It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELITE Arabs and Muslims will[and already planned] to Destroy the Vatican Church!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by Edward Palamar

They both proceed from the Father as both a husband and wife are equal brethren in Christ and as both Jew and Gentile are equal brethren in the revealed provision of the Father (Christ). The only true condemnation that is just without error, and compassionate without weakness, is the separation of the Light and Dark. As we judge, we will be judged.

Your contract with the Anointed, why is it not spoken of in scripture? Scripture is by no means infallible, in my understanding, but something of such magnitude must be easily found within the records or I will confidently say; you are deceived, or simply, broken. However, I hope that your spirit is broken more than other things.

I await your godly response with hope and consideration.

I love what you wrote about the Blessed Trinity.

The contract is written in Matthew 3:15. Some versions have it, "Give in for now, until it comes time for us to fulfill all justice."

As you mentioned in your first paragraph, there is that duplicity of Light and Dark. Matthew 3:15 is my wilfull contract with the Light. The Dark comes uninvited.

As to "easily found", there is the bodybuilders maxim, "No pain, no gain."

I have heard the teaching that when God blesses something, He breaks it and presses it down. I know I have been in pieces on more than one occasion.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
I like how new users come on here expecting to spread word of the coming problems of the human society and leave with no proof or evidence. If this thread goes anywhere I hope it doesn't get ripped apart by othe ATS members.

He is shown as registered 2 months after you did, so I would assume you are a new user as well? /boggles/

Regardless of this post, he has a statement to bring, he brought it, stop being a critic, iof you dont like it dont say much, if you do say something at least read teh "Regestered" date stamped on his little avatar.

With that being said, Feb 1 2010 is nice, I hope they do, we could use even more excitement in this world as we don't have enough /muffles/

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Stuff seems to be coming thick and fast at the moment.. the Romish Church/Pope seems to be upping their game with the rhetoric at the moment.. but not sure they would ever divulge anything earth shattering.. which is a shame as I think they could clear up quite a number of conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't think the Vatican will need any outside influence to destroy it. They are doing a good job of imploding all on their own.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Haha. I agree on that one. I think there is definately something going on underneath.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sigh...yes, I do read my bible.

At any rate, on what basis should I or anyone else accept your claim that you are John the Baptist resurrected?

Who told you this? And why did you believe it?

As to any books being a "rewritten" book of Revelation, you do realize that the book of Revelation curses anybody that adds to it, or subtracts from it?

Since the book has been dated to be written in the 90's A.D., anything afterwards claiming to be part of it in any way, should be tossed out the window.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok so Islam has threatened Spain and France, the US, and now the Pope. Oh and the rest of the West. And they are slowly accomplishing small terrorism incidents on commercial airplanes at a great cost to our economy for added security because they just can't get along....?
So what are we to do about this?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Will the op be coming back? I am curious to see where this is going, what exactly about Mohammed is so earth shattering that the Vatican will be destroyed? The man's life, good and bad has been dissected, accusations have been thrown around, and everyone appears to have an opinion of him and in the west it isn't favorable.

My personal theory and it is only a theory about the original post: He never actually existed. He did not write the Quran, he forbid images of himself, technically it could've been anyone or multiple people. Perhaps it was the concept of a man, as opposed to a man.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We'll all know the veracity of this in a couple of weeks.

I strongly doubt that there will be an attack on the Vatican by the first of Feb by Arab leaders.

How about you post some reasons that this is going to happen?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You're kidding me right OP?

As a Christian I can clearly see that the Vatican has done enough destroying. If it is destroyed than it will serve the world a good. The Vatican teaches but does not follow. Why store all that money and not help out starving children?

They are monsters and should all be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Catholic Church through out history, explored the world and would often burn the teachings and writings of the culture they were trying to bring into Catholicism. We are informed that they did this to prevent anything or anyone from questioning the authority the Catholic Church.

This Catholic agenda did not care for truthful science and as such would burn and kill anyone or anything that might question the judgment of the Catholic Church or anything that would make the church look like ignorant power hungry fools.

When someone, anyone suspects that Muslims or Arabs will move to prevent the Vatican from releasing or publishing some secret that undermines Mohammad and or the Muslim religion, we should view that concern in light of the business structure and the billions in money collected from the faithful as part of supporting the religion they participate in.

If something were to undermine the teachings of Mohammad and or diminishes or change in some drastic way how the average Muslim regards the religion of Mohammad, then based on the motivation of greed instead of truth, the Muslim fanatics will do whatever protects their cash cow.

I believe that the Muslim faith will do what we have seen the Catholic Church has already done to other cultures all over the planet. They will do whatever protects their self interests and the truth wont have a thing to do with it. In that regard if they were to nuke Rome and the Vatican to prevent such a disclosure it would have to be some pretty serious information to warrant such a lethal attack to prevent its disclosure to the world. I for one am very curious what that disclosure might be.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Ok so Islam has threatened Spain and France, the US, and now the Pope. Oh and the rest of the West. And they are slowly accomplishing small terrorism incidents on commercial airplanes at a great cost to our economy for added security because they just can't get along....?
So what are we to do about this?

We could give them a Time Out.

Till they get along with others

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
We'll all know the veracity of this in a couple of weeks.

I strongly doubt that there will be an attack on the Vatican by the first of Feb by Arab leaders.

How about you post some reasons that this is going to happen?

The reason is because the Koran tells them to. That's all the reason they need. As for the timing... well that's some speculation but a plausable threat since this is the season of destruction by Islamic force.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Please post a reference in the Koran that mandates the destruction of the Catholic church on Feb 1, 2010.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Since the False Prophet will come out of Rome, it is doubtful that this will occur, however there is a prophecy in Revelation about the destruction of the Great Whore (the apostate church), and how she will be burned with fire (most likely a nuclear strike). But this occurs during the Great Tribulation (I believe this will occur somewhere in the last year of the 3 1/2 years).

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You realize that for this person to "come out of Rome" it would mean that they came from any of these places:

Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Eygpt, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Iraq< Iran, Azerbaiijan, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldavia, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Serbia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegonvonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Britain, Spain, Portugual, Saudi Arabia, and the various islands in the the trade waters between.

Not terribly specific.

[edit on 2010/1/20 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by JJay55

Please post a reference in the Koran that mandates the destruction of the Catholic church on Feb 1, 2010.

Oh they'll do it on their own time with the symbolism of Christian symbols just like 911 was a Coptic holiday.
If there is a meeting there on February 1st then security would be increased and they wouldn't risk failure although it would be a slap in the face if they foiled security like in Afghanistan when the CIA agents were taken out.

The Koran is full of phrases that allow muslims to kill non-muslims, easy to find those if you are really interested.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this is from wiki:
"The Feast of the Presentation of Jesus at the Temple celebrates an early episode in the life of Jesus, and falls on or around 2 February. In the Latin Rite of the Catholic Church, the Presentation is the fourth Joyful Mystery of the Rosary. In the Eastern Orthodox Church, it is one of the twelve Great Feasts, and is sometimes called Hypapante (lit., 'Meeting' in Greek). Other traditional names include Candlemas, the Feast of the Purification of the Virgin, and the Meeting of the Lord. In many Western liturgical churches, Vespers (or Compline) on the Feast of the Presentation marks the end of the Epiphany season. In the Church of England, the Presentation of Christ in the Temple is a Principal Feast celebrated either on 2 February or on the Sunday between 28 January and 3 February."

Chatter about the "feast" or "candles" is probably out there.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPaulMuaddib

Sigh...yes, I do read my bible.

At any rate, on what basis should I or anyone else accept your claim that you are John the Baptist resurrected?

Who told you this? And why did you believe it?

As to any books being a "rewritten" book of Revelation, you do realize that the book of Revelation curses anybody that adds to it, or subtracts from it?

Since the book has been dated to be written in the 90's A.D., anything afterwards claiming to be part of it in any way, should be tossed out the window.

It is private revelation, defined as not something one needs to believe. God himself has shown this to me.

After reading ApplePie7's interpretations at christianforums and ApplePie's interpretations at perspectives, I know God has great things planned for the descendents of Ishmael. He interprets without any curse.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The doctrine of the Trinity is not what I was speaking of. I was speaking of the balanced and equal progression from the Father by the Anointed and Comforter into this world. They who were made manifest and then progressed further into the hearts, souls, and minds, of Their Children who are transformed. The doctrine of the Trinity limits this understanding and creates a very messy form of idolatry that the Apparent Church has hidden behind.

Regarding Matt 3:15, this statement was in regards to the specific confusion that John had about baptizing Christ as opposed to the opposite, which in terms of "progress" would have been more appropriate. However, regardless of what is "apparent," there is an OrderCharity to all things good/eternal and therefore both Christ and Comfort brought themselves to a point of humility in the process of covering the imperfections of Their Children. To take specific claim to this scripture is both unwise and dangerous.

Please understand baptism to be an image of being in the "bag of water" we are birthed from, being washed, and being quenched of thirst. More so, understand that these images are promises of future events, which are that the Children who are born of the Spirit are clean and do not thirst by the provision of the Father. Also, Christ was fulfilling prophecy in His baptism, and also gave the ignorant a ritual so that they could understand, in a basic way, what God has provided, and in a very rough way, how it is related to the cycles we already live within.

We return again to the Trinity in that it is false due to it's exclusion of the Heirs of God being glorified and made perfect. This disconnect, this incorrect doctrine/understanding, should be evident to you, if you had authored a gospel of Christ in a past life. Holding to one of the many false doctrines of the Empire makes your claim void in my understanding.

John 17:20-26
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

If you understand the procession, than from whom did the Father proceed? No one. Then the Father is not co-equal with that which is manifested as Trinitarians believe. Who is greater, Christ or Comfort, for did one not proceed from the other? As I have answered already, they are very much equal in balance. Just as without Charity, Order becomes Pride and without Order, Charity becomes Chaos, Christ and Comfort are always with each other. The only differentiation that is for us to understand is that Their manifestation connects to our reality in different manners. Lastly, if you then make exceptions for the doctrine of the Trinity to accommodate the historical and spiritual expressions of God, then the Child of God must be included in such understanding. For as Christ was given all that He had, we are given all that we have. As Comfort prays for what we do not know to pray for, we are to considering the needs of our neighbors. So then, the Trinity, in reality is far too complex, and far too simple to be relegated to a shape like a triangle.

If you were once John, why did you deny being Elijah alive again?

Furthermore, if you understand what it means that Elijah had been sent again to prepare a way for Christ, and for Christ to declare John to be Elijah, but John to deny such a claim, share with me the understanding in the situation and why would Elijah come even again now making such a claim as was denied before when even Christ made the declaration?

Thanks for your time.

I am Bride's Beloved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join