It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member Types Analysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hmmm, yes that is a group I missed.

Maybe something like Mythical Beings group, also could add the Cryptozoologists, lol

Dont worry I wont be putting you in any of those dodgy groups.....unless you really tick me off
*jking

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I won't tick you off, I promise....I have a fear of being imprisoned with the sceptics....or even worse....*scientists!!*...what a nightmare that would be!

Anyway....not sure about the mythological bit...although I appreciate you thinking about me....there is nothing mythological about this faery, I promise! That would indicate that we maybe don't really actually exist, and we all know that's not true now, don't we? *long sideways look, waiting for the correct answer....*

How about something a little more spiritual and creative...something about realms or dimensions...I know there is an answer, but I can't reach it at the moment...will have to sleep on that one...

Cait

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Lol....hey I am a scientist, well I am classified as one, as last time I checked meteorology was a science

What about interdimensional beings? I guess it sounds better, but more importantly doesnt imply that they are not real

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Interdimensional beings....I like that! Very descriptive of us...

And I'm sorry that you're classed as a scientist, I really am...you're such a sweetie! At least it's a cool science about weather an storms and tornados and stuff, like the Wiz of Oz tornado that sooked up Dorothy and her little dog and spat them out somewhere else....that's ok kind of science really....*grin!* I love thunder and rain and snow....really want to go stormchasing....I so do....

Cait

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Interdimensional beings....I like that! Very descriptive of us...

And I'm sorry that you're classed as a scientist, I really am...you're such a sweetie! At least it's a cool science about weather an storms and tornados and stuff, like the Wiz of Oz tornado that sooked up Dorothy and her little dog and spat them out somewhere else....that's ok kind of science really....*grin!* I love thunder and rain and snow....really want to go stormchasing....I so do....

Cait

I'm glad you like that one

If you ever want to go stormchasing, Im in the one of the best places possible in Australia (Darwin, the top end).....we have on average 90 days of thunderstorms, all during the summer of course....good old tropical weather

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
90 days of thunderstorms?! **drool!** It's a date Ozman! Shame you're so far away tho....if I ever visit, I will let you know. I've often thought that living in a warmer place would be lovely...could grow stuff all year in the garden and never have to wear socks, but I would miss my snow too much...there's nothing so cozy as getting snowed in for a few days in the winter....

Cait

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
. I've often thought that living in a warmer place would be lovely...could grow stuff all year in the garden and never have to wear socks, Cait

Lol...its almost to hot to wear socks here....and we have enough trouble keeping the grass green in the dry season, we dont see rain from May to Late September.......but its perfect if you like palm trees

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
post deleted

[edit on 26-7-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbydol
reply to post by Demandred

Sounds like you speak from experience. What is your experience?
Do you have missing time and possible alien abduction with no physical signs of anal probe or a mystery metal implant?...

Go Fish.

just odd things i cant explain, dont think ive been abducted or probed lol, would i know if i had?

ive seen one or 2 others that have had similar experiences that they posted, considering how they were treated ill keep mine to myself

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

cool read man..just one thing.

blue color font suck. makes eyes hurt.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
reply to post by OzWeatherman

cool read man..just one thing.

blue color font suck. makes eyes hurt.

Lol, sorry, will change it to a nice lime green or yellow in the future

Glad you enjoyed it

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
lol no biggie i just copy pasted it into word and finished reading it.

weird that it hurt my eyes and not everyone else...wonder why. but all in all great post!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
lol no biggie i just copy pasted it into word and finished reading it.

weird that it hurt my eyes and not everyone else...wonder why. but all in all great post!!

Well as long as you could read it in the end, thats the main thing

Sorry it took me so long to reply too by the way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join