It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Mabus Of Prophecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Abu Abbas Dies In US Custody Says Pentagon

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Abu Abbas, the Palestinian who led the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Lauro cruise ship in which a wheelchair-bound American hostage was killed, has died in US custody, a Pentagon spokesman said.

"Initial reports indicate he died of natural causes," said Bryan Whitman, the Pentagon spokesman. "Medical efforts to revive him were unsuccessful and autopsy will be performed."

The prophetic Quatrain No.62, Century No. 2 of Nostradamus is a reflection of our nowadays.

It states:

"Mabus then shortly will die, there will come a horrible devastation of people and animals.
Then suddenly the vengeance will be seen when the comet runs. Four hundred hands (500 days as each hand has 5 fingers) there are going to be widespread thirst and hunger."

Some suggest MABUS was M. ABBAS. If a comet appears soon, things will become even more
interesting...
rense.com...

Comet
www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
usama bin laden

his real name is spelled with a u

mabus
usam b
could be bin laden
good theory though

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
According to researchers of Nostradamus, he occasionally 'misread' names or put them in code in order to avoid charges of heresy. Hence Hitler becomes 'Hister' and Napoleon becomes 'Napolon Roy' (Roi in French meaning 'King)

Hitler
Beasts ferocious with hunger will cross the rivers,
The greater part of the battlefield will be against Hister.
Into a cage of iron will the great one be drawn,
When the child of Germany observes nothing.
(Century 2, Quatrain 24)

Liberty will not be regained,
It will be occupied by a black, proud, villainous and unjust man:
When the matter of the Pontiff is opened,
The republic of Venice will be vexed by Hister.
(Century 5, Quatrain 29)

Napoleon
Napoleon he names as the first anti-christ!
When the names of three towns: Nay, Pau and Oloron-Sainte-Marie were reduced, in the q. VIII-1, to : NAY, PAU, LORON, this was evidently done only to allow the anagram: NAPOLON ROY (and, by vowels permutation, NAPOLEON ROY).

bol18.tripod.com...

There is even a website dedicated to discovering the true name of 'Mabus'

Mabus Project

An old contender for Mabus that I remember from a while ago is George Bush I

His Skull & Bones name was 'Magog'

Take the first two letters of 'Magog' and the first three letters of 'Bush' ... MABUS

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Some people think Mabus is Saddam Hussein. Why? I don't know.

If you transfer the letters backwards Mabus becomes Subam which is an Hindi word relating to Marriage.

I don't put too much into Nostradamus predictions.

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting thought. But my money is on that nothing will happen.

So many prophecies, so little time...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
usama bin laden

his real name is spelled with a u

mabus
usam b
could be bin laden
good theory though

unscrambling Mabus could also refer to saddam as well, but I actually think pisces is right and it IS Mohammed Abu Abbas, but thats just my opinion.
I find it interesting that we may well see a comet in the spring as well, coincidence or prophetic?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I was busy reading something else entirely www.infowars.com...
and in the comments section i read one reply which cited the infamous Amschel Moses Bauer who was the instigator of the house of Rothschild

his son Mayer Amschel Bauer is the person who initiated the name change to ROTHSCHILD and both men of that bloodline embraced the 'Red Shield' as a coat of arms...

if you want to get some background on the 'Red Shield' that was placed as a Quarterboard or else a Business Logo see the link: www.redicecreations.com...
the 'red shield originally had the Russian double-eagle icon on the red field and had since evolved

but enough of the history that may or may not seem appropriate at this time...

when i seen the name Amschel Moses Bauer...
i immediately thought to myself... that sequence of letters is part of the Nostradamus Anagram of "MABUS"....

the Father's initials deliberately mixed up....Moses Amschel Bauer ....Und Son... would spell out the identity of the Nostradamus' 3rd anti-christ...MABUS
but still be clevery hidden to the casual observer

namely the Father & Son team which created the House of Rothschild starting in 1743,
2 individuals which created the world financial power the Rothschild Dynasty

the Rothschild Dynasty can devise a Mark/Name/Number of a new monetary currency that will be tied to their wealth and historic prestige, to say nothing about the power of pressure the Rothschilds can enforce on all the world leaders because of the secret agreements and transfers of wealth engineered on the world leaders behalf by the secretive house of Rothschild

edit on 11-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"MABUS" could be either Muhammed ABbUS or a combination of osaMA and BUSh.
"Mabus will soon die." Nostradamus. This could be that Osama bin Laden is dead and George Bush is out of office. Together they were the face of "the war on terror" which got the whole ball rolling for the multi year war.

new topics

top topics

join