It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+121 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I saw this on CNN's Larry King 3 nights ago. I am very pleased to see that somebody posted it on Youtube. I saw this On the CNN website yesterday, but I heard people comment being appalled that www.cnn.com would have UFO stories of this nature on their front page.

So here it is guys. Give this sucker plenty of hits. I have never seen a video where a UFO is actively destroying an atomic weapon. And guess what, according to these experts, they haven't only been destroying US artillery, they've been doing it with other countries. Are they trying to save us?

djYSiwIZ69I&feature=related

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Pocky]

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This video combined with the testimony of these former Air Force officers is one of the BEST in Ufology in my humble opinion.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Watching now...

Is it possible we could be testing our own anti-missile technology?

On the other hand these guys are all calm and professional which makes them pretty believable.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That was only the 1st of 4 videos. Bill Nye the Science guy actually appears later on in the show. You guys have to watch the rest of it. Here is the 2nd of them.

XJvHn4-GZKM&feature=related

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Great post of this Larry King show Pocky .
strrd and flggd.
It is indeed a very important video.
I knew of these cases and I wonder, it looks to me that Larry King comes more and more with important Ufo information in his shows nowadays.
It looks as he had a green light or such for doing that.
Or is my conclusion not right?
Thanks again.

[edit on 22/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Awesome.. I was just about to be disappointed because the first one left me hanging.

I don't understand why the 'beam of light' appears to reach out from the UFO. Surely light would come on instantly (near-instantly) and we wouldn't be able to see it 'travel' to the missile.

On the other hand it seems to 'bend' at times and the fact that all this was happening at 8,000 mph just seems incredible.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The short video where you can see the ufo, the missle and the "laser-beam" is just an animated simulation of "Out of the Blue"; no original tape, just for note.

Seems like the media starts moving. Very good video, thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I don't understand why the 'beam of light' appears to reach out from the UFO. Surely light would come on instantly (near-instantly) and we wouldn't be able to see it 'travel' to the missile.

Well, considering that it might be Alien technology we're looking it, it might not be a "beam of light" at all. Who knows what kind of technology they are using, it might be some sort of weird half-biological plasma beam or something lol...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Very Nice Pocky, thanks! I have starred you and flagged the thread. I can't watch the videos right now but I will tonight.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here is the 3rd video, 1 more to go. Don't worry Dr. Hastings, ATS is gonna do their best to get this covered by the national news! CNN had it, but they were peer pressured to get it off their front page or something!

il4jvRI-oWs

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I thought that laser beam video was a CGI recreation of the video that was confiscated by the CIA? Am I wrong?

Great testimony, nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is the 4th. Very interesting debate they are having. Larry King has to continue this!

mBag6kMcKCw&feature=related

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I have never seen a video where a UFO is actively destroying an atomic weapon.

Well, I guess the UFO did a piss poor job because it did not destroy anything. There was only a beam of light and nothing blew up.

This could be military technology or the UFO could have been added in afterwards. Who knows how many hands the footage went through before CNN got it.

Or it could be aliens, who knows??

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think UFO talk just equals ratings, nothing more than that for Larry King Live.. can't say I am not enjoying it though!

I appreciate that you found these! I only got to catch the end of the show.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Transcript from the show:

transcripts.cnn.com...

The full show on youtube:

Part 1: www.youtube.com... ("we have an email question from Eric in Atlanta Georgia" - THAT WAS ME!!!
)

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

Part 3: www.youtube.com...

Part 4: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I thought he specifically said that when he viewed the footage ofthe UFO beaming the light that it caused the missle to malfuntion or something right?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is great, star and flag for you.

By far one of the best ive ever seen video wise.

Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yea, I couldn't believe what I saw. It was on Friday night. I was with my friends in the living room. Unfortunately, they started talking really loud, and I had to interrupt and yell out, It's Bill Nye, and they all turned to the TV set. I couldn't believe he was on the show. But they were impressed with that. Great show!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I think he said it shot a total of 4 beams of "something" at the missile. It hovered on one side of the missile, then the top, then the other side, keep in mind this missile is traveling at 18,000 mph

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
For those who don't pay attention:

The actual video was confiscated by the CIA (according to the man who shot it)... The video of the missile and the UFO is a RECREATION.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join