It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELITE Arabs and Muslims will[and already planned] to Destroy the Vatican Church!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

From my study, the bulk of dispute concerning the Blessed Trinity is the seeming dichotomy that the Father and the Son are one, yet the Holy Spirit proceeds only from the Father. Yet in this very fact can be seen how Jesus totally gave of Himself the ultimate Sacrifice, and that the Father totally gave His Only-Begotten Son. Jesus Christ has indeed blessed me in putting me in the spirit and power of Elijah, and in the process allowing me to be older in the flesh. Now, when He has raised me, I see anyone coming at me as coming at Him and any one older than I. Neither Jesus nor myself authored, in terms of writing to paper, any of the Gospels. As Jesus said that the Comforter would witness, so must we. Events that transpired were witnessed and recorded just as photo journalists and news reporters perform their jobs today. They didn't have cameras and computers, but they had their memories, a means to write them down, and the Comforter. Never before in history had one man performed so many miracles and was shown to be so highly favored by God than in the earthly/heavenly ministry of Jesus Christ.

The regular problem I find in explaining what is plain to me is that some others regard what I say as a claim, as if they are holding something of mine that I need to present proof in order to regain that something of mine. For anyone to be this way indicates they indeed do have or think they have something of mine, else they wouldn't try to barter as such. Christ himself said, "An evil and wicked generation demands a sign." In that regard, I could just as well keep my mouth shut. But I do rejoice.

As to your final question in your post, I trust Jesus as God to know the better of His plans, especially when it comes to putting spirit in and out of men. Is not our breath the breath of God? I think so. Christ also said, "If you are prepared to receive it, he was the Elijah who was to come." I, personally, don't think I was prepared to recieve it, but am capable now of understanding that. God once took a man to heaven bodily, the prophet Elijah. As God appeared to Moses in the burning bush because to see God's glory directly would have caused Moses to die, something happened to Elijah to prevent him from suffering a similar fate for many years even though it is recorded that he went to heaven in a whirlwind. Any time beyond 120 years would have been the normal end for Elijah. It was part of God's plan to bring Elijah back in spirit, not in the flesh. The spirit of Elijah was put back into corruptable flesh and God had created a living soul. Christ died to save souls. The Father in heaven via the angel gave the name "John" to that particular living soul. In essence, "John" was not given a seperate breath but that of Elijah. But when Christ raises that soul of "John", "John" is given a new course of both body and spirit, making "John" a living soul again. In essence, I have been given a free ride. But such is the existence of any creature of God. "God blesses and curses whom He pleases." All living souls owe their existences to God, the Giver of Life. It is God who makes their souls alive. It is God's prerogative to name and apportion spirit as He sees proper.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Edward Palamar]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Edward Palamar]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer,

You slay me - I got that mental pic too and you gave me the best laugh I have had all day - thanks!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
some of the members on this site need some serious help.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join