It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the best ghost footage ive ever seen...or is it?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I personaly dont think this is the best footage i have seen ! If you watch the atic clip and notice some strange interaction when the steel bucket falls, and the stationary postion of the brush standing upright behind the object in question.

Its a set up and not a bad attempt..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
it is fake and i shall tell you why,the portrait moving on the wall. its as though the director couldnt help showing off.
however,IF its real, then that is interesting.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have been a paranormal investigator for a few years now and we don't catch evidence like that, this guy is the luckiest s o b ever. Ask any investigator and they will prob say the same. I do have some footage of poltergeist activity but it is not as dramatic.

Not sure why the light kept dimming on his cam though, just at the right time!!!

I'm not saying these are fake but i have learnt to look for the obvious first, and i say fake.

Check out my vid on you-tube, search for pdwales, its the ball vid.

I would link it but not sure how as i have never linked a vid yet, sorry all

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can't bring up the first video. I question the second one because it was left on and looks to be precisely placed instead of just being put there. With the attic why did he take the camera with him the first time but leave it the second time unless he knew he would be running. I have my doubts about these videos.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have watched the video of the guy in the attic quite a few times. It really does "get to" me. That is the creepiest video. Also the dogs in the Attic guy's video's really are worrisome, they are terrified and confused as to why the guy is staying. I would leave. Videos get my Vote for being one of the most convincing to me, but of course it is my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's a hoax folks...Seriously, He is probably a student studying film and media, hence being an amteur film maker, but leading his audience into thinking it's real! He's using the same tactics that "paranormal activity" uses.

In the second video it's very convenient of him "forgetting" to take his camcorder outside with the dogs in the first instance; only to later check and discover a shadow moving in the hallway across. The camcorder was also very conveniently pointing in that direction.

In the third video when he goes to the attic it's obvious he has an accomplice standing out of sight behind the pillar. Watch him look intentionally at his accomplice...His behaviour is that obvious of a hoaxer. He (The Accomplice) is the one throwing the objects and switching the light off and on.

And as for people saying that the dogs reaction looks genuine (So it must be genuine footage, can't argue with a dogs reaction), well, that's because it is...He was scared of something...but it wasn't a demon, spirit, entity or poltergeist. It was because it was afraid of an object that the film maker had in his possession; such an easy explanation. Our boxer is terrified of me holding a glass of water...she'll run a mile or hide behind the sofa when I go near her with it to put it in her drinking container. Our shizu is terrified of plastic bags, So come on...How can you think this isn't a hoax!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I would agree those are pretty freaky. The dogs leaving is definitely strange. This could have easily been a hoax though.

Check out what I captured on a recent trip. Apparently the hotel is known for it's hauntings.

The only way to hoax this is with CG or some super flashlight that could perform 3D depth perception. Analyzing the video will show there is no CG and the Star Wars flashlight will not be out for another 10 years!

Enjoy a real ghost...

Ghost Video

Cheers,

edit on 30-3-2011 by webstersbox because: Fixed video link and added the hoax comment.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What i find weird is the picture frame moves in the dogs vid.....
edit on 18-5-2011 by Skyler663 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I also just found out that at somewhere between 4:45-4:50 on the third video the screen freezes for like half a second. also at around 5:40 you can hear breathing if you turn up the volume.
P.S I'm a paranormal video reviser of sorts. I'm really good picking up slight things
edit on 18-5-2011 by Skyler663 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
he just 'happens' to leave his camera on to take his dogs out to go use the bathroom, and it just 'happens' to be aimed where a 'ghost' appears?
Nice faked videos, I can do the ghosts in Adobe Primer pro

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I almost always rule out the "convenient camera" videos as hoaxes.

"OH! just video taping me taking my dogs out to pee! Here, let me set my still rolling camera down in a awkward but perfect angle!"

And the poltergeist one...

Hes acting like a child. He walks by a paint can, it falls over.

"Couldn't have been because of the vibrations from my footsteps.... POLTERGEIST!!!!"

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
When the paint can falls pay attention to the plastic blue bin. You can clearly see a shadow moving on it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
it looks like there are eyes in the closet with the first one, anyways i got bad vibes of the first one

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Everything in the video is easy to fake. I also thought it was odd that the attic light was already on when he went upstairs.

The dogs seem to be the ringer for everyone. My dogs hide under the bed and won't come out for anything. And when I go under there to get them they hunker back and look scared because they know they aren't supposed to be there. As far as the dogs reactions when not under the bed, have your dogs ever acted strange at halloween? My dogs flip out if anyone in the house has a mask on.

Everything was far to convenient. There is nothing there that isn't easy to fake with an accomplice. From looking at the contents of the home, dogs cats toys upstairs etc... I expect it to be a family home. I didn't see any other family members there in any of the videos. A wife or a teenage kid with a halloween mask standing behind him could have freaked the dogs out. Or someone with a dog toy the dogs are scared of, my dogs have a particular toy they are terrified of.

It may be real but all signs point to fake, In the video where he let the dogs out there also appears to be so movement in the room with the eyes towards the end.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join