It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigfoottracker.com finally some proof...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
what a joke an wast of time come on ppl

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Wow this is the funniest scam ever! I cant stop laughing!
Good job to whoever found the videos haha

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
HAHA, so you all knew from the get-go this dude was lying?

Then why respond? You knew at the beginning, case closed right?

And then you bring in more "sasquatch" hunters and group them in with this set?

PSSSSSHHHHAAWWW. These kids are silly for sure, but I'll wait to see what they have, so I don't look like a dhead.

The OP is certainly more than welcome to show this. Good job!

The responses? A bit negligent and shallow to say the least.

This is an obvious troll post but what the hell, I'm game.

I'm the original poster and I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. Are you saying I'm a "dhead"? If so, I think that your buddies over at bigfoottracker.com are the real "dheads" in all of this.

Just for the record, yes they are lying and yes we all knew it from the beginning. Also you talk about "shallow responses", I think the "Best Bigfoot Hunters in the World" have cornered the market on being shallow.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I do apologize, as it seems my tabs got crossed. My response was for another thread on the same topic. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope no hard feelings.

I do think you are more than welcome to post this information, as it is some good debunking evidence. However, I find it more agreeable to wait, as these people have given themselves a deadline. Why not see what they have?

That's all I was saying, and it actually did somewhat apply to this thread, but not in the way I wanted it to at all. So again, I am sorry, I just think people have a tendency to "jump the gun" around here and sometimes end up with their feet in their mouths. I think there is pretty good evidence that the skunk ape exists, so if someone says they shot one, I am just naive enough to want to see what they have.

Again, I hope no hard feelings.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
reply to post by jms88

I do apologize, as it seems my tabs got crossed. My response was for another thread on the same topic. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope no hard feelings.

I do think you are more than welcome to post this information, as it is some good debunking evidence. However, I find it more agreeable to wait, as these people have given themselves a deadline. Why not see what they have?

That's all I was saying, and it actually did somewhat apply to this thread, but not in the way I wanted it to at all. So again, I am sorry, I just think people have a tendency to "jump the gun" around here and sometimes end up with their feet in their mouths. I think there is pretty good evidence that the skunk ape exists, so if someone says they shot one, I am just naive enough to want to see what they have.

Again, I hope no hard feelings.

Lol...I kind of figured something was wrong here. Apology accepted!

I don't think it's that you are "naive", I think you just want to finally get some proof (like many others) about the existence of this creature. Some people are willing to suspend disbelief when it's something that is really important to them, no one can blame you for that.

I think that's what gets me so angry about these jerks. They are playing on people's emotions for either monetary gains or just to trick people for their own amusement, I find that to be very cruel.

Like you, I'm waiting to see what they have. I'll be the first to apologize if this turns out to be the real deal, but it's not. September 1st is the day they will supposedly reveal their proof so we don't have long to wait.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
it would be really funny if this turned out to be another Penn and Teller stunt.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I saw a new video they release yesterday asking Cryptomondo and BFRO to make a bet with them. They want these to sites to shut down if they indeed have what they claim to have.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hey uhh look at the pics guys. I never doubted them, i just doubted why theyd wait so long. Especially thinking the govt would do something, but making it public was smart, because it made them immune to anything happening to them.

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

Correction: you saw something which you think is a bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOL these guys faked the doc...to keep you off their balls...I call that smart. They still have the body!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
uk.reuters.com...

Looks like it's what we've thought all along!

"One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum, according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota who performed the DNA analysis."

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleIsLOST

Add to it they are charging money to view pictures and will probably charge for the autopsy, they are looking at fraud charges. The pictures of the tongue looked fake.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You know what I think that you guys are the real deal because there isn't anyone better to track bigfoot better. I like the way you guys explain to these assholes who think that there is no bigfoot evidence. I am part seminole indian and I know there is more than one and I believe you guys.
You have to watch out for the government. I was in the military and you as well as everyone else know is that the government hides things such as this. I gotta give it to you two.

My name is Timothy Brooks
and I want to congradulate you
and hope you two the best.
*personal information removed*

(mod edit)

[edit on 17-8-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join