It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear Embarrassed On Coast 2 Coast AM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
Why did my one post get removed out of all the posts of name calling in this ridiculous thread? Do I smell a biased moderator? I think I do.

Probably because it was reported. See my post above.

BTW, check your U2U. You should find explanation there.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Mad Hatter vs. everyone else. That's fun.

Anyway, have you guys the agree with Lear actually thought about what he's saying? There is a soul catcher on the moon. Read the previous sentence again. It it completely beyond me to figure out how anyone can believe this totally unbelievable load of crap.

A soul catcher. A device that catches souls. On the moon. The moon...

Not to mention Lear can't back up one scrap of the trash he puts out other than to say, "The remote viewers saw the same thing". Well I guess that ends the argument, the remote viewers saw it.

I can't figure this out. How can Lear, with his near infinite knowledge on this subject, not have any answer for the caller in the second link. The caller asks the very obvious question of why no one with a telescope has seen anything Lear has talked about. He has absolutely no proof of anything and its ridiculous. Then they throw the caller off the air and say "See? He just doesn't have an open mind." How incredibly stupid. The caller doesn't believe in soul catchers on the moon so he's closed minded..

This is an open invitation for any Lear supporters to validate ANYTHING Lear has claimed. Feel free to post or pm me or whatever. And I don't want any of this "He doesn't have to prove anything" crap. Lear has never proven ANY of his claims on this site or anywhere else and I'm really hoping one of you loyal followers can help all of us nonbelievers out.

edit: grammer

[edit on 22-7-2008 by alkali]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hmm embarrassed? I didn`t hear him sound embarrassed and I`d be very surprised if he was,stumped for sure.pretty certain I`ve read more hard hitting posts put toward John`s theories/beliefs etc here on ATS and he kept on truckin as always.

I didn`t like that the C2C guy just gave him blind support even when John was stumped either.

I dont hate John though,but soul catchers on the moon etc
and no I havn`t been there and looked for them myself (in case someone wants to know).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkali
A soul catcher. A device that catches souls. On the moon. The moon...

have you been up there an not seen it? did you do the WHOLE moon? did you bring a really good light for the dark side?
just curious.

and, while we're on the topic, have you ever seen any souls?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This thread will now be locked to give the staff the time to clean it up.

In the mean time I think everyone should take a look at the Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Thread temporarily closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

I think he finally passed out. He'll wake up tomorrow dazed and confused. He'll take 3 Aleve and then:

1. Check his history for sites visited.
2. Click on the site that's least visited.
3. Read, chuckle, have 2 more Aleve, save ATS for the 'after' noon site review (after = when the aleve and 9 glasses of water finally begin to set in).
4. Read his ATS posts (all the while laughing, belching, oh-noing, all outloud), then minimize screen for later response (this requires brain work).
5. Play the voicemails from the day (thinking twice about returning mom's call).
6. Eat a huge linner (lunch/dinner), consisting mostly of carbohydrates and turn in for the night.

7. (Wednesday) Start all over again.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wow. What a mess…
Seeing that some of our members can’t discuss the topic in a civilized manner the thread will NOT be re-opened. This is unfair towards Shino and I hope all the guilty parties apologize; but if we take a look at the thread we understand why.

PLEASE read the following links for future reference:
Civility and Decorum are Required
Terms & Conditions Of Use
Warnings
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join