It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of the best ghost footage ive ever seen...or is it?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Didn't bother with all three vids. The paper towels in the first one convinced me it wasn't poltergeist activity. Pay very close attention to the table top, and the closet/attic doorway as well. As to the strange behavior of the pets in the third video, the behavior more closely aligns to that of an animal that did something wrong, knows it did something wrong, and expects to be punished for it's behavior. The owner may not even realize the animal did something wrong, but the animal knows. Hmmm. Let me see, two dogs, a cat, and a messy house maybe?

Nylon fishing line happens to be the most prevalent ghost in some of these videos I've worked on, by the way.And no, this one isn't mine.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

If I may, I think the point was that your post was somewhat confusing. You started talking about 12 videos of ghosts from hell and saying dont watch them and lots of other stuff that didnt really seem to have anything to do with anything.

Thats exactly what i was getting at.

Now as for the radio interference. Radio interference can be caused by LOTS of different things. The other night i was listening to Coast to Coast on my little hand held flashlight/radio hand crank/solor/battery pwrd radio and i had my tv on mute and was flipping through the channels and noticed an odd sound coming from the radio as i was flipping channels. i then put my remote control right by the radio antenna and got a LOUD squealing sound. I'm not saying thats what it was but its just an example of one of the many different things that can cause radio interference.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can see how many people would think this video is a fake, but the youtube video of the dogs in the living room weirded me out. The orbs don't worry me, I see them all the time, but then the closet door opens and rattles and such, I keep seeing an arm, or a body. Like, a clear arm thats really only visible due to interference with the light and shadow against the door. *shrug*

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Cool videos. It would be hard for someone to prove them fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All FAKE!!!

Without a doubt;

The first one could easily be set up, there is a funny distortion at the foot of the door and the cage door. The use of CGI to give the impression of a "globe" floating across the room discredits this footage entirely..

The last one proves its falsity for me, the guy is too exaggerated in his movements, why put the camera down? He is obviously waiting for that can to fall over..

A spring, a rod and a suction cap is all you need to get that effect of a sudden sideways movement of a fairly light hollow object such as the can without the use of strings...

He also dimmed the contrast to make the light appear dimmed.... FAKE...

Nice try though!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
my friend is an "after effects" expert and explained that you can see where the person opening and closing the door is edited out of the film. Someone refered to it as a "weird shadow".

I've also had a few dogs in my lifetime and I've noticed that if I raise my arms really high, they get intimidated. it is easy to intimidate dogs from off screen.

the guy who posted these on youtube is a filmmaker, btw.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Thats amazing footage.....The wonders you can do with compressed air, and I still can't figuer why the broom didnt fall with the metal container. It could have been part of the prop. Brooms just don't suspend themselves in mid-air, unless your watching a Harry Potter movie.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I brought up earlier than the thread the posiblity that mabye he is in some type of film school and he decided to post his stuff on youtube as real in order to see how believable his work is.

I do agree with you. I think he is a film maker/student and is posting his work on youtube.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
UGH, I just checked youtube again and still no word from this guy. I wish I could see what he has to say about these videos.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
this reminds me of the gulf breaze ufo videos. maybe once it is called fake enough times, the guy will come out and say, i was just trying to see how it went over. i kinda like the idea of people out there doing this stuff just to keep skeptics on their toes.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I brought up earlier than the thread the posiblity that mabye he is in some type of film school and he decided to post his stuff on youtube as real in order to see how believable his work is.

I do agree with you. I think he is a film maker/student and is posting his work on youtube.

Good video work, bad acting.

I said this in one of my earlier comments..
His movements around the time of the can falling doesn't look right.

First of all, he goes to investigate,
The way hes looking around doesn't look like someone who's trying to find what made that sound. It's more of a just looking left and right waiting for the right time.

Then the can falls over...
When something scares you, for eg. a friend jumps out from behind a bush to scare you, or like when your watching a movie at the cinemas and its quiet just before something happens that startles you.....you would normally either jump back a abit or put your hands a bit infront of you as a instinct of defense, and maybe even made a sound (a yelp or whatever.)

In this clip, he's got his hands by his side, the can falls..You would think that if your not expecting that to happen that it would startle you atleast a little bit...But all he does is stand in the same spot, with his hands still at his side...looks at the can then runs off towards the camera. It is like the can dropping didnt startle or scare him at all.

I'm no expert in human behavior but it is pretty easy to see from his reaction that he is faking it.

To end it all, when the lights turn off, if you look close enough you can see the arm of the person throwing the object that was in front of the fallen can. you can see the object being picked up then thrown. The Blurring of the video in that part possibly used to mask the guy throwing or or mask the guys shadow which you can kind of see the shadow moving (to the right of the can) just before the objects thrown.

[edit on 28/7/08 by LI(f)E.]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LI(f)E.

To end it all, when the lights turn off, if you look close enough you can see the arm of the person throwing the object that was in front of the fallen can. you can see the object being picked up then thrown. The Blurring of the video in that part possibly used to mask the guy throwing or or mask the guys shadow which you can kind of see the shadow moving (to the right of the can) just before the objects thrown.

i believe you but Im not seeing an arm for some reason. Is there a way you could post a screen shot or something to show me what I am missing?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

UGH, I just checked youtube again and still no word from this guy. I wish I could see what he has to say about these videos.

do you suppose he is checking his youtube account or even posting to it under another name with no intention of ever returning under the name he set it up with. it just seems like after all this, he might not feel like admitting or sticking up for it. i am sure he has seen at least some of the comments that would not be very nice to hear if it were me.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

do you suppose he is checking his youtube account or even posting to it under another name with no intention of ever returning under the name he set it up with. it just seems like after all this, he might not feel like admitting or sticking up for it. i am sure he has seen at least some of the comments that would not be very nice to hear if it were me.

Ummm, Im not sure. Is it possible to check your youtube messages on one account, while on another account? Wouldnt you need to be logged on to the specific account you want to check?

It says he hasnt logged into his account in 6 days. I first sent him a message 6 days ago.

So its possible that he just doesnt log on very often, and that he just hasnt gotten the message yet.

UGH, I wish I knew. I really want to hear from him.

Does anybody have any ideas?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Also, I just did a google search on kshizzle (the guys username). He has these three videos posted all over the place.

So make of that what you will...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Also, I just did a google search on kshizzle (the guys username). He has these three videos posted all over the place.

did you check some of them out, has he written anything to accompany these videos anywhere else? just curious.

btw, i meant that maybe he does not care about the messages sent to him or he will grab them later but maybe he is sitting around watching the posts people are leaving after his videos just to see what kind of reception they are getting.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

did you check some of them out, has he written anything to accompany these videos anywhere else? just curious.

btw, i meant that maybe he does not care about the messages sent to him or he will grab them later but maybe he is sitting around watching the posts people are leaving after his videos just to see what kind of reception they are getting.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by re22666]

Oh I see what you mean. That is a real possibility.

The websites I saw just contained links to the youtube video. They said they were posted by 'kshizzle27"

So no nothing new was brought up(at least nothing that I saw). Feel free to do a search as well. Mabye you will see something I missed.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Everyone keeps talking about the dogs' reactions, as though they were somehow unsettling. There was nothing unsettling about them--heck, at one point, the golden one yawned. All they looked like they were doing was following the movements of their master, who, obviously, was standing behind the camera.

The closing of the door looked fake and stuttered, and the paper towel roll--which was oh so conveniently left lying on the table just right so that one end extended beyond the table--was the final straw.

Not even a good fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wait I found something.

There is a website that has other videos that appear to be made by him. A number of them appear to be short film/movies

here is one called evil trolley of death

Its really a terrible attempt at a scary movie, Its so bad that its funny. You will see kshizzle at the end....

www.foro-embarazada.com...

a two part series is found here as well as on his youtube videos. here is the two part movie. kshizzle makes an appearence here as well.

Part 1

part 2

and finally here is the link that has all of his movies. Well all but the one where he takes his dogs out and the shadow thing walks through that door.

These were all posted by kshizzle27.

So what do you all make of that?

The first video(evil trolley of death) solves the mystery ( if you can call it that) for me.... How about everyone else?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I t's kind of upsetting to watch as a similar event happened to me some 20 years ago. I haven't watched all the vid's but I was going to say the first one looks faked except I need to examine it more closely. It seems too convenient for the occurence to be filmed so exactly unless this sort of thing happens very often in that house. My experience was also with my sister and her dog who barked after twisting his head in confusement. I have to say that I'm a lot more of a skeptic than most and I haven't a clue as to what happened 20 years ago but my brother-in-law, an extreme skeptic, also witnessed something in secret at that strange dwelling. Downloading vids right now for better examination..

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join