It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop government corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The biggest problem I see with government is that.

(1)There are to many politicians being manipulated by corporations.
(2)Governments can be secretly coerced by other Governments behind closed door's
(3)Politicians pass legislation and law with very little knowledge about the given subject
(4)They are always taking time off (I don't think Government should ever get time off)
(5)Despite what the people want their wishes are very rarely represented by the politicians they elect.

What if, everyone who had and informed opinion also had a vote? What if you could use your social insurance # to log in and vote on any new law or legislation? I would be willing to bet that the only people who would actually exercise this power would be well informed enough to care enough to vote.

I think that this method of Government would be incorruptible and fair to all. The only thing that would have to be monitored would be people source of information i.e the media

I would really appreciate some feedback on this idea (good or bad) its all feedback, and I genuinely have a lot of regard from most members in this forum

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Your kidding me...
Nobody has anything to say on this? Come on I would have expected at least a little feedback, an opinion, an argument...nothing...sigh

new topics

join