It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigfoottracker.com finally some proof...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
...that these guys are a complete fraud.

I think we all knew these guys were full of it from the beginning but finally here is some real proof. Seems that "Dr. Paul Van Buren" that was featured in one of their videos is actually named Martin Whitton and is the brother of the guy in all the videos Matt "Gary" Whitton.

I can't take credit for this info, I found it on the link below.

bigfootdiscussions.invisionzone.com...

The funny thing about this is the video that had "Dr. Paul Van Buren" mysteriously was "Removed by user" from Youtube once this information came out. You will see screen shots of it included in the link above.

This keeps getting funnier every day.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Lol!!!

I just got a mention in their latest video!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

Great find! Proof that these guys are hoaxers trying to make a buck! Thank you for the link of the person who did his homework.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This is from "Professor Van Buren's" (AKA Martin Whitton) My Space blog. They were really trying to lay it on thick with this guy. I wanted to post this before he gets home and deletes his profile

Day 1 & 2 of Bigfoot visit to Georgia
Category: Travel and Places

I arrived in the enormous Atlanta Hartsfield airport on Thursday to a warm welcome from the guys from Bigfoottracker.com (Gary and Rick). They both immediately interviewed me near the baggage claim since they were excited that my arrival would catapult their alleged find of a Bigfoot corpse into a new realm of scientific awareness and acceptance, as well as convince some of the naysayers out there who have recently criticized their work. And I have to tell you that I'm very, very excited about what I've seen thus far. I don't want to giveaway too many details (I'm told that their attorneys have instructed them to keep a veil of tight secrecy around the find, and I've been warned as well as required to sign an affidavit of secrecy). But I can say that pending analysis of samples (DNA: hair, skin, etc.) I was able to collect on my trip to the secret location of the body, we may have the most significant primate discovery in the last 200 years!

For now, enough said; we'll let the data from our analysis speak for itself. I return to Texas in approximately 1 week with samples from this trip. Analysis results should be available in 2-3 weeks. Cross your fingers!

-P.V.B.

He also wrote this one. They are already laying the groundwork for the reason they won't be able to deliver the body to the public.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Someone cut Gary’s power! Body-snatchers?
Current mood: aggravated

Interesting. Tonight I'm staying with Gary and someone cut the power to the house. This is one of my last nights in Georgia and we're still investigating whether it was someone trying to steal the bigfoot corpse or not. We won't be able to tell until the power comes back on in the morning.

P.V.B.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Long time lurker, first time poster...Created a profile just because I like watching these guys squirm. Way to rattle the cages jms!!! And congrats, you're now E-famous on youtube!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

They were caught before they could carry out the total scam. Just as I thought, they were going to have the body disappear, with maybe a photograph left behind. They may go for broke and say all the evidence was swiped too.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You know, I originally thought this was a money making scam (and it still may be) but now I'm just leaning towards them just pulling a prank. I think they are just trying to get people angry with their outrageous claims and childish behavior. There is some other information I found on the web about Matt "Gary" Whitton that also made me think this is just a prank.

That last video, the one that mentions me, reminds me of something a bunch of 13 year olds would put on Youtube, not men in their 30's. With that level of maturity to think that Whitton is a cop is truly frightening. If I was supposed to be insulted by that video they completely failed.

So, I'll keep watching and see how the next chapter in this retarded drama plays out.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
And the funny thing is that they still say they have a body in their freezer!!!

What is up with that (line 2)!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Granted theses guys seem a little childish, but just what if ...they actually have what they say they do?

Well, Ill tell you this much....there wont be any egg on my face, I dont care if they capture a whole damn village of Bigfeet's ...I wouldnt be caught DEAD in on of their stupid T-shirts and wouldnt spend a dime going on one of their "bigfoot safari's".

Ive already seen one (a bigfoot) up in the Canadian wilderness when I was 12,
and something tells me these guys (as stupid as they seem) just might actually have something to make the claims they are...only time will tell, just call it a gut instinct... TIC TOC.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Granted theses guys seem a little childish, but just what if ...they actually have what they say they do?

Well, Ill tell you this much....there wont be any egg on my face, I dont care if they capture a whole damn village of Bigfeet's ...I wouldnt be caught DEAD in on of their stupid T-shirts and wouldnt spend a dime going on one of their "bigfoot safari's".

Ive already seen one (a bigfoot) up in the Canadian wilderness when I was 12,
and something tells me these guys (as stupid as they seem) just might actually have something to make the claims they are...only time will tell, just call it a gut instinct... TIC TOC.

I respectfully disagree.

If they had what they say they do then they wouldn't be wasting their time trying to sell a few t shirts or book Bigfoot "expeditions" for $499. These guys would make millions upon millions simply for a picture of the creature. Hell, I think the tabloids just paid 15 million dollars for Brad and Angelina's baby pictures. Could you imagine what these photos would be worth?

If they had a Bigfoot it would've been front page news all across the globe already. They wouldn't need to release bogus videos of Matt "Gary" Whitton's brother acting as a scientist to try and lend more credibility to their case.

These guys are proven liars. They got caught so bad that they had to come right out and admit it. You know the old saying, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". I think most people didn't get fooled the first time by these guys and now that they are proven liars I don't see how anyone could believe anything they say.

People can believe what they like, but to me it's so blatantly clear that this is just a prank and/or a money making scam.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is an article from the Clayton News Daily about our heroes over at bigfoottracker.com

www.news-daily.com...

Quite interesting. I like that they picked up on what Martin Whitton AKA Paul Van Buren said in their last video:

"Live and let live. What happened to that? Guys just trying to have a little fun, you know?"

Just trying to have a little fun...at who's expense?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jms88

They didn't even let the reporter take a look at the body. They also tried to do a little damage control with the fake scientist bit. The "body" will be stolen in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, they claim that everything will come to light on Sept. 1. So, that should be the day they show what is locked in their cooler.

These guys are so crazy and redneck, they might just have one... I wouldn't put it past a bunch of guys who drink a bunch of beer! I've seen crazier things

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
Well, they claim that everything will come to light on Sept. 1. So, that should be the day they show what is locked in their cooler.

These guys are so crazy and redneck, they might just have one... I wouldn't put it past a bunch of guys who drink a bunch of beer! I've seen crazier things

I already heard them say October would be the release date in one of their videos. When October rolls around then it will be November, then January, etc.... This will continue until finally they tell everyone that it was either stolen, taken by the government, sold to a private entity who wishes to remain nameless or something like that.

Another possibility is that they take some phony photos and make people pay for a membership to their site in order to view them.

Don't think for a millisecond that these guys are for real.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They had someone who is a legitimate BigFoot researcher on the first hour of Coast to Coast AM, last night.
He said these guys, BigFoot Trackers, did not know anything about BigFoot and obviously doing a hoax.
His own researchers have been in contact with these guys and they think these guys are bad liars.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I read your encounter with Bigfoot. I got goosebumps just reading it. I remember hearing about an account of a man being chased by one down a hill. He was terrified and looked in his face when he retold the account.
On this thread it wouldn't surprise me if these guys decided to charge a fee for people to look at there catch.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I guess everyone does not have streamlink for Coast to Coast, so I decided to comment on that show, from last night.
This is the write-up from the CTC web site:

Bigfoot Body?
First hour guest Matt Moneymaker responded to the story of a policeman claiming to have a dead Bigfoot. He explained that this story has been brewing in the Bigfoot research community for the last few weeks but has just recently garnered mainstream press. Moneymaker passionately declared the "Bigfoot body" tale to be a hoax.

Matt's theory is that the Tracker guys are kind of stupid and thought they could make a bunch of claims, to get attention for their business, them just let it slide, without any repercussions.
As for my story, years ago, when I first had a computer and went on-line, the first thing I did was to email every BigFoot website.
No one was interested in hearing about predatory BigFoot.
Before any of this happened, my understanding, from people talking about it in high school, was that they were friendly.
Not exactly the impression that I got.
Because everyone who has an encounter is not killed does not mean they are friendly.
Anything that contradicts this nice way of thinking about BigFoot, people do not want to hear.
Think about that crazy guy, Grizzly Man.
He was not instantly killed and started thinking grizzlys were friendly.
They just were not hungry enough, yet.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
These guys make me laugh. How stupid can you be?
And they are cops? ROFL
Rest assured that anyone who believes these inbreds (maybe?) deserves to lose money to look at fake pics.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by kidflash2008

Matt's theory is that the Tracker guys are kind of stupid and thought they could make a bunch of claims, to get attention for their business, them just let it slide, without any repercussions.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

You think maybe bigfoottracker.com may just vanish from the web never to be heard from again?

These guys are catching heat from all over. I could see them deciding that the whole thing was just a bad idea and closing shop. When they decided to perpetrate this fraud I would bet they didn't expect this kind of response.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join