It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A piece of evidence supporting that OBAMA is BACKED by the ILLUMINATI.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I dunno why I haven't seen this elsewhere - maybe I just missed it. But, if is asked what are the primary symbols of the illuminati, along with: owl, goat, pyramid, and eye (among others); you are going to get 'rising sun', a la citibank, nbc, etc. Anyone notice the Obama campaign symbol? The one on the tail of his private jet? The Rising Sun?

Anyone find additional evidence along these lines? Or do you think it's just an unfortunate coincidence? Or what?

Here are images of the tail and the main body of the plane:

images.huffingtonpost.com...

blogs.suntimes.com...

[edit on 7/22/2008 by verbal kint]

[edit on 7/22/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Could you post up a picture of it please, i haven't yet seen it...

Thanks in Advance...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Or how about him being a distant relative of Dick Cheney would that be evidence enough?After all family is family right?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures man, helps a lot. yer it kinda does look like a rising sun i guess.

Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

this is the complete logo from obama's campaign website. i don't think the illuminati is the real issue here.

bloggers are saying that 2 african flags depicts the same rising sun.

i dunno, it looks cool though, and i checked mccain's logo, and they have the same color scheme.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

Hmm... So E Pluribus Unum is the chosen slogan. Mildly ironic given the push towards continental unions and a world government, etc. The Many into One. It's my belief that the world government, the ultimate consolidation of power and control over humanity is going to be sold to us in that very disguise. The NWO will be sold to humanity as "human unity". What those who buy it will be missing is that the unification of humanity will eliminate power driven hierarchies. It will eliminate government and the imposition of control. Anarchy is not rioting in the streets. Anarchy is recognizing that humanity is nothing more than a reflection of the self. Anarchy is love's final release of fear. One world government is NOT unity. It is the consolidation of power and control.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SPOOKYSINNER

As for this editing, I COMPLETELY understand the reason for removing pointless posts; who's primary intent is to offend and disrupt meaningful discussion. As I'm sure you have pondered to great length, it does constitute censoring, which is risky in any form. To combat this issue, I suggest the creation of a forum to which the removed posts could be moved along with some means of reference; still leaving behind replacement content similar to what occurs now. In this way the inappropriate post can be disempowered, but not censored from existence. Possible?
-v

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Let's not forget that he's a CFR member and his feigned ignorance of the north american union

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well now with the ad running along the side of the forum, I had to find this thread. I mean really, the rising sun is one of the classic symbols in Illuminati theory. Coupled with his staunch backing of the bailout, I'm having my doubts. I'm still voting for him, just keeping a watchful eye too.

-v

top topics

join