It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Gaffes About "the Situation on the Iraq-Pakistan Border"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
Maybe he's just exhausted from being on the campaign trail so long.. He is 72 years old

Well I can imagine that the job of POTUS is quite demanding as well. Surely McCain doesn't expect to lounge by the pool for 4 years, should he get elected? He's just not fit for this position.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

I know! I can't help but wonder what his party is using him for... There's got to be an underlying purpose. I will be extremely surprised if this election happens as it is set up to happen right now. The Republicans would be giving it away.

I feel sorry for him, too. How could he possibly handle the presidency?

Here's a conspiracy angle. They get their golden boy as VP (Romney? Giuliani? Someone we haven't thought of?), McCain wins and then his age and health "catch up with him".... McCain was just the front man, the "lovable one" the Maverick and POW survivor to get the votes. Then he kicks it and the VP (the guy they wanted all along - but was "unelectable") is our new president.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Lloyd, I had to star that post of yours. That was a great McCain Video...

I have to admit, I love it when he says "Can you smell what the Mac is cookin?"

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
No, no no, BH is right! And she's wrong!

McCain didn't just blunder or gaffe! Or goof! It was a mistake and a look into his diabolical plan for the future should he become elected! He plans on destroying every nation between Iraq and Pakistan and then annexing all of those lands into NEW IRAQ and NEW PAKISTAN!

YOU MUST LISTEN TO BENEVOLENT HERETIC and everyone else who says MCCAIN is TOO OLD to be in office! They are not at all biased Obama followers! They know that every person over the age of 65 is FAR TOO OLD to serve in ANY official capacity, whether it be Congress, POTUS or ANY HIGH POSITION OF AUTHORITY!!! They are all licensed doctors and nurses and know exactly what they are talking about and must be given every benefit of the doubt! Believe Benevolent Heretic! Believe the great Obama! Vote for him based on OUR INFORMATION! McCAIN is TOO OLD! He is TOO EVIL! His wife poisons dogs with antifreeze JUST FOR FUN!!! OBAMA!!! OBAMA!!! OBAAAAAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
McCAIN is TOO OLD! He is TOO EVIL!

I'm glad to see an ATS member who has such
clear vision of McCain and his politics!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join