It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO from California (7-13-2008)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I was looking on liveleak and found this video of this UFO from California....I was fascinated by it, which I am sure many of you will be.... I almost ended up just posting the liveleak video, but my curiosity got the best of me and I found the orginal on the MUFON website....this is some amazing footage.

Here is the report:

"I am a private pilot.
The two were flying in wing abreast formation when we saw them from our balcony. I ran and got the camcorder, and when I came back they had split up but still remained close. Colors and shape seemed to shift slightly. Objects roll among all three axis with no sound.
I had my doubts about them being UFO's, however I took it to the airport and showed it to a couple of other pilots, and their opinion was inconclusive. I believe them to be remote-control vehicles. Either way, they recommended I contact you."

Here is the Original Footage from MUFON:

Orginal MUFON video

And if anyone is interested on how this sparked my interst here is the footage from liveleak: Liveleak

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Its some [snip]flying a [snip] shaped RC plane.

www.heraldextra.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
not the words I would use, Dronetek, but quite possible...

my first thought however was a glowin', flyin' toilet seat.

...from a public facility.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It seems like in the liveleak video the person who filmed this provided more footage to the broadcast.

In the liveleak video you can see a red light on the Unidentified flying object whereas in the MUFON video the clip is shorter and does not show that detail...sad that he will give the full clip to the news and only a little clip to actual UFO investigators.

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
perhaps because the people who watch the news aren't as discerning as those who actively research such phenomena

or they embrace different standards as to the amount of video evidence released to the public

reminds one of the limited media frenzy over the flaming ufo video that turned out to be an acrobatic plane, revealed here

or the figure on mars that was all in the news after having already been previously debunked here, where it was first posted and examined

[edit on 22-7-2008 by secararahsia]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

See what gets me about it being an RC is that the lights are pretty bright on this craft. It would take alot of power to generate those lights. It also appears to be pretty high in altitude as well.

Here is some stills to show how the lights change pattern as well.

-kdial1

Edit to add stills

[edit on 22-7-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I was looking on liveleak and found this video of this UFO from California....I was fascinated by it, which I am sure many of you will be.... I almost ended up just posting the liveleak video, but my curiosity got the best of me and I found the orginal on the MUFON website....this is some amazing footage.

-Kdial1

This topic already discussed, explained, debunked etc. in this and other threads
before. Please conttribute to the existing thread. Thank you.

liveleak vid
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

There are so many UFO videos on here it is hard to go through all of the material and find a single one. The footage I provided is from MUFON, not grainy footage from the sources on that thread.

new topics

top topics

join