It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for Bush - public relations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Due to the higher than expected disapproval for using 911 scenes in Bush's first series of 'Vote for me!' ads, and watching how he usually responds to polls, I predict that in the very near future, Bush will do something to win those lost hearts back - something like a large cerimony or another memorial that will honor those who died on 911. When it happens, it is only public relations and not his bleeding heart. And in his speach, he will not say "we tried to save them."

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
How funny that you mention that as he is about to participate in a memorial ceremony.

/2u6dv

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Isn't that kind of the plan though? I mean do you really think he is shocked that the ads made some people mad, or that their discussion made headlines? Its genius, he got every political commentator and talk show host showing his ads as part of their discussion..thats free advertising at its best. And now he can go on tv and address the controversy and apologize and he gets more of those classic front page pictures of him standing at a podium in front of a flag or hugging some widow from 9-11. It also gives all his cronies a chance to go on TV and represent the republican side and tell everyone why the ads are great.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yea i think this is all s.o.p. It's really no suprise or anything, i just wonder if Kerry will have the balls to give the same controversy-for-free-ad-play game a spin. I'd love to see what he drags up for bonus press.

new topics

top topics

join