It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Example of extradimensional U.F.O.'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think this could be a good example of extra-dimensional U.F.O.'s.

youtube.com...

Notice how they appear out of nowhere and they look like seperate 3-dimensional objects.

In an extra-dimensional universe, you would expect to see things like this. This could be one higher dimensional object but we see it as 3-dimensional objects from our point of view.

It's just like if you stick a basketball in front of a 2-dimensional object. They would see a bunch of 2-dimensional objects and not the 3-dimensional basketball.

The higher dimensions can be explained this way. Think of an ant on a wire. That ant can move in three dimensions. He can move up-down, side-side and back-forth.

Where he can't move is the space between the wire. This is where the higher dimensions are.

It's like Jesus said,"The Kingdom of Heaven is Within."

We are connected to the other dimensions by what I call a hyperstring and this hyperspace contains all the local realities that exists. Also, observers within these local realities will think they are all that exists. I should say are reality, because many people here are truly blinded by decoherence.

Here's a link to Brian Greene talking about extra-dimensions.
youtube.com...

We are connected to and extend into the 4th dimension of space. This is why we see objects and beings from these dimensions that we don't fully understand.

I wonder if everyone will evolve into their Higher Self or does some people have more to learn in this dimension and that's why they have eyes but cannot see.

A higher dimensional object will appear like it's moving inside or morphing and sometimes it hard to capture on film and video without it being kind of blurry.

That's because they are moving in higher dimensions that we can't perceive. Check out this 4D cube.
youtube.com...

In a extra-dimensional universe, you would expect things that are unexplained because we are connected to dimensions that are beyond are 3-dimensional perception.

Jesus said, in my Father's House there are many mansions. I don't see how someone can deny God or the Source of All Things. The Bible says," Ye are gods." So when you deny God, you are denying yourself.

Those with ears to hear, let them hear that again.

SO WHEN YOU DENY GOD, YOU ARE DENYING YOURSELF.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
I think this could be a good example of extra-dimensional U.F.O.'s.

youtube.com...

Notice how they appear out of nowhere and they look like seperate 3-dimensional objects.

Its sad that your whole theory was based on a video of flares mistaken as UFOs by some.
There was a discussion here on this video and here is another video which shows flares hanging in the sky burning brightly.

new topics

join