It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel using rats to drive away Arabs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Israel using rats to drive away Arabs?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com

"Rats have become an Israeli weapon to displace and expel Arab residents of the occupied Old City of Jerusalem," it said in a report.
"Over the past two months, dozens of (Jewish) settlers come to the alleyways and streets of the Old City carrying iron cages full of rats. They release the rats, which find shelter in open sewage systems," the report said.

The official Palestinian news agency quoted unnamed Arab residents as saying that they had tried to eliminate the rats with various poisons, but to no avail.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
disgusting , as to what tricks the israelis can indulge in ....

Israel's goal was to "increase the suffering of the (Arabs) in Jerusalem by turning their lives into a real tragedy and forcing them to evict their homes and leave the city," Hasan Khater, secretary-general of Islamic-Christian Front in Jerusalem, was quoted by the agency as saying.

amazing israel leaves no effort in arab ethnic cleansing

timesofindia.indiatimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
At least they are doing it in a better way than other nations have, this way will result if the least casualties so i suppose it was a better option than just rounding them up and kicking them out.

If it would work over here with the polish then i and a lot of people would put up with a few rats.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of this story. I find it difficult to believe these rats are immune to poison. Perhaps they should round 'em up and send them back to from where they came.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I couldn't get the link to work. Anyone doing such a thing surly must be from hell. The black plague was spread by rats. May the rat people be eaten by thier own rats.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

I've always liked these anti-Israel topics. I mean, just look at all the land they have in the Middle-East! Unacceptable!

Seriously, I don't understand where you get off bashing Israel. Rats are a hell of a lot better than the way the Arabs play the game.

Rail Inspector Savagely Beaten by Arabs
Muslims Kill Christian Teenager for Courting Muslim Girl
Muslim Says No Regrets for Israeli Murders

And the Isralis are the bad guys. Go figure.
Any Muslims who follow the hate speech in the Qur'an have no place in modern society and should be pushed out.

For example:
Sura (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve
Sura (48:29) - Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves
Sura (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fights against them. How perverse are they!
Sura (8:12) - I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
Sura (9:123) - O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness
Sura (5:33) - The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement

Lets reword those a little.
“Muslims are the vilest of animals…”
“Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims”
“How perverse are Muslims!”
“Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips”
“Fight those Muslims who are near to you”
“Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”

That is complete trash and has no place in modern society. And just to be all inclusive, any religion or any person who has views similar to this should be embarassed and ashamed.

If I had this kind of hate around me all the time, I'd try to run them out with rats as well.

The examples of hate speech were courtesy of thereligionofpeace.com.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

And no, I don't endorse the Israeli tacit. I was simply making the point that this is not nearly as bad as what the Arabs do the the Israelis. But of course, two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
Not sure what to make of this story. I find it difficult to believe these rats are immune to poison. Perhaps they should round 'em up and send them back to from where they came.

Probably not all that hard to get 'super rats', to start with they have fantastic immune systems any way - that is why they are such a good vector for disease, they carry things that don't harm them / leave them mobile.

Secondarily they breed extremely well (as I found out when I kept them as a kid!
) So you can simply expose successive generations to the poisons and breed from the winners, by winners I mean still breathing.

Plus Israel has a few quid so they could also tamper with DNA as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Sounds about right something they would do.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I am becoming more anti-Israel as I see this kind of thing and couldn't care less if it tags me as a terrorist or anti-God and lands me in hell if it exists

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Only one example of fake Palestinian news:

www.youtube.com...

Palestinians love their propaganda and set up fake scenes to put in the news.

They blame the Israelis for Palestinian deaths that Palestinians have caused. This rat problem is probably due to poor hyegiene or something, but rather than fixing the problem let's blame Israelis,Yay!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Well lets hope the Israelis can exterminate these super rats once the Arabs have left. Otherwise these super rats will inherit the old city of Jerusalem

reply to post by monkey_descendant

Yeah I figured this as BS news too

[edit on 22/7/08 by styxxz]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Here is another but less famous of an Israeli atrocity against the Palestinians which turned out to be staged by the Palestinians and had nothing to do with the Israelis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The Palestinians believe they are deserving of everything they want. They will use whatever means necessary to get it even if it means lying.

The Palestinians have land, they have homes. Instead of trying to destroy all Israelis they should make something of their land instead putting all funds into making their citizens crazy with bloodlust. The Palestinians get billions in aid, where does it go?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Also Israel taking Palestinian land is another myth. When Israel was established the neighbouring countries attacked and before they attacked they asked the Arabs living in Israel to leave. Those that stayed are now Arab Israelis. Those that left are the Palestinians. But Palestinians have land and homes they don't live in refugee camps (that's just another propaganda term!). They should make somethng of their homes.

Oh and this "wall" isn't illegal. Countries are allowed to close their borders if they want to and the Palestinians can get through the border checks. This whole "pregnant woman" can't get to hospitals is also a myth. What hospitals are they going to? Israeli hospitals of course. I wish I could find the video but there is one of a journalist being witness to a woman pretending her dead baby died because she couldn't get to the hospital in time because of the border checks and had to give birth in a taxi. All a lie though!

Why doesn't anyone talk about the Egyptian border?

It's just pure hate they want all Israelis dead, this is just a continuation of the war that started when Israel was founded and the Palestinians are pawns in the game.

Saudi Arabia will allow anyone but the Palestinians to apply for citizenship to continue the war!

Just look at the nice religious sermon, really warms your cockles, this is what god is about isn't it... : (and what the preacher is talking about in this video (expulsion of Jews from countries) is because the lords and such couldn't afford to pay the Jews back their loans, and loaning money is the only proffesion they were allowed to do, everything else (including farming) was forbidden.

And as always, it's always the J00s fault. :

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by monkey_descendant]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is a documentary on Hitler's influence in the Middle East!

www.youtube.com...

a better video:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by monkey_descendant]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
to some extent I agree, to some extent I don't. Do I think Isreal should allow the palaestinians a right to return. Well, lets look at it this way, if the American Indians spent 1000 years attacking people in the U.S., and we pushed them into a corner say Alaska, where they breed uncontrolably and now had the same population as the U.S. I doubt we would let them come back too. Its just a reality. If Isreal did that, Isreal would cease to be Isreal. Thats not going to happen, and anyone saying they should is just ignorant to the facts.

Do I think Isreal should put up a fence? Yes they should, If I were the palestininan government I would work with them to get a fence we could mutually agree on. Instead, the Palestinians continue to WHINE about how life isn't fair, oh wait, lets blow something up. You are looking at 2 governments that aren't talking to each other. That is the biggest issue.

If the palestinians had any forsight, they would get gaza, declare it a country, apply to the UN, and get access to tonnes of aid to rebuild everything, including an army.

After that, I would do the same with the West Bank. Then once you have U.N. citizenship, build there own damn wall, and declare anyone with NO Palestinian citizenship has 30 days to leave the country. Once thats done, arrest and deport all illegal immagrants(Isreali settlers). Take lots of cameras and actually film the event. Show that you are making a reasonable effort to peacefully arrest these people, and you know what, when they start shooting at you, pull back, declare that you they have 48 hours to send out all non-violent people, then pound them with artillery. Get in there disarm them, take the wounded to YOUR hospitals that YOU built, keep them under house arrest, then throw them in jail for assaulting a police officer, and terrorist activities. Do this till the Jails are full, and the settlers are gone. Then ask for a trade to the Isreali's. This way, the palestinians would actually have 2 countries, the settlers removed, the political prisoners back, and the respect of the whole world, as opposed to being seen as ignorant, backwork people, that sit there and whine, and when there not whining, blowing something (including themselves) up.

The reality of the situation is that until they realise that they aren't getting EVERYTHING, they will continue to get NOTHING.

BTW, I by no means completely agree with Isreal either, its just that what they are doing makes sense, and as long as the Palestinians, and the Arab world allow them to viewed as the victims, thats exactly what they will continue to do.

I personally think Isreal should be part of the U.S., Hell enough of our money goes to support them every year, why not make them the 51, and 52 states.

Just my 2 cents.

camain

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Let's bring a bit of reason to this discussion.

First, the India Times is about as reliable as the Weekly World News. They will print anything and everything, without the least bit of fact checking.

Second, neither the Times of India nor Wafa show any evidence this is occur, just unnamed sources. They are reporting rumor or hearsay, at best. But considering the reporting comes from the official Palestinian news-agency, one can only come to the conclusion it is propaganda.

Third, the source both the Times and Wafa quote on the supposed Israeli-intentions, Hassan Khater, is not the most objective or reliable source. In Mr. Khater's own words:

“The Hour [of Resurrection] will not take place until you will fight the Jews and kill them” SOURCE*

This is the latest in a very long line of rumors that Israelis are training animals to attack Palestinians and drive them from their homes. These supposed attack animals include lions, wolves and wild-pigs. And don't forget the bubble-gumdesigned to turn pure and virtuous Palestinian girls into nymphomaniacs.

(*Don't like my source? Just do a simple Google/Yahoo search for Hassan Khater, you will find multiple sources on Mr. Khater)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
Well lets hope the Israelis can exterminate these super rats once the Arabs have left. Otherwise these super rats will inherit the old city of Jerusalem

Well if you create a 'super' anything - probably a good idea to engineer a back door somewhere - and no, not the one god gave em to leave presents everywhere

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

LOL, ha-ha..
Yeah I suppose if one can engineer rats resistant to poisons then it would make sense to include a self destruct mode of some sort.

I wonder what they'll dream up next? Mutant cockroaches that have their DNA altered so they are only attracted to Arabs.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I thought that was already the case?
Seriously though, Why would the Isrealis do it, when they can just shoot them and claim they were terrorist. I think the whole Isreali/Palestinian situation is screwed on both sides. Until they stop thinking emotionally, and start thinking peace, they will never have it.

top topics

join