It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Over Vitebsk, Belarus June 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I cant find any more information on this, so if anyone knows anymore about this please post.

Its diamond shape, but is that its true shape, or something to do with the camera being in max zoom, ive heard this can create a shape similar?

If it is that shape, it looks amazing

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
link works now...

Can anyone translate what they are saying?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Its diamond shape, but is that its true shape, or something to do with the camera being in max zoom, ive heard this can create a shape similar?

That would be my guess. It doesn't really seem to do anything particularly "alien," does it. It just jitters around a little bit like Jupiter in the sky, and the shape is only there with high zoom.

But, hey. For all I know it could actually and truly be friendly aliens from who knows where paying us a visit. But what's the difference, if I can't prove it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
this looks similar to Jim sparks account of the diamond shaped ufo in his book THE KEEPERS.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Part of the film looks like an optical zoom on a planet, then it gets all fuzzy as the digital zoom takes over.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I cant find any more information on this, so if anyone knows anymore about this please post.

This video is not new and the date is wrong. It was posted on June 6, 2007 at
Youtube. This is the original by a certain epiqsty guy from Russia.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
This video is not new and the date is wrong. It was posted on June 6, 2007 at
Youtube. This is the original by a certain epiqsty guy from Russia.

www.youtube.com...

Yes, misleading date then, i did search for this on ATS, couldnt find a thread on this, can you tell us anymore about this?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
this looks similar to Jim sparks account of the diamond shaped ufo in his book THE KEEPERS.

The thing that makes me think it's a camera artifact is that what are the odds that the thing would align itself perfectly with the camera to produce a perfect diamond shape like that, without moving to one side or another, so it looks flat, with no perspective? It doesn't rotate or turn in any way that can be seen. It doesn't look like a 3-D object.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The most interesting part of the video is from 3:00 to 3:15. The object seems to bend and turn. Very strange.

Thanks for posting this!

top topics

join