It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Stay tuned Septic...the truth will come.

There are plenty more threads with Professionals that you can try to deride.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

" You bet it's a step!"

I"m looking forward to another Larry King Live, UFO standoff. They need to bring somebody with their game on this time. With their connections, i'm sure they are gonna dig up someone who has some real big evidence and something we have not heard about yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ok the us has been in contact with the ebes . they did a aggreement that they would get tech advancement in exchange to allow the ebes to do aduction off human and cattle the us would turn a blind eye on condition the ebes would give a list off names been aducted. the us also appointed a special group part off maj-12 maj-red special group with cosmic security clearance to over look this part .then details off unchecked aductions brought to the maj 12 group brought up a diff aggender thou at the time the us still didnt have the know how to stop the ebes. they also agreed to underground bases on main land and off the coast.this would give the us and rest off the world gov time to get advance tech to stop them. this possible happened in 1979 when a fire fight between the us and ebes happened at dulce underground base . reports say 66 human dead 2 ebes since this day the us has been openly aggressive towards them and been fighting them in space and in there underground bases

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
from what I remember this was just a RECONSTRUCTION not 'actual' video IMHO the person who started this thread was trolling, knowing full well what it was. Perhaps just trying to rack up post count?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
One thing that is ridiculous beyond words of how these 'aliens' are supposed to be our 'saviour'. "BLEH!"

It seems they are not doing a very good job...

Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Where were the UFOs? Countless of nuclear and hydrogen bomb tests by MANY countries? Under ground tests, above ground tests, high altitude tests, many many tests. Where were the aliens? WHERE? Nada. Zero! Zipppo! Where were the aliens then? If they were so concerned why didn't they stopped these events? Too busy smoking Venus gas?

And the best they did was to zap a dud? A DUD? Gimme a break. All those live tests and the best they can do was zap a dud? For all you know that inceident was just a misidentification of a lens flare. Yep that's it . A lens flare. Seems familiar? valuca.piczo.com...
And the 'beam of light' was jut rays from the sun.

It was LENS FLARE. Case debunked. The dud hit the target. There was no UFOs. And the only thing that confirms the statement of this Bob Jacobs guy is just himself. The guy didn't even remember if it was an Atlas F or an Atlas E rocket. The alleged film was taken away by the CIA (ooohh spoooky)
The FOIA documents cannot be considered as evidence. Only blacked out text. (ooohh spoooky) Nothing than anecdotal exagerated hearsay.

All the evidence is missing.(as usual- I forgot my camera, the dog ate the film, it was taken by the MIB, it went missing etc etc) How convenient. Is this all you hgot to prove the existence of E.Ts? A bunch of grey haired people yakking about an alleged incident that happed more than 40 years ago with nothing to back them up other than their blurry memory and fake CGI?

OoOOooohhhh. I'm so impressed!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Great videos. I find debunkers such as these guys irritating though. Not because I want to believe, but because they don't actually debunk anything. All they do is present their personal opinion on the subject. These guys think the idea of aliens is ridiculous, and somehow thats debunking.

They really remind me of the scientist in the movie Starship Troopers who is debating on TV the possibility of smart bugs, and all he really has to offer is "I find the idea of a smart bug quite offensive".

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Stay tuned Septic...the truth will come.

There are plenty more threads with Professionals that you can try to deride.

Cheers.

Orily? And with zero proof as usual?

Oh please......

Edit : Fictional dvds, fictional books, tall tales, blurry aircraft photos, CGI etc don't count as proof)

Well, well, well.... The thread title is a statement of how the 'truth' gets exagerated when it was told by people with a mentality bias towards the unprovable or rather towards the supernatural. (oooh spoooky)

There was no REAL video by CNN. It was a fake CGI creation.

"CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!"

The title implies that CNN has a real footage of a UFO zapping a missile carrying a "nuke" (emphasize on Nuke=Nuclear), when in actuality it was a CGI composite of an ALLEGED incident of a UFO zapping a dud missile. A DUD. DUD DUD DUD. Not a missile carrying a nuke. Just a DUD.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
At the end of video 1 Bob says the US government has commited a fraud in saying that at no time has there been a UFO event that jepotised "National Security". However it is statement such as that that force the government to keep their secrets. By painting them in to a conner and claiming fraud is no way to get the government to open up. It IS NOT FRAUD because in the name of "National Security" it would be a breach of National Security to speak of things that Jepotised National Security!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopseekret
from what I remember this was just a RECONSTRUCTION not 'actual' video IMHO the person who started this thread was trolling, knowing full well what it was. Perhaps just trying to rack up post count?

This is a publicity stunt by ATS themselves to get hits. A few thousand points for this pocky kid in a few days, Springer being the first to reply, and left handed bias by ATS moderators towards the misleading thread title by the OP.

Well, well, well.... The thread title is a statement of how the 'truth' gets exagerated when it was told by people with a mentality bias towards the unprovable or rather towards the supernatural. (oooh spoooky)

The title implies that CNN has a real footage of a UFO zapping a missile carrying a "nuke" (emphasize on Nuke=Nuclear), when in actuality it was a CGI composite of an ALLEGED incident of a UFO zapping a dud missile. A DUD. DUD DUD DUD. Not a missile carrying a nuke. Just a DUD.

Well I guess traffic has been slow lately and they needed to pull a publicity stunt to woo in the gullibles with a fake thread title to fill their front page with something other than "I was abducted by Reptilians", "The Galactic Federation League" and "Attack of the Fish Man". And most importantly, they gotta convince the investors too, you know. This is, after all, a money making business. A lot of gullible folks out there. *Ch-Ching!!*

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It's clear that the science guy isn't there to "debunk" the ufos. They clearly announce that Bill Nye is part of the "Skeptics society" or something like that. Sounds like a club that is for argument and debate. Bill isn't denying UFOs, he's just performing his Skeptic argumentation.

I think that was a poor use of debating skills by the fault of King show.

A strong error in Bill's Logic is that you seperate every event. If I broke down anything in logic like that it could easily be said a whole phenomenon doesn't exist.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just because this video was a re-enactment does not automatically make this a "hoax".
You have the testimony of very credible EX US military officers. Now, "moon walker" Edgar Mitchell has come forward saying "aliens are real".

Honestly, who are you to argue against such people? Do you know more than they do? Where is your credability?

And more importantly, where is your "proof" that what these men say is not real?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Just because this video was a re-enactment does not automatically make this a "hoax".

If that doesn't show the propensity of UFO believers to falsify and exaggerate the facts, I don't know what does.

The Original Post is a DUD.

You have the testimony of very credible EX US military officers. Now, "moon walker" Edgar Mitchell has come forward saying "aliens are real".

Let me guess, no proof whatsoever to back up his claims? What's new in the field of UFooLogy? Billy Meier playing with plastic toy guns? John Lear claiming the moon has soul catchers and Edgar Mitchell saying that aliens are real? Where's the proof?

And more importantly, where is your "proof" that what these men say is not real?

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof is not in the hands of the non-believers. That would be stupid and laughable.

"So wait...you want me to prove that something I can't see, hear, touch, smell, or taste is not real?"

Doesn't that sounds a bit preposterous to you?

To use the example found in Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion, a celestial teapot is in orbit around Mars. However, it is SO small that even the most powerful telescopes are unable to see it. If you asked me to prove that it existed and I replied with "No, you prove to me that the celestial teapot DOESN'T exist," wouldn't that be slightly laughable?

The same thing can be said about your request.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think that what would be the ultimate disclosure on this subject is if a UFO crashed in NYC or Philadelphia where i am from or any major city at that!

Then they're would be no denying it... heres to wishful thinking!

As far as Larry King and his sudden interest in the UFO phenomena as of late, it makes me wonder

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow...how I do love ATS!

Whenever someone comes along in a thread, & they become redundant, & without reason basically apply sandpaper to your seat...

...there is a small icon located on the bottom left hand part of their box labeled "Ignore", you can activate it with a simple click of your mouse...thus effectively removing everything this person has to say. Simply amazing! Vanishes into thin air!

I used it on someone that kept trying to say that UFOs are fake. [I for one know better] But he was a real skeptic type. He was burning up too much bandwidth & bogging the server down. Now I only see a screen that has constructive conversations.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN
Wow...how I do love ATS!

Whenever someone comes along in a thread, & they become redundant, & without reason basically apply sandpaper to your seat...

...there is a small icon located on the bottom left hand part of their box labeled "Ignore", you can activate it with a simple click of your mouse...thus effectively removing everything this person has to say. Simply amazing! Vanishes into thin air!

I used it on someone that kept trying to say that UFOs are fake. [I for one know better] But he was a real skeptic type. He was burning up too much bandwidth & bogging the server down. Now I only see a screen that has constructive conversations.

This is the kind of the mentality that woo woo believers of faith always do. They ignore facts. They ignore scientific proof. In their universe, scientific proof doesn't exist. Proof doesn't exist.

It's like this:

Scientist : "The world is round"

Woo woo believers of faith: "Lalalala....I can't hear you. Lalalala"

Scientist : "Water is not fuel"

Scientist : "There is no air on the moon"

Scientist : "There are no E.T's visiting us"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its also so funny, when people think they know exactly what is anything, when in fact you only know what you think is right.

even our most understood answers are very misunderstood. and to think we know exactly what is what is just being as equal to the " dreamers "

theres plenty of name callin, character stereotypes going around in the physical world, while in the mental online world you would think it could be avoided so a No nonsensory can be uploaded into your knowledge and understanding.

only a fool would believe the earth is just round an not both flat and round with lil points an dips here an there.

Here in this world, both fact an fiction become reality regardless of if you believe it to be real or not.

Must I point out that people thought men could only fly if they were gods back in the day, that wasnt too long ago. and we havent evolved to a point where we can understand that NOTHING is Impossible, Only Improbable.

thank you, Come again.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It's also funny, after more than 50 years of investigation into this UFO/alien nonsensical brouhaha, not a single shred of physical proof of the existence of extraterestrial EVER discovered.

What does this tell? It tells that E.Ts DON'T EXIST. Just like nessie, the chupacabra, and bigfoot. Alll with nothing to prove their existence other than blurry, grainy, indiscernible, shaky, videos of tiny dots, hoaxes, scams, fictional dvds, fictional books, tall tales, anecdotal hearsay, cgi fakery (as in this thread) and other money making scams, and more hoaxes.

More than 50 years and nothing? This whole UFO claptrap is a DUD. D......U....D...... DUUUUUD....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join