It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Genetics on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Beings from the sky, fiery chariots with wings, super-human heroes — all of these themes are part of the folklore and legends of almost every ancient culture around the world. Even the Bible has numerous references to events and beings that could be outer space and extraterrestrial connected. Could it really be that in the distant past we were visited by extraterrestrial beings?

ET visitation theories actually could explain some profound mysteries, such as the evidence of ancient sophisticated technology, and primitive society's feats of engineering.

Chapter 6 of Genesis states, quite explicitly, that a second strain not from this world but from a 'heavenly source', was added to the human gene-pool

Many are starting to look at the ancient marvels of prehistory - the Pyramids, Easter Island, or the Nasca Lines in Peru. How did ancient man create such marvels without sophisticated technology? Then, look deeper at old hieroglyphics and statues and notice that many of the figures are otherworldly or show what appears to be modern technology like aircraft. There are even marvels such as the Peruvian Nasca Lines that can only be fully seen from the air.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Isn't the guy from video a rep. to Bill Meier???

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have read many threads about ET visiting the earth before...
I like this Ancient Astrounaut Theory, and whole heartedly support it.
I had been lookin into many of hindu mythologies (mahabharat and ramayan) where u can find evidences of aircrafts, bombs, nuclear bombs, missiles, time diliation, TVs and so much more.. This actually confused me for a long long time.. But AAT clears everything out....
It also gives a meaning to the charachters in different mythologies resembling each other.
The greek mythologies and hindu mythologies are very much similar...
King of Gods=Indra(hindu)=Zeus(greek)=god of lighting
Cupid=kamadev
Athena=Saraswati... and a lot more.....
This sounds very confusing to many that how is this resemblence possible...
But going as per AAT these kinda ETs actually came to earth and these picturisations are of these charachter which leads in them being similar...
So i completely believe in AAT because it solves the confusion for me....

BUT for me still god is not an alien, it a source from which i gather belief, confidence and energy... which i cant explain, i can neither see god but can it feel its presence......

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I totally believe in our Alien heritage, however, I can't prove it.

And neither can the man in the video.

Unless you consider jiberish written on a paper poster proof.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I appreciate it when people post links like that. When I go through YouTube, all I ever find is a bunch of crap videos with some guy in a rubber mask going "I CREATED YOU! BELIEVE IT!" or some such nonsense.

I believe that Aliens did indeed visit earth, and very likely did start our species. I mean, it makes more sense.

And that's my opinion, not fact.

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Seruak]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by folklegend894m

Beings from the sky, fiery chariots with wings, super-human heroes — all of these themes are part of the folklore and legends of almost every ancient culture around the world. Even the Bible has numerous references to events and beings that could be outer space and extraterrestrial connected. Could it really be that in the distant past we were visited by extraterrestrial beings?

Cite your sources if you can't come up with your own narrative...

Google search of the above quote...

[edit on 1/17/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For now no one can prove our heritage, but most of the facts indicate alien interference.

new topics

top topics

join