It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deson's Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is a selection of some of my computer artwork that I've done. Hope that you like them. I use Bryce 5.5 for my work (Hopefully upgrading to 6.1 soon).

Space station design

Rescue sub Remora

Older Raven design with Gas giant

Stargate with Nebula background

Amish Dragster

Earth Science Service (E.S.S.) Raven

Sub Terrene Burrowing Machine

Amphibeous Vehicle (Gator)

A note concerning the Gator. You'll see that it has a tri-star wheel design to allow surface travel and in the water it rotates like paddle wheels.

Deson's guide to world domination

The following ones are designs for a friends Star Trek role playing game:

Heavy Cruiser

Battleship

Animations:

A very old test animation series

Loop of the raven followed by a chase plane view

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson

Deson's guide to world domination

You really shouldn't have sent a gratis copy to G W Bush. lol.

The space station is similar to DS9 but without the rings and the lower deck. Is it meant to be similar?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No similarity between My design and the DS9 design was meant. Pretty much I tried for a logical setup. Central receiving, communications (on bottom of the central area) , customs and shipyards in the Upper center. Of the side pods, I have a Government building(9 o'clock position), recreation dome (2 o'clock) and a Living Section (5 o'clock).

High Speed mas transit runs from each "pod" to the center. One the bottom of each pod is a FTL communications array.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just added a new one that I did with my Bryce 6. Hope that you like it. Size 1024 by 768.

Raven Blue Planet and nebula

If the right wingtip look a trifle distorted that's because of the angle the ship is at. The top view is what you see in my avatar.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Deson]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have re-opened my old account at WWW.Renderosity.com. In the future I'll be uploading my artwork there for others to take a look at. Here is the link to my small (and old) Gallery Renderosity Gallery

If you have any problems with the link please let me know.

Of course if you have any comments you can either post them here or join renderosity site. It's free to join and they have some very good artwork. Oh yeah, one other thing, on that site I'm known as Bendarr. Enjoy the art! (And not just mine either)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I've added a new pic on the Renderosity site. Hope that you like it. It's of the Raven flying through a valley and through a stone arch. Took me quite a while to get the lighting to a point that I was happy with it.

new topics

top topics

join