It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian, do you believe or deny? Poll for this site among many!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi im rockygilles and im doing a poll for major websites, ats, unexplained, mysteries, david icke, thothweb, others if your reading this!

This is is a serious poll,
do you believe or deny that an advanced species on Earth is roaming around underneath the earth surface[underground] or could be working with human military and leaders? They are called a reptillian[some call them the Guardians of Earth among many other names[-Reptoids tinwiki.org... Draco tinwiki.org...]. If you decide to insult this thread please read material on the strong civilian witness from people with real terrifying sightings and non terrifying experiances mostly with US military[and international] military, we have alot of documentation on ancient history of the reptile influences [ one source among hundreds www.crystalinks.com...] on human history aswell. Human; people on Earth have a reptillian part of the brain, human DNA and reptile DNA are simular in nature

To continue the reptile intelligance poll; I want to say these reptillians are very secret on Earth.

THE POLL;;
Do you think that a highly evolved reptile intelligance called a Reptillian came from our Earth?

www.polldaddy.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rockygilles

I've heard stories of people seeing lizard-like humanoids. But who says they were telling the truth? The truth is imaginary!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I am open to many radical concepts, but I just can not get on board with the reptillian conspiracy. It is just too far out there for me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I am open to many radical concepts, but I just can not get on board with the reptillian conspiracy. It is just too far out there for me.

I agree.
I don't know too much about the reptilian conspiracy, but I don't trust David Icke. He seems to like to mention his books, at least from what I've seen of him. I also wonder if the reptilian thing evolved from the "V" series. I've also seen so many fake shape shifter videos on youtube to make me more angry at inferior video quality than I've ever been. Also, those "reptilian babies" are diseased humans. I feel so sorry for them.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As I have not seen one and can only rely on the testimonies/stories of others, I am inclined to say nay to their existance.

There just isn't enough proof for me to say otherwise competently.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

Well, we certainly see eye to eye on Icke. I also get the feeling that he is out to scam people into buying his books. It really does seem like he just watched V and based his theories off of it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a lot of what david icke says checks out as fact. Sure he may embellish some things, but that doesn't make the guy crazier than you.
The truth is, Ive seen and experienced weirder stuff than reptillians.

There is a huge disinfo attack on the subject, and you can see the dichotomy in place.

Association and how the human brain works, accounts for the reactions we see when reptillians are brought up.
I know, that before I ever heard of anything on the subject, I got plenty of ''reptillian'' vibes from people who seemed/were sociopathic, apathic. Not just the vibes, but the facial features/movements, eyelids/eyes, and body temp. ALWAYS COLD.

Now, there is an excess of bull# on the topic. And there is a lot of which is unspoken.

I refuse to believe or deny the existence of reptillians running a shadow government. I prefer to look at it as a possibility, but nothing worthy of much of my attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There is absolutely nothing that could even be described as evidence of these creatures.

The whole subject is absurd. At least we have photos of UFO's.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Well, for Icke to garner any type of support or following, he would have to base a lot of his research on fact. People will look at what he says that can be proven and then assume that the rest must be true as well (if they want to believe that is).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Remember when sleeper claimed his best friend was an alien…… LOL
Not to mention reptilians taking over the world but come on people use your brain!
None of it’s real

[edit on 22-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah I believe in Reptilians, and I just had lunch with BigFoot yesterday, and tomorrow I will be having tea with Nessie.
Reptilians!
Come on people!
If there really is such a thing as Reptilians I'll eat my tin-foil hat!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Alright, somebody has to take the other side... Guess who.
For starters, David Icke, if you remove nothing but the Reptilian stuff, delivers a fantastic amount of fairly unique information of exceptional quality. And does so with a sincerity that IMO is undeniable. A couple people mentioned that he promotes his books frequently; implying he is just a greedy player. Well, he most certainly does promote his books often. The man has three kids, a wife, an ex-wife and travel expenses that I doubt are insignificant. Do you expect him to live on random philanthropic donations? Aside from his occasional talks (which I'm sure turn a decent profit) his books are his primary source of income. Give a guy a break. Were you so brave as to adopt an approach to life similar to his, I'd bet you'd be mentioning your books quite frequently as well. Even if he was becoming fabulously wealthy, so what? I doubt many of us, given the opportunity, would pass up a means to achieve a 6+ figure income. No one talks trash about Steven King when he (and his publisher and distributor) markets his books mercilessly in every bookstore in the country. Enough of that.

Reptilians... yeah, it's a tough one to swallow. I'm choking on it right now in fact.

First off, lets consider the shape-shifting business. Now Icke's basis for supporting this idea comes from a series of eye-witnesses of this phenomenon he encountered over approximately a two week period in the U.S. In that time he was approached by about 12 unrelated individuals, all describing similar reptilian shape-shifting encounters. I'm gonna have to say, "My butt." The only reasonable explanation of this for me is that his message up to that point was striking a bit too close to home for some people and these people were sent to Icke as disinformation. I think it worked and has resulted in this discrediting topic.

As for the concept of Reptilians in general. After dropping the shape-shifting, it isn't quite so unbelievable. The notion of beings just outside our perceptual frequency range, messing with humanity for sustenance and power I can deal with as possible (even if it is straight out of Star Trek: TNG.) In fact I can lend the concept a drop of credibility from personal experience with individuals of royal descent having frequent, drastic personality changes of the type described as characteristic of "reptilian possession" or whatever you wanna call it. Furthermore, if one doesn't let their imagination of giant, biped lizards wearing crowns blur their judgment, it is clear that we have no idea what such beings may appear like, were we able to perceive them. "Reptilian" may likely be an exaggeration of some quality they have that is reptile-like but not so ridiculous as the vision of the Lizard King in a meeting with George Bush discussing plans for the NWO.

So, while saying, "I believe" would be a gross overstatement; denial would be too. Plus, if I base my bias on the strength of the rest of Icke's message, I could almost say that some reptilian-ish beings asserting a fair amount of control over human affairs is a real possibility.

top topics

join