It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What originally brought you over to ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What brought me over here to ATS was that I've always had the idea that society wasn't as always as it seemed and that the government was far from perfect and lied to us all the time. What has made me stay here was the high-quality content that I've been seeing time and time again.

What brought you over here? What has made you stay?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I accidently stumbled onto this site. I typed "goverment conspiracys" into google and ats was the first site on the list. The reason that I stayed here is because since I have been on here I learned a lot of things that "normal" people don't teach or tell you. Not to say that the people of ats aren't normal, I'm saying that the people here think and know things that aren't normally taught by our parents and teachers at school. I always knew that the government wasn't telling the whole truth, so I tried to find out about it on my own and ATS has given me the knowledge that I need to know the "truth". I know that everyone here doesn't always tell the truth about things, but that's up to you and me to decide.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think I was looking for a place where I fit in, with all of my wild and crazy ideas....

Real Life is not as tolerant or understanding of "being different" as ATS...

Semper

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is an ongoing discussion to be found here:

What brought you to ATS/BTS

Please add your comments to the existing thread. Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join