It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite real, or even fictional X-Files show's conspiracy theory ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What are your favorite real (if you personally reckon it is and please elaborate) or even fictional (as in something you've just made up,
but is humorously witty) X-Files show's conspiracy theory or theories
(whatever your serious or humorous definition of that is) ?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by KL700]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I liked the old Phenomenon shows

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was fascinated by the episode where a local school teacher turns out to be some strange demon type being, at the end of the show she apparently becomes a snake and eats someone - all they find are his bones!

There were also many episode which were teasingly open-ended. I liked those.

Another favorite was the one where some company was felling ancient trees and unleashed something into the environment that had been contained within the trees rings.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was a big fan of the 2 episodes with this guy(cannot for the like of me remmeber the character's name) that could convince people to do his will by talking to them. the first episode was an intro to him the second was after they thought he was dead or in a coma...can't remember which...I know it was because he has a tumor in the brain that was killing him quicker the more he used the power.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by djvexd]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Pusher

My fav was the Charles Nelson Reilly episode (S3X20):

Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space' (1996)

Also had Jesse Ventura and Alex Trebek as the "Men in Black".

Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare that seeing is believing!

Almost every line of the script is a 'memorable quote'.

Classic episode. 5 stars plus.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I really don't have one. I like it when Mulder points, walks away, and yells "I will stop this!" I also like it when Skully says "Mulder, you can;t be serious...." Mmm...I also like it when Mulder yells "Skully!" and Skully yells "Mulder!" But all these quotes happen in every episode, so there's your conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I hate to do this, but why are these threads continuing to be allowed on ATS? This is for BTS and stops the flow of any real related topics from being discussed.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

You'll note that my post had topical information but as you requested the thread has been moved to BTS and General Entertainment discussion. Happy?

My feeling is that rather than whinging about something which adds no content you might notice, why not add content one's self.

To stay on topic, my next fav X-Files show is:

Je Souhaite (which means 'The Wish' in French.)

From IMdB. Note Not only do we get a lesson in anatomy, but a slice of Ripley's Believe it or Not!, also.

Mulder: Then there is the interesting way in which Mr Flanken died.
Dana Scully: How's that?
Mulder: Chronic morbid tumescence.
Dana Scully: You don't mean what I think you mean?
Mulder: SCHWING! On April 4, 1978, he was admitted to Gateway Memorial Hospital with an extreme priapic condition. Apparently, he was quite the specimen. They had to raise the doorframe in order to wheel him into his hospital room.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

join