It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hedron Collider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The site below brings you to a page with coundown and information about the Large Hedron Collider at CERN. It's currently 16 days to activation.

www.lhcountdown.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The count down to the end of the world ....

That is atleast what some people will start posting in response to this thread....

sorry about the short post

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
From the link you provided:

And now I am laughing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
someone else has already posted the countdown website before on a number of CERN topics.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They keep resetting the counter.

CERN isn't going to happen this year. I have confirmation.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You spelled Hadron wrong.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike

Don't sweat it, you spelled wrong right. Everything equals out in the end....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

But you didn't spell right wrong, did you? Did you spell wrong right and right right? I think you did. Am I? What if I spelled wrong wrong? Wouldn't that be ironic?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

But you didn't spell right wrong, did you? Did you spell wrong right and right right? I think you did. Am I? What if I spelled wrong wrong? Wouldn't that be ironic?

Did you notice if you switch the D and the R around you get a penis joke?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOL great find. Thought I was the one who always had to do the anagram funnies. Anyway, what if I wanted to say something switching an E with an A, or wait a second that's what I'm doing now, back when I wrote the op I switched an a with an e. Anyway herd-on looks better than h****n...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They will be disappointed in their findings. But they will find out some truth to it all, but just not what they were expecting. It was a waste to spend that much money on that kind of device when a lesser kind of device would be easier to cause effects (the kind they are looking for).

It won't cause the end of the world. It won't cause our massive anomalies as have been presented, but there will be minor anomalies when they test some things out (just not what others are expecting).

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
11 days and 11 hours to activation. Let's play with time...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
At the cost, I will be disappointed when it fails to rend time and space with a sound like a combination of metal being torn and women screaming.

I would just love to know what truly motivated the dollars going into that great hole in the ground. I am not against science and learning, but I am not foolish enough to think that that much money went to that purpose in the abstract.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well if they believe they can hold back a black hole, they must be crazy, they might rip a hole in time space and cause cartoonlike effects. The universe is a projection, if that projection gets skewed we might see a corner of a house, we try to walk around it only to walk into the wall, or a door, maybe you would have to walk through the wall to get through the real door? Me?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I started a thred on this awile ago and am still waiting. I wonder how the news like cnn are going to cover this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Would be truly ironic if one was to spell "misspell" wrong.

Ah, I believe the OP is referring to the lesser-known "Large Hedron Collider" in Swizzerlend.

Joking aside, I'm looking forward to whatever quantum nuttiness the LHC may uncover. Even though it goes online soon, I've read that it could take months for the first results/findings to be published because there will be (should be) massive amounts of data to sift thru.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ezziboo

that or we will no right away and thare will be no one left to go threw the data,lol

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Yes, purhaps the furst partical cullision will annyalayte all mattur...if that happens, I guess nothing will matter anymore.

Heh heh heh...okay, I'll stop.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"Not to worry!" When it gets up to maximum speed it will sink into its own black hole, come out the opposite end of the earth, and fly off into outer space, eating up everything in its path for millions of years. Finally, at the end of a very long voyage, it will generate another "big bang," which in turn, will create a new Universe containing several billion more stars and planets for Enterprise to investigate. "Captain, there be whales!"

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Who the hell do these peeople think they are messing with the very fabric that maintains our existence!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join