It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God spoke to me about the holy war

page: 1/
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
HELLO!!!!

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO MEET ME!

need to take a moment and share

I had a dream last night, God spoke to me personally. The troubleing thing is, is that I don't believe in a god. This "god" spoke to me about a holy war. I war of religion. A war of passage. I am a very, AND I MEAN VERY RACIST PERSON!!!

I HATE A LOT OF PEOPLE. SOME OF IT, I FEEL THAT I HAVE GOOD REASON TO DO SO.

I was told about many racist and how some weren't supposed to come of age. Were some races of "people" survival due to evolution? I don't think so. Nature always takes care of itself. Our mother Earth will always discard what it doesn't need.

The holy war. What is holy? I don't understand. I was spoken to. I woke up and felt wrong. It didn't feel right!

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate a belief system. My beliefs and yours, although, maybe VERY DIFFERENT! Doesn't mean we dont have anything in common. We both have a belief and are brothers.

What I was told was that "god" was going to erraticate a race or races with a holy war.

We are in a HOLY WAR RIGHT NOW!! I'm at war with my own belief system, my racism, and my pure hatred of certain people.

I never asked for this dream. I was born with religion shoved down my throat and I AM A CONFIRMED METHODIST.

I HATE THE FACT I WAS SUBJECTED TO IT.

GOD! WHAT WAS IT? why did it speak to me?

I am familiar with religion, Why would god give me that message?

I am confused and looking for guidance.

Thank you for your thoughts to help me understand, "why am I here"

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Dude, seriously! I almost threw up from laughing at that picture. I wouldn't be surprised if that is a real book.

Anyway, to the OP,

I dont know what to say. Sounds like a crazy dream, but I wouldn't read into it anymore than that.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

I don't understand the laughter about death. RACISM yes!

Jesus died, big deal. gbeat to death and probably deserved it.

Why am I being talked to now?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovepens1
I don't understand the laughter about death.

It's simple really. Jesus died. It's funny. That's about all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lovepens1

Pens, when you get three warns, it's time for a "Come to Jesus talk."
Maybe God is trying to tell you to obey the rules if you like it here?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Its your mind giving you what you want in your dream. If you're a bigot, your brain is telling you that he is "cleansing the earth."

Having said that, silly hatred of others for no apparent reason is probably a pretty stressful way to live, so maybe your dreams are showing you that.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I don\'t understand how me for one not ASKING TO BE ALIVE

has to deel with jpeopl putting thoughts in my head

why am i being discriminated by a holiness

i dont want it

i love my family

the people i hate are not my family

why is ther going to be holy war?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

There is going to be a holy war because Christians believe that Jews and Muslims do not have a right to live on this earth. I think God tends to agree with them, or else why would he not have created Christians, silly? Now everyone do the Macarena.

[edit on 7/22/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

[edit on 7/22/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I don 't understand that kind of hostility.

Why do you feel they have a right period?

I think a right of dying is just being generous!

that being said, doesn't help me with my questions.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well your questions are a bit hard to comprehend...

Are you under the impression that your dream was anything more than a dream?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No, I was being informed about something. Maybe because of my hatred. I don't really know.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

If I can apply the following terms and not give them any merit and not accuse anyone here because I don't know anyone here and their race sexuality, color or creed

Niggers, jews, spicks, gooks, mexicans, lovers, fighters, mothers, daughters, fathers, fighters, whites, crackers,

It's a group of people that all have issues about their issues. If they all keep their issues to themselves their wouldn't be the dream I believe

Jesus was a Jew. By Him choosing to be a Jew, doesn't that make Jesus a racist of religion and choosing to believe what is right.

My message wasn't clear! The message didn't name races. If we all are suppose to live as one.

Why the holy war when the beliefs are different?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well if he is realy true to him self and thinks about moral. He would see the big pickture and understand his anger. This guy is just angry and cant make sence of it. Open youre minde man and dont stay on one track.

PS. God has a plan and that is to whipe us all of this earth. He cant see any good in what we have become. We hate to much get the picture.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

If I can apply the following terms and not give them any merit and not accuse anyone here because I don't know anyone here and their race sexuality, color or creed

Niggers, jews, spicks, gooks, mexicans, lovers, fighters, mothers, daughters, fathers, fighters, whites, crackers,

It's a group of people that all have issues about their issues. If they all keep their issues to themselves their wouldn't be the dream I believe

Jesus was a Jew. By Him choosing to be a Jew, doesn't that make Jesus a racist of religion and choosing to believe what is right.

My message wasn't clear! The message didn't name races. If we all are suppose to live as one.

Why the holy war when the beliefs are different?

That's the spirit! Live as one!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why hate at all?

You are responsible for what you see. Why focus on hate, which breeds within the thought-process and shortens our tolerance for the people doing the "best they know how?" God has given you a final wake-up call, it seems. We are all here to wake up to our true identities, if we don't we have wasted the opportunity to magnify our eternal spirit. The complexities may seem silly, but they are not in truth.

Looking back, will you have wasted your opportunity here, just like so many others?

My .02

AAC

[edit on 22-7-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

so there are two "fighters" listed here? can ya clarify? and you didn't mention sons? so are sons gonna be okay? what about muslims? cuz they weren't mentioned either? is it the muslim sons that are god's favorites??

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well I suppose I can't be of any help because your apparent "message," as I see it, was most likely a dream, and that's all.

And I am surprised that after 2 years of being registered here, you don't think you'll get banned for such language on these boards. Not passing judgements on you, but they don't allow it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
jesus luvs u~! he died for u and u shoud thank Him! Praise Him!
dont worry He will forgive u for u know not that ye have sinned!

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen, ever!

I will never forget that image!

So funny!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It is your plucky day! I am here to help! There's a woman named Jane Elliot who hates racism and gender stereotypes. Here is a taste of what kind of bitch she can be:

And the following video (part one of 12):

www.youtube.com...

She will change how you see other people, please take the time, she will bring you to understand that people are just people. Please, give it a try. I saw her speak live at the Tivoli Center and she opened with her bit where she says "anyone in the room that want to be treated the way black people get treated in this country, please stand. No one stood. Maybe you didnt hear me, Ill repeat myself, anyone in the room that want to be treated the way black people get treated in this country, please stand. Still, no one is standing. The fact that no one stood up means that you know what's going on, and youre doing nothing about it..." She is a bitch, but she hates racism, so there you go.... Please, give it a try, open your heart.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join