It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian the Lion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Howdy! A friend sent me this link...would like to share it here:
Christian the Lion

This is an article with his story:
Christian, the lion who lived in my London living room

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I realize you posted this a week or so ago; I just now saw it, and very grateful for your sharing it with us!! Especially in these sometimes morose times, feelgood stories are important.

Beautiful, strong, lion and family, still remembering those that were his first pride. Now lemme go get a hankie *honk*

There was a thread some time ago where the OP hypothesized that animals only care about humans for the food and shelter. I posted a related video -- a meeting of a grown lion with the woman that raised him. Equally moving.

I think this is a great thread, and hope more stop by to check it out.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I had to go to my profile in order for me to find this thread again, but you are very welcome
Just felt the need to share it at the time

[edit on 1-8-2008 by DearWife]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just found this video on a different website today and came on to ATS to post it, luckily the search sent me here first though.

Seriously amazing story and video. I'm really not one usually moved so much by a video or anything, but you would honestly have to not be human to not smile every single time you see this video.

I will most definitely be showing this one to all my friends!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A truly moving video and phenomenal story !! Gave me the warm fuzzies.. TY for posting =)

join