude, with a video mind you, that this is what happened?! i mean come on!!

i would be more convinced had that animation been an actual video of footage of what occurred but it isnt...this is simply one theory as to what possibly could have happened...why is that people are so much more ready to accept an explanation that defies logic as opposed to everyday issues which lend more creedence to what happened? thats the REAL mystery.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by GodMode]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There are a couple of things here I would like to comment on. I am by no means an expert and do not visit this site but once every 2 weeks so for all I know this could have already been introduced. First thing I want to say is this. The other day I was watching a show on the science channel concerning mars colonization. They stated that we could in a time span of approximately 80-100 years make mars inhabitable and produce an atmosphere by using greenhouse gas to warm the atmosphere and cause the ice caps to melt thus producing first, grass and simple greenery and eventually trees and other plant life in order to provide oxygen from the co2. Now look at our own planet and some of the strange occurrences for example "chem trails", could it be possible that someone else is trying to do the very same thing here in order to make our planet more inhabitable for their own species? The next thing is why haven't they just made themselves available to mankind in general, as they obviously need no permission to anyone, as asked by the caller on the show. If you were not planning on an invasion (and perhaps even if you were) wouldn't you want to organize your arrival with the leadership of the world governments as to not create panic and hysteria which may in fact be detrimental to your own astronauts? Makes perfect sense that they would not make themselves readily available, and besides that, it does not appear to me that they have the planet quite ready for their inhabitation yet, so why do it now? Third, of all the tactics used by governments world wide none have the controlling impact that religion has on the population as a whole, we know God does not wish for us to kill, steal...etc., if aliens were to come in groves this could quite possibly completely cause people to believe there is no God and therefore none of his laws would be applicable, causing mayhem on a global scale. Religion is the most powerful police force on the planet albeit a stealthy one. If the laws of probability hold true and there are 400 trillion stars in our galaxy alone (that is just a number I have no clue the actual amount nor does anyone else) and the probability of life on one of the planets supporting intelligent life were lets say .00001% (thats 1/100000 of one percent) that's still 40 million planets that are capable of supporting intelligent life and that is in just our galaxy which is one of billions of galaxies. You would have to be arrogant beyond comprehension to believe that we are that special and unique. Lastly if you do believe in God, why would he in any event make a hundred zillion, trillion, billion, million heavenly bodies and just put life on one? In closing I would like to say that I really pity Bill Nye the obviously non-thinking guy, because, if France and Brazil have already released their documents to their public and have confirmed the existence of alien life, it is inevitable that eventually we will as well and at that point his miserable career will be over and he probably will not even be able to find a job as a middle school science teacher. And lastly light speed is NOT the cosmic speed limit. Ever wonder why it appears that you can see right through a black hole? Even if it is a stretching of the fabric of space so to speak, it would still be there and not be transparent, science states that light due to gravity bends around the black hole to give it the appearance of transparency. Could there be another explanation? There is a scientist in Canada that did an experiment with a cannon ball, he used some sort of Teslian frequency accelerator to speed up the frequency of the cannon ball so high that it levitates.. This is also evident by the way galaxies sprawl out their outer arms, this effect is created because of the fact that the black hole is oscillating at a frequency that is faster than light speed and as that frequency increases, the mass or weight of the object decreases until if has reached an infinitely light mass.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The reason a photon travels so fast is because of it's incredible lightness, as the frequency increases and weight decreases eventually you can break the light speed barrier and at the same time you would oscillate so quickly that the frequency you omit would be faster than not only the human eye can see but also faster than any known instrumentation can observe, thus giving the illusion of transparency. That could explain why a spacecraft could seem to appear out of no-where and disappear in the same fashion. As weight decreases to the infinite level of lightness, the amount of energy required to propel said object also decreases on the same scale until you could obtain light speed with a AAA battery. This is how the aliens would overcome the vast distances to be traveled and having appropriate fuel supply to make the trip, imagine being able to carry a ten pack of AAA batteries and have enough fuel to transverse the universe ten times over.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien life uk
I have just watched all 4 parts of the broadcast. Stanton Friedman came over as a very passionate believer in his cause. The sceptics are not so convincing.

Unfortunately, skeptics are often put in the bad position of trying to prove something "wasn't" an alien, or whatever. And at that point, they're being asked to prove a negative, which is logically impossible. So, at best, a skeptic can only continue to ask for better evidence that leads to real proof, and keep repeating that until we have that proof we just don't know what's going on.

Compared to somebody like Stan Friedman with his constant waving of those blacked out pages (they must be getting pretty sweaty after all these years) and hooting about alien invaders, the skeptic is definitely stuck with the less-sexy stance in the argument, even though it's still the strongest. Friedman sees proof of aliens in those black pages. I just see black pages that could relate to anything, although I would guess they have to do with intelligence gathering protocols that are classified.

In the end, though, what conclusion was drawn, if any? Did anybody produce any really good positive proof -- of anything -- or was it all just the same old tired hearsay, third-hand information, and "reading between the lines" stuff that we've been listening to for decades? I assume it was the latter, since I haven't heard anything on CNN about aliens being proven to exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

S&F ~! OK, a mere observation right off the bat is pretty obvious if anyone has spent ANY time in the military, US or otherwise, will pick up on this!

First off, there's command structure for clear lines of communications.

That being buried out of the way, second observation is, reporting what you see, accurately. Why? Because those that reporting up the chain of command will be in DEEP DEEP **** if they're trying to pull a joke on a superior officer! AR15 (?) will be issued along with demotion, ridicule and god help you...the Brig!

3rd, THIS IS A NUKE MISSILE FACILITY! Accuracy of reporting incidence would be, imo, even MORE elevated due to this factor alone!

hmmm.. yea.. having a tv celebrity/aka engineer(?) not sure of what, go over the data is ....how shall I say.. thupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
UFOs always get close.
They were around the tether and almost anything they want to.
If any consolation, the charges involved in the UFO flight should
buffer any close call.
They rescue one another all the time.
This is anti UFO propaganda.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok, so I have to ask two things about this.

1 - I don't understand why the government would first tell the man who recorded the missle seperation video about the UFO, then tell him not to speak about it. I mean if he hadn't noticed it or said anything, why show it to him and then tell him to shut up? Why not just confiscate it so he never had a chance to see it again and discover the UFO?

That's the main problem I have with this. It's really interesting but I don't know why they'd do that, it makes no sense.

2 - What is the video of the black shape moving slowly across the sky from? It looks fairly compelling.

I was going to ask if the video was a recreation or not, but Springer says it was, so there you go.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I find it all very interesting to say the least, obviously if the video was confiscated it would have to be a re creation, but people do re creations on TV all the time, I didn't see the entire thing m( meaning show), so I cannot speak to CNN saying they had actual footage of the missile being shot down.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
whats with the wierd map in the background?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Excerpt from UFOs and Nukes by Robert Hastings ' Like Diamond In The Sky'

This thing is a pretty long excerpt. Enjoy people!

frankwarren.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These witnesses are telling the truth ! Pictures of Lt. Jacobs and his telescopic camera set-up at Big Sur used to be available on the web, but no more---and the Air Force not only DENIES the incident, but they also have tried to say that Lt. Jacobs, and Walter Manning don't exist ! Clark McClelland, a former NASA officer, on his website, ( Stargate Chronicles ) discusses the Vandenburg incident, and other UFO encounters he became familiar with while at NASA----The Malmstrom incident is well known, and was not an isolated incident-----As for the UFOs themselves, they have been seen, and photographed, on virtually every Shuttle flight---as broadcast on NASA TV via satellite----anyone who will take the trouble to watch those broadcasts can see for themselves---if you can stay awake !

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I was unable to view the clip, because the video was removed "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Yea, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was on Friday night. I was with my friends in the living room. Unfortunately, they started talking really loud, and I had to interrupt and yell out, It's Bill Nye, and they all turned to the TV set. I couldn't believe he was on the show. But they were impressed with that. Great show!

Bill was debunking cloning of mammals in 1990's !

Everyone knows reptiles can be cloned, but never a sheep. A human clone is impossible, "Show me solid proof" Why don't a human cyber clone from DOD walk up to White House lawn and claim his existence to the media ?

Dolly sheep is cloned ? Then why don't she land on white house lawn and state her intentions ? Until that happens, I am on Bill Nyes side.
I am like Bill, I skim the details and then debunk the claims with yesterdays science.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What I love about this most is, while Bill Nye is being mocked for being a comedian and is trying to debunk someones claim, based on no facts, all the "believers" are holding up books they've wrote. I mean its a farce, one guy was just propping his book up while the others spoke.

When asked for evidence of what they're saying "it's in this book I wrote which you can buy".

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamlin
What I love about this most is, while Bill Nye is being mocked for being a comedian and is trying to debunk someones claim, based on no facts, all the "believers" are holding up books they've wrote. I mean its a farce, one guy was just propping his book up while the others spoke.

If you wave a book around enough, that makes it true. Didn't you know that? It's a good thing they weren't able to waive around the Internet or a lot of YouTube videos.

Oh, and if you used to be an astronaut, everything you say is also true.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selket
I was unable to view the clip, because the video was removed "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

All 4 of the movies have been removed.
Did anyone have the foresight to download them?

If so, please provide links, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join