It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO chases Jetliner as Jet Squadron follow both

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hi all.

I was looking at another ufo video relating to the Columbia shuttle disaster & came across a video shot in the UK on June the 14th of what appears to be a 2 low flying jetliners being closely chased by a UFO, they are then followed shortly after by a squadron of jet fighters.

Is this new technology being tested out?

Both jetliners appear to have something closely following them & both jetliners appear to be flying a lot faster than I would expect to find at that altitude.
Also the presence of the squadron shortly thereafter it is something that the military have an interest in.

The location is Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire which does have a military base nearby but its primary role is of a training centre & not of something R&D related. Its name is RAF Halton.

So the question is was this a training exercise & if so what was the objects trailing the jetliners or were there a couple of ufo's playing chase with some passenger jets?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
OK I found my answer it was a flyby commemorating the queens birthday.

The fourth element will be led by a VC-10 in-flight refuelling tanker aircraft from 101 Squadron based at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, flanked by two Tornado F3 fighter aircraft representing 43(F) and 111(F) Squadrons based at RAF Leuchars, Fife, Scotland. Closely following the VC-10 will be a Boeing E-3D Sentry airborne early warning aircraft simulating in-flight refuelling, representing 8, 23 and 54 (Reserve) Squadrons from RAF Waddington, Lincolnshire.

Quote from article

Cool video though.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Great video though, would love to have seen it and imagine that situation if it WAS UFO related, a commercial airline being followed by a UFO and the RAF all over the back of it for support, that would be one quality video!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
While I used to attend air shows every summer with my family when I was a kid (we always got in free because we would man the drink booths as volunteers), and enjoy planes very much...

I see that show for the old bag Queen as a total waste of money. She could care less.

About the same excitement as Mrs Bucket would show. hehehe

Keeping Up Appearances

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by azonic-mantra

You’re not wrong mate, you can imagine my sense of disappointment when I found the truth.

top topics

join