It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism in Rural Australian Newsletter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi all

This is my first post here (and pretty much any web forum) so I will try to tread lightly, wish me luck tho...
OK, starts off like this, I am living in Brisbane in Australia and are planning to move to Inglewood (about 270Kms WEST of Brisbane) for work purposes. Inglewood is a rural town with a population of about 810 (Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007)).

ANYWAY..

Cutting straight to the case... Looking at the website inglewood.qld.gov.au just to check things out, I came across a local newsletter released weekly named the MacIntyre Gazette. It seems to have a logo that struck me as SUS! Here it is for those wishing to see it www.inglewood.qld.gov.au...
I'm sorry I can't shed any light as to what the name 'MacIntyre Gazette' means and most info at the moment I've seen is this: www.vcpa.com.au...
I can't figure out any purpose or reason as to why this symbol clearly shows the 'Eye of Horus' or the 'All Seeing Eye' inside a pyramid. What also looks strange is possibly roman lettering in each 'point' of the 'pyramid'.
This obviously isn't a breakthrough, or doesn't provide any proof of anything, just a peculiar symbol with an unknown meaning (to me, obviously).
Anyone wishing to shed any light on this please do so, just thought that someone here might be able to figure out a deeper meaning to this.
Thankyou all that took the time to read this and if I wasted it, in your opinion, then i apologize.

Is this an Illuminati symbol? Is there anything more to it? Or just plain coincidence that it seems to be Illuminati (or whatever) based?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Howdy Azure,

It is a curious symbol. It could mean something but it might not as well. My high school art teacher would forbid the drawing of eyes because they are such a common thing for people to choose to draw. It's quite possible the symbol is being used quite innocently. An eye means information in certain public notices. But then again there are Masons in rural Australia.(I'm actually from Brisbane too)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Here ya go. Rural Press owns the Inglewood MacIntyre Gazette, iirc Rural is wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax (ie not murdoch). However reports I've read about Rural Press is their papers are just as bad as Murdoch tabloids (ie not worth wiping your butt on).

What the guy said about masons in rural Australia is correct there were (almost?) as widespread as catholics until recently. Yes the eye symbol is a common logo for media companies, and 'rank & file' Freemasons do not = 'Illuminati' (as you intend) afaic.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Freemason, Illuminati...they're just clubs....same sh*t different shovel.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for feedback guys. Of course it is quite possible that the symbol is used lightly, after now knowing that it represents information... lol funny that you say they aren't worth wiping your arse with.. if it is dumbed-down Illuminati POO than thats what i'll be doin with it, can't expect nothing less for free and with that symbol. There is just something eeringly strange bout that symbol they use, seemingly random, but what is strange are the 'lettering' kinda looking things at each side of the 'pyramid'.. though could have some kind of historical significance to the land surrounding Inglewood, or something to do with the vicinity in which it circulates. Seems a hard one to crack but probably over-analyzing too much. Couldn't relate the pyramid shape to circulation though because as seen in the link (www.vcpa.com.au...) it circulates in a circle shape. Funny you mention the masons out there, looking through that first website where I discovered the tripped symbol, clicked on service clubs, and third from the top says there is a Masonic Lodge in Texas which is the next town south of Inglewood, my Molotov Cocktail will be watching out for that one

Current thoughts on symbol: Most probably relating to spreading of media (though content is unsure), lines on background almost definitely represent farming/pastures due to the rural vicinity. Though just cant figure out the pyramid and 3 liney things that form different shapes at the end (and notice bold pyramid tips), though shan't forget: ASSUMPTIONS ARE THE MOTHER OF ALL F*CK-UPS! Although symbol is strange and unknown origin, nothing can DIRECTLY relate this to an 'all seeing eye' as such... at the moment...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azure_mosty

You're going to screw yourself up if you keep confusing pyramids with triangles. They're different things entirely, and their meanings in symbology are quite different as well.

What you've got in your logo is a triangle... no three dimensional aspect to its representation at all. Keep to the facts.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If you look at the map on the bottom of the Victorian County Press website you can see there is a circle of coverage around Inglewood.

If you put the 'eye' on Inglewood you can see where the lines emanating from it point to Goondiwindi, Millmoran and Tenterfield.

I believe the symbol means that the press association based in Inglewood keeps watch on this area that encompasses those towns.

new topics

top topics

join