It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect for Bush....Not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
LAW

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
For anyone who has any respect for bush, you have to read the following and concider your motives and your own wisdon.

I am not American, but for the world's sanity I pray and hope enough of you have the courage and sence to kick your leading idiot out of power and back to the rehab clinic in which he belongs.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Decisive or Divisive?
March 10, 2004
By Todd Smyth

He was against global warming now he's for it; he was against "nation-building" now he likes it; he once opposed deficit spending now he's addicted to it; he was a uniter now he's a divider - and that's just one guy appointed by the Supreme Court. So, what redeeming qualities does George Bush have? Well, he's decisive!

... except on gay marriage (he used to be for civil unions)
... and outsourcing jobs (was a good thing, now a bad thing)
... Saddam and Osama good buddies? (actually mortal enemies)
... found mobile weapon labs (mobile weather balloon trucks)
... weapons grade uranium? (totally bogus, officially retracted)
... why we invaded Iraq (was WMD, now Saddam thinking bad thoughts)
... global warming (was our greatest threat, now ignore it and it'll go away)
... cost of new Medicare bill (was $395 billion, now over $534 billion)
... tax cuts favor the middle class (thought Steve Forbes was middle-class)
... budget projections (left out Iraq war, Medicare, and permanent tax cuts)
... no child left behind (except the poor ones)
... military service (was a 'Nam Vet, now "Don't mess with Texas")
... promised 2.6 million new jobs this year (but not in this country)
... promised 1.7 million jobs last year (in China and India shhh!)
... cost of tax-free health savings accounts (was $6.7 billion, now over $16 billion)
... doesn't know Enron CEO Ken Lay (biggest all-time campaign contributor)

It's easy to appear decisive when you think everyone is with you or against you. You can't have second thoughts when you never have the first one. It's hard to have conflicting views when you don't ask questions or even listen to your own cabinet members. While Bush's tax cuts trickle down overseas and al-Qaeda gears up for more attacks, George Bush is taking decisive action to amend the Constitution to restrict liberty, equality and dignity from the friendliest segment of our society.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Outstanding article.

Now this is the information Americans need to see to make a decision. If we could get the same level of analysis by the Bush Admin on Kerry's record then we would at least be able to compare and simply decide who we want for president.

I think Kerry is first a politician then an American. He probably has things that won't withstand much scrutiny but I would rather have all the info before making my decision.

Good article, worth a read for sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Both Bush and Kerry and politicians first. Actually, I think their loyalties are thus:

1. Skull & Bones
2. NWO (via Skull & Bones)
3. Their own corporate interests (also linked to NWO)
4. America (but only when the NWO is up and running)

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All I know is that if it was any worse, we would all be dead.

IMO the dumbest thing that Bush has ever vomited up was his statement on the 'Axles of evil thing'. Let's start name calling and insulting countries that do/may have nuclear weapons. Brilliant! After that let's go down to the school yard and push a kid off the swing and as we turn around to leave that same kid will retaliate by swinging the swing at the back of our heads.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAW
For anyone who has any respect for bush, you have to read the following and concider your motives and your own wisdon.

I am not American, but for the world's sanity I pray and hope enough of you have the courage and sence to kick your leading idiot out of power and back to the rehab clinic in which he belongs.

Decisive or Divisive?
March 10, 2004
By Todd Smyth

He was against global warming now he's for it; he was against "nation-building" now he likes it; he once opposed deficit spending now he's addicted to it; he was a uniter now he's a divider - and that's just one guy appointed by the Supreme Court. So, what redeeming qualities does George Bush have? Well, he's decisive!

... cost of tax-free health savings accounts (was $6.7 billion, now over $16 billion)

It's easy to appear decisive when you think everyone is with you or against you. You can't have second thoughts when you never have the first one. It's hard to have conflicting views when you don't ask questions or even listen to your own cabinet members. While Bush's tax cuts trickle down overseas and al-Qaeda gears up for more attacks, George Bush is taking decisive action to amend the Constitution to restrict liberty, equality and dignity from the friendliest segment of our society.

After reading it I still have much respect for George Bush. I think you are a misguided and unintelligent for not having that same oppinion. Thats my oppinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
An interesting artile if it is true, but what are the sources for all those allegations? I think the media would be all over that if any of it were true. I doubt it would be sat on until election time approached, because some of those allegations are grounds for removal from office. The military record angle is much weaker (in terms of seriousness) than some of the things in this article, yet that has been Bush's biggest "scandal" to date. So until I hear otherwise, I am willing to bet these are half-truths, out-of-context, or outright lies.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

After reading it I still have much respect for George Bush. I think you are a misguided and unintelligent for not having that same oppinion. Thats my oppinion.

It would be nice for you to pick out a few good things as a result of this administration. And no, I don't mean making the rich richer, or going to war under false pretenses. I mean something tangible, something real and something of value.

The fact that you defend this administration just because, makes you misguided and unintelligent in my opinion...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Bush is a stupid, retarted, dumass, loving money, NOT giving a # about people kind of cowboy. (i hate him)!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by LAW

Decisive or Divisive?
March 10, 2004
By Todd Smyth

Are you JOKING me?

What in his argument are you disagreeing with? The numbers are winking you in the face, and you're casting a blind eye!

Then, you're calling him unintelligent for wanting the best for his country?

Tell me....after what you read....How can you say that you still support his regime? He hasn't done one iota of good for this country, and we're going to be reeling from his attempted destruction of the country for decades to come!

Tell me one thing he did that was actually GOOD for the country in the long run.

Funny that you're calling someone else unintelligent, and yet you spelled opinion wrong. Twice.

How can you still respect a man who's trying to destroy your country?

Sometimes the ignorance/lack of will to learn of my countrymen makes me want to cry. I really want people who don't understand the issues...to understand them. It very nearly DOES bring me to tears when I can't make people understand what's going on behind the facade...

Please...I'm not trying to offend you, just trying to understand...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I totally do not respect Bush. Why? The main reason is the WMD's. It is clear that Bush lied to us about them being hidden in Iraq. Forget everything else because that all can be debated but the WMD's can not. Since the day we stormed into Iraq nothing has come up about them being found. Bush and the administration says "They'll find them." Well I for one and tired of waiting. I don't believe they will be found because they were never there to begin with when we went in. For the amount of time we've spent in Iraq now they should've found something by now but they haven't.

Now having said that and turning again Bush I think he's decieved us about everything including 9/11. He should be impeached like every president who has before him. If Nixon and Clinton can be impeached, why can't he?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
He should be impeached like every president who has before him. If Nixon and Clinton can be impeached, why can't he?

Because they did not have the Patriot Act in their belt to subdue those calling for impeachment.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is the patriot act and the definition of terrorist changing to anyone against the ideas of the current administration sound a bit like the red scare and unliked film makers to anyone else?

LAW

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
what Can I say?

I thought I would check in to see the response to my original post.

Thankfully, I see there is only one misguided and unintelligent person stupid enough to open their hand, so it deserves to be slapped.

Unfortunately there are many more out there who will not change and do anything about their lives because they do not understand.
These are the people who need tax cuts on their high incomes, drive round in their SUV's which the government has been instrumental in providing by relaxing the emission laws, the first president to do so in 30years.
It makes sense to be out of Kyoto, because Bush is right, it will affect the economy in a negative way. Never mind that our children will choke to death on poisonous fumes and be badly burnt from the lack of ozone and if their really unlucky, drown due to the ice caps melting, sea levels rising and mass flooding of every major coastal city.

Heh, it makes me proud of you Americans. Its great to be an Ostrich for only they can see just how far Bush has buried his head in the sand.

On another note, Pesky, you mention a valid point regards, skull and bones, NWO and corporate interests. But anyone is better that BUSH!

Quaternary, you asked, "what are the sources for all those allegations? " Unfortunately I didn't write the article but you don�t have to look too far or hard on the net to find what you�re looking for. When you do and I hope you do, pass it on to everyone you know, that�s the only way any good will happen be mass public knowledge which is not possible in a controlled media.

Regards
LAW

oba

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I've got a feeling that a background committee is running things anyway ... and g w is just the front dupe. sort of a mannequin or something.

told where to stand, what to stay, and to put on a bomber jacket once a month for photo opps, etc.

anyway, they hijacked the election.
total fraud. the supreme court is packed with daddy's personal choices.

there's rot high up in the system.
they know it.
I think most people feel that this administration is the most blatant yet for putting personal enrichment in front of anything else they do.

also the Iraq war benefits Carlyle group by the sale of armored vehicles.
check it out. it's complex.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"... doesn't know Enron CEO Ken Lay (biggest all-time campaign contributor)"

Speaking just to this, this is not a black mark against Bush.

Look at how Clinton built this company in the 8 years he was in Washington, then understand that the entire company was dependant on the government helping and giving to Enron. Ken gave to Bush in the hopes that Bush would do the same as Clinton.

When he didn't, boom, company goes down in flames and lays off tons of people.

This is on Clinton, not Bush

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAW I am not American, but...

...But nevermind.

Become an American citizen and then you can give lectures on why he's not fit to be our president.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
...But nevermind.

Become an American citizen and then you can give lectures on why he's not fit to be our president.

He has every right to express opinions against Bush, just as we can say what we want about kim jong-il, saddam, etc. If I were living in another country than the US I would be much more worried about Bush than I am now...at least the one thing we can be sure of is he wont go after his own country..or will he?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He already has and the majority of the country is seeing it.

oba

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

Originally posted by LAW I am not American, but...

...But nevermind.

the problem is when america's actions impact the rest of the world. the rest of the world has a vital interest in what goes on with america's political process since they often have to bear the brunt of decisions made there.

that's also plainly obvious.

or- isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
America has purposefully created dependancies with most other countries in order to increase our "sphere of influence".

The world has right to worry about not only our policy, but our stability. America holds a lot of sway and a lot of power should we begin breaking up or becoming vigilent in the war with terror.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join