It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we bring change in our Political System in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have sat through countless dinners and family gatherings where all the heads of the family just discuss and ramble about politics. Recently the conversation has been over the dismay of the two candidates presented to us for presidency and none of whom I believe are capable of the necessary BLEACHING needed in the political hierarchy to get rid off the infected greedy politicians.

I constantly see all around the division the party lines have created amongst the public in the past but now recently we are seeing dilution of those party boarders and more, more voters/non-voters are basing opinions on issues instead of party loyalty. But how do we start from a clean state when the corruption runs so deep.

The government representatives/congressman/senators/non-elected officials during election years get down on their knees and start brown nosing to the public for re-election/re-appointment and we are duped constantly. Every time we elect a new bloodline to enter politics who we believe to be uncorrupted by agendas is instantly overwhelmed by infectious greedy politicians who recruit our fighter of freedom to the ranks of their corruption.

Storming any of our institutions and slapping these corrupted politicians out is one way as has been done by other industrialized countries through the unity of public. I don't see it happening here in the US, but who knows.

To accomplish such cleansing of our own system unity is first needed which we are starting to see more and more of as the issues we face everyday become equally common within us and we see each other as equals. During election time we need candidates who are from the working family like us, not people who were breed in Harvard, Princeton, or other Ivy Leagues where all they did was join the Skulls and party.

Have any of you thought along these line or do most of us still prefer to be divided? How do you purpose such BLEACHING of corruption can be done?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Vote for Obama! Apparently he said he would bring change.

or McCain! I think he said he would bring change too.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
Vote for Obama! Apparently he said he would bring change.

or McCain! I think he said he would bring change too.

Thanks Capitan' Obvious.

Very thought provoking reply

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama, how long have you been on ATS?

If you really want to make a difference you really need to give term limits to Congress.

Out with all incumbents would be a very good start.

top topics

join