It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the best ghost footage ive ever seen...or is it?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I would lean towards being real for the first vid( havent watched others yet.) I got goosebumps when i saw the dogs seemed to be looking at the same invisible object.
My Brother's Mother-in-law's house is haunted and he has seen similar phenomenon. will watch others now. Nice thread! Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Haven't read this thread so forgive me if i'm repeating someone else.
This guy has another video called 'Drunk peeing in the toilet' that shows him walk into the bathroom and pee. at the end you find out its a hoax and he is just pouring a beer in the toilet.
This for me raises doubts about the poltergeist activity he has filmed. Maybe the scared look the dogs have are just them wondering what their master is doing?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsEsterhouse
Haven't read this thread so forgive me if i'm repeating someone else.
This guy has another video called 'Drunk peeing in the toilet' that shows him walk into the bathroom and pee. at the end you find out its a hoax and he is just pouring a beer in the toilet.
This for me raises doubts about the poltergeist activity he has filmed. Maybe the scared look the dogs have are just them wondering what their master is doing?

Does he really? I havent seen that one.

We have seen a number of other short movies that hes made though. I will have to look for that one. Very interesting

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Haven't read this thread so forgive me if i'm repeating .....

you should really read the thread all the way before deciding if you think it is real or fake. alot of people have alot of interesting points that show it is probably fake. i sure think so. as long as you are watching his other movies, you really gotta watch his "trolly of death" or trolli, or something like that. just a masterpiece all the way around.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I didn't read thread on purpose because I did not want my opinion on the ghost videos to be influenced in any way. will have alooksee at the other video.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

I didn't read thread on purpose because I did not want my opinion on the ghost videos to be influenced in any way. will have alooksee at the other video.

that seems more than fair. i hadnt thought of it that way, my appologies. it just struck me as odd to see "this is real" on the 18th page of posts about how fake it is. that's just me. i admire your desire to make up your own mind first, sorry i said anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I cant wait untill Thursday to get started on my reproduction. It should be fun.

Its been 2 weeks since kshizzle27 logged into youtube. So I think we can officially say we wont hear form him. Atleast not here in the thread....

Im curious if anyone besides me and re22666 are going to make an attempt at reproducing what is seen on the videos. Anyone? Anyone at all, care to give it a try???

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

well i shot a bunch of stuff that i think can be turned into something pretty interesting but godforbid ATI give me free support for this graphics card and since i lost the original install, you would think downloading the drivers from them would work, wouldnt ya? so i still gotta get this stuff on my hard drive.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

ya, I have shot some pretty good footage too. I havent had too much trouble though as the only camera I have is the one built into my laptop.

So far the easiest for me to reproduce was the lights going on and off and the camera moving like in the attic scene.

How about you?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i have been kinda stuck without the effects and manipulations i was going to add with my PP software, i just have random stuff that makes little sense and has no context. i love my graphics card but now that i lost the disk that came with it, i hate ATI. i just have a good old fashioned video camera, that uses this old thing called video tape. i know so few have heard of it but its what i got.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Oh wow, video tape? No wonder your having some difficulties. I dont know much about this kind of stuff, but I think you can convert the tape to dvd then upload it to your computer. I dont know if you could edit it like that though.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
reply to post by re22666

Oh wow, video tape? No wonder your having some difficulties. I dont know much about this kind of stuff, but I think you can convert the tape to dvd then upload it to your computer. I dont know if you could edit it like that though.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

oh yeah, i can. the problem is i got a new motherboard and some other stuff and had to reinstall the graphics card but i had this problem with ATI a long time ago. lose the disk that comes with it and you are stuck. but up until this last upgrade, i use this to upload from any source, such as from a vcr or video camera. once it is digitized, it is just as manipulatable as anythng else. i have plenty of experience with this, it is just getting my card to accept incoming video again that i cannot seem to master.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
seems the error i am experiencing is a familiar one with this card and certain motherboards. this may take a while longer. but apparently we are the only two trying?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Yeah, we are the only two that are trying.No one else said they would try. I figured alot of people would jump at the oppurtunity. I guess I figured wrong.

Oh well. I got some footage done. I was able to make the lights go on and off and the camera move "by them selves" fairly easily. Im not the most technical person so I have had some troubles getting the paper towel to move and the can to fall. But im getting closer.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As most people have said so far, the dogs are probably the most convincing bit of the video. My girlfriend has dogs, and i often stay with her for days at a time, so i have some good experience with dogs. They did looked spooked, particularly the one that hid under the bed in the last video.

Also, in the last video the red drum at the end was quite interesting. Watch it, it doesnt look like its pulled from a cable, it travels through the air for a moment before succumbing to gravity. Go and knock something off a surface forcefully, you'll know what i mean. It looks like someone punched or kicked it.

The things that most knocked my belief of these videos were the blur and colour changes in actual footage. That sort of effect is easy to accomplish with video editing software and because of this, its often used in phoney ghost videos and the like. Thats my mine gripe with these videos. It just cheapens the look of the video.

Just out of interest, what was the source of the running water and music in the first video? I sort of skipped through that video, thinking it to be some sort of silly fake, so i may have missed the explanation.

So thats my thoughts in these videos.

Yours,

Interested Anon.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
at firts i was kinda bummed noone is tryin, but as you and i see, it takes a bit just to get even the basics, so maybe some folks are quietly working away, and really trying to outdo the original footage. i know that id really like to take the time and try to make one that cannot be debunked, or at least improves on the original mistakes. but by then this thread might be dead altogether.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi.

Out of all the posts I've seen, I've lots of mentioned about the dogs. Correct me if I'm wrong (or dumb or blind), but I could swear the cat was hissing at first as well, with a fluffed, agitated tail. Could mean something?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

It very well could die. The thread has slown down to a trickle. The videos have basically been debunked and theres not much else to do in this thread except put up videos of our own.

Its obvious to me now that kshizzle27 isnt going to get back on youtube. oh well.

I too hope that mabye others are working on videos of there own and just havent said anything yet.

Also, sorry I havent posted in so long. Ive been busy because im going camping here at the end of August and I had to find and buy some stuff for the trip. I got it all now though. Well, back to the videos.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As far as the dogs go, I think they are the most convincing piece that makes me believe it is FAKE. Why are they looking at the camera instead of the area of the closet/attic? They are looking at the cameraman.

I have dogs, have always had dogs and you can make them scared doing all sorts of things. I have one that has a meltdown each time I cook. Why? I have a smoke detector that goes off all the time when I cook. I have one that FREAKS when my husband and son wrestle, even though they are laughing and playing.

Most dogs, especially ones with soft temperaments are easy to make look worried.

The paper towels looked like the tape/video was messed with. It is choppy when they are moving. The orb thing, well, I think orbs are a bunch of BS

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by llpoolej

The dogs give it away. If they were looking at a point in front of the camera instead of behind it or off to the side it would be more believable. As far as the dog under the bed part....I've seen this done with my own pets. All my husband has to do is put on a mask and the dog goes under the bed and the cat puffs up. He will call the dog and it will come out to his voice, but as soon as it sees the mask again it's back under the bed. If the camera man were wearing a mask, it could easily explain it. The several quick flips of the paper towel roll was neat.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join