It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Economic Failings s Set-Up for NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So I'm sitting here watching a Senate hearing on C-SPAN, and they're talking about the economy and I get to thinking.

Is there purpose in all of our economic failings of late? Is there a reason American jobs are being outsourced to low wage paying countries? Or is it all just bad management?

I'll just paraphrase some things that I'm hearing from the Senate members...

In January, we set a trade deficit record of $43 Billion, equalling a yearly deficit of nearly half a trillion. The dollar has dropped 30% against the Euro since the beginning of the year.

So, I'm wondering if it's that American leadership is gearing up for a global shift of paradigm.

I'm thinking one of two things:

Skull and Bones has always been a highly Nationalistic society, that is to say, to make America as powerful as it can be in order to rule the world one day. But is there a power struggle going on between American power mongers and European power mongers? (Like NATO). I think it's obvious that there is, at least on the surface, because Imperialism has always been the bent of both sides.

Maybe America is conceding power to a force that it cannot contain? Or maybe it is mitigating it's own value in order to thwart plans of others who rely on America's economic power to carry out.

Or is it the other way around. Is America propping up the rest of the world, so that when the paradigm shift takes place, necessary conditions are already in place?
Distribution of wealth to a great degree is necessary to maintain order in a global dominance.

I haven't thought this through fully, as it relates to the current economic situation, so I rely on YOU for further insight.

Thanks,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
alone won't keep the poor from eating your family. Just ask the former king of france.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
economy fails
martial law insues
how about a nice chip ...cause this paper stuff dont work
enemys of the state rounded up
grays have an unlimited source of suffering and glandulars to feed on
The elite think theyll have it made

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Skull and Bones has always been a highly Nationalistic society, that is to say, to make America as powerful as it can be in order to rule the world one day.

The Skull and Bones is a Yale college fraternity, and is not nationalistic. This doesn't mean that there haven't been members who adhered to a nationalist philosophy, but only that the organzation itself is not nationalist, it's a frat. For example, during the '60's, several radical leftist students were admitted. One of these, now an attorney whose name I can't remember, was interviewed on A&E's "Secret Societies". According to him, he was a Trotskyian Marxist hippie who was brought into Skull and Bones for the purposes of the frat's debating sessions, which are held one Saturday per month at "the Tomb."

Is there purpose in all of our economic failings of late?

I would say yes. The Clinton administration bequethed a large surplus in the national treasury. Bush's tax cuts emptied the kitty, so to speak.
While middle class Americans may have received 2 or 3 hundred bucks, wealthy corporations made off like bandits. Bush's tax plans also give breaks to companies who move jobs oversees, resulting in the current unemployment crisis.
Then, you have war in Iraq. This war is costing billions of dollars in non-existent money. It's all "on loan", and sooner or later the taxpayers will have to foot the bill. Apparently, the Bush administration feels that this war is more important than Medicare, Social Security, and educating our children...after all, these programs will be busted if they're dipped into to pay for his war.
I think the solution here is just simple common sense. Instead of giving corporations breaks for moving jobs abroad, penalize them. This will give them incentive to keep jobs here. With more jobs, there will be more people working, which will give Americans more money to spend.
Secondly, whether we like it or not, we are going to have to pay for Bush's war. The damage has already been done, and there's no way around it. We just need to grit our teeth, pay the bill, and then be very careful no such irresponsible idiot is ever given presidential power again.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
So, I'm wondering if it's that American leadership is gearing up for a global shift of paradigm. .......

Maybe America is conceding power to a force that it cannot contain? Or maybe it is mitigating it's own value in order to thwart plans of others who rely on America's economic power to carry out.

Or is it the other way around. Is America propping up the rest of the world, so that when the paradigm shift takes place, necessary conditions are already in place?
Distribution of wealth to a great degree is necessary to maintain order in a global dominance.

I haven't thought this through fully, as it relates to the current economic situation, so I rely on YOU for further insight.

Thanks,
DeltaChaos

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by DeltaChaos]

Before we were a great and powerful nation, England was a great and powerful nation. (The suns never sets, etc.)
I have read the the US was allowed to become powerful to shift the power away from England, for whatever reason.

There is certainly something going on that is out of the control of the citizens of this nation!

Masonic~~
Just a little devil's advocate here...
do we have any absolute proof that Clinton paid down the debt, or was it a banker's holiday, and they pretended to forgive our debt. It seems to be all debt is on paper, anyway.
The banks contol the money, no?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

do we have any absolute proof that Clinton paid down the debt

The Clinton administration raised taxes on the top 7% of wealthy corporations when NAFTA was passed. Clinton attempted to pay some of this into Medicare, but was blocked by Newt Gingrich's Congress.
The Bush tax cut depleted this resource, and gave the wealthy even further breaks than his dad and Reagan.
Practically all of our money in the national treasury comes from taxation. Most people these days see "taxation" as a dirty word, but I don't mind paying them as long as they are spent responsibly ("responsibly" being the key word). Our taxes pay the salaries of police and fire men and women, the upkeep of libraries and highways, etc., as well as Social Security, college scholarships, and Medicare benefits, all of whch are necesary to maintain our relatively high standard of living.
But wasteful spending not only bankrupts the treasury, it demoralizes the entire economy. I realize that many people in the middle east need to be clothed and fed; but so do many Americans. The conservatives call assisting our own countrymen "welfare" that should be abolished, but seem to be perfectly willing to hand over our money to foreigners who need the money because we are responsible for destroying their economy through war in the first place.
I'm not here defending Saddam's regime, it was certainly tyrannical. But the Iraqi people had the duty of establishing themselves if they really wanted freedom. It's not our duty to do it for them, at the expense of the welfare of our own citizens.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Not sure about skull and bones but the CFR, Trilateral commision et al are all internationalist as is modern economic doctrine. There are no mainstream isolationist/nationalist politics in the US or UK, just look at Bush-NAFTA and in the UK how the CONSERVATIVES were the party to take us into the original form of the EU.
The Neo-Cons of today are seemingly an exception militarily but not economically, i suspect they are the NWO hit squad executing the final battle, WWIII?

As for the US debt it just isnt meant to be paid off (and probably cant without politically suicidal policy), this is i believe central to the economic plan for one world currency (mark of the beast) it seems likely that a massive economic depression way greater than the 20's is on the cards this could come about through world war or peak oil or just artificially created through the NWO controlled markets and at that time people will be happy to have a IMF/World Bank solution handed to them and their bankrupt nations.

new topics

top topics

join