It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Nature's Warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Okay, so I live near the Gulf Coast.
We are currently under a Hurricane Warning, meaning there is one barreling straight for us.

Interesting enough, is that our moon tonight is a very Amber color, with a halo around it.

Do you think this is a natural warning method? Or just coincidence?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think its just a coincidence.

What about the moon would make you think it wants to tell you about a natsy storm?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I live in Mobile, AL right on the Gulf, and the moon has been an amber color for the past week. I have noticed it. But it's always amber around 9 pm then changes to bright blue/white as it moves up the sky around midnight or so. Why is this? I'm not sure, but yeah, we are prone to hurricanes down here. Welcome to the party.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
We're very use to hurricanes here in South Texas also.

I'm also use to the moon being amber color, but today its very amber, pretty unusual from what I've seen, and I drive to work the same time every night.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sometimes if there's the right amount of moisture in the atmosphere the moon will have a large halo around it (not just the glow, but an actual ring a little distance away) you see it in days before a big storm if the conditions are right. I'd say that's probably a good thing to use as a natural warning. I don't know about the red moon, but isn't there some old nautical rhyme/warning that has to do with that?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
It would be nice to get a few photos of this so we can see the differences.

Amber moon...reminds me of revelations prophecy.

top topics

join