It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evil is spreading...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
why create small scale generators when the operation of the robot could also serve to generate the power.

Think about it. Much like the body watches, that run off of your body, so could the robot.

Create a network of current creation sources that could run a small tesla coil to (not directly) create current to resupply the battery.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Anyone out there worship the Holy Hand Grenade?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
KrazyJethro, the same could be said about a true electric car. I have thought many times how it would be possible to make a car that works like that.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
lol... we're getting off topic here, but that is part of what I have worked out... using a form of 'generators' in the joints, but the batteries give too much mass and weight, so I threw that idea out... just need one small, but powerful MEG and a couple arrays of stepping capacitors to increase the voltage without decreasing amperage... pretty simple, really... I just gotta find out how to condition the magnets for the MEG. I have some expiriments I'm gonna try, but I gotta get the funds and means together first. After that, it will be absolutly done deal.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
yes, totally off topic.

But anyway, you could use some small lightweight batteries that would only serve to being the flow although with the capacitors you could use the rail gun principles with all those cool magnets and stuff.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A nuclear powered body armor is your best bet. Probably the most logical pieces of powered body armor are the ones from the game I mentioned earlier, Fallout. The Power Armor from those games are very logical in their mechanics and the way the work. Here is a link to see what the head of the armor looks like:
www.gamebanshee.com...

Scroll to the bottom on the page.

The link doesn't give information on how they work, but the actual games give some good information on how they work. Fallout 1 and 2 are available in the bargain bin of most places that sell computer games, I recommend them to anyone (my favorite RPG series, period). $9.99 isn't too much is it?
And thats for both of them!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
What makes me biased? That I tell the truth. I don't know your background but I bet you're a repugnant. Only a repugnant would defend these Fellowship people.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Colonel]

Why do you take such offense at another point of view? Are you afraid of something? All I said was that I didn't feel this was as bad a situation as you made it to sound. You claim I defend it as if I thought it should continue or that there was nothing wrong with it. I never said that. Do you realize that I agree with you that it isn't right? Or is your overdeveloped sense of sensationalism blinding you from seeing that and causing you to get SO offended at an opinion. So we don't agree. So what? Why be offended at that? I have never been offended that your opinion was different than mine. I never even attacked you or insulted you or your opinion. You have every right to it, and I respect that. I just expect respect from you as well.
FYI- No i'm not a "repugnant" or a republican, or a democrat. I tow no party line. I ask what is truth because you claim to tell it. and it sounds more to me that it is in reality just an opinion. I said further discussion was pointless because I was under the impression that this was a forum for DISCUSSION, not a soapbox for your personal rants. You illustrated your bias with the link you posted. This showed me that you are too closed minded on this subject to even approach another perspective. You seem to be only interested in any discussion to the point of being able to spew your opinion under the guise of truth and make generalized assumptions, accusations and call people names if they don't agree with you. I find nothing can be learned from this kind of dialogue. Once again, making it pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join