It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show me the evidence? Why??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How many times have we heard people that don`t want to believe say:

Show me the evidence?

It is a comfortable position, after all, if you assume the skeptic role all you have to do is sit back and watch the rest of us (the ones that believe or have had any type of unexplained out of this world experience) try to prove our point.

Evidence they say....

How about these:

ATS member Isaackoi wrote an impressive investigation and published a remarkable thread:

"Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!"
By Isaac Koi.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How many of you debunkers have read that thread?

ATS member Gazrok also did an impressive effort and gave us a great compilation of the best UFO cases:

Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)

Again how many of you debunker members have read that one?.

ATS member Mikesingh has spent many hours researching and always comes up with the most amazing threads, one of my favourites:

Amazing UFO Photographs By Pilots! Incontrovertible evidence?

I guess not many of you debunkers have seen that one either.

These three fine threads are just an example of many hours that outstanding members have put in, without any monetary compensation to illustrate you debunkers.

Why not take a more positive view and try to reason, all this evidence can`t be overlooked by rational mind, why is it that the first thing that comes to the mind of many fellow ATS members is trying to disprove what many posters are saying?.

But even worse, why do we keep trying to convince them?.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Some people just won't believe in such things like UFOs/aliens because they need to have a personal experience themselves to ever believe in the alternative and non-mainstream.

my 2 cents

join