It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

liveleak vid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Maybe somthing like this?

Or, maybe already debunked? Never seen this things
before.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Interesting video, you say it is that toy that a guy made, but it seems to be viewed at a very high altitude, if it's 3 foot wide at that height it would be smaller right? Got me baffled but in honesty it does look like that shape of the model the guy made and a similar light arrangement, as it was by a beach also and the guy is stood on the beach I would say that's possible, just have a problem with the distance for a 3 foot wide toy...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's hard to get overly excited about what is really just a light in the sky. Of course, the reverse is also true. When a video of a UFO shows great detail we automatically suspect it of being fake! It's going to take a truly amazing video to get people to treat this subject the respect it deserves.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by A SINCLAIR

cool....our space friends put on a nice show for that town.

thanks for sharing this

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Here is your UFO!

www.ocregister.com...

Good vid, but just not a UFO.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Quazga]

This is funny... I show this thing for what it is, and only the DamnAlien reponds. Everyone else is trying to say helicopter or asking if it may have been debunked.

Well guess what IT HAS!, see above links and photograph of EXACTLY what these people saw.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

That is probably it, circle of blue lights with one red light, the guy has been hoaxing people on the beaches of Orange County. You don't have to be a skeptic to see the obvious. And considering these people lived on the beach and there is nothing to really guage the size of the "ufo", it could be 1000ft out and appear to be much further.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The key thing that makes it NOT a UFO is that it banks when it turns.

Only in-air craft need to bank while turning (airplane, helicopter).

The fact that it is obviously LED white lighting and that it wobbles around means it is probably the RC craft shown earlier.

NEXT.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The energetic high pitch humming is a model airplane engine, that is exactly the same sound an engine like that makes. Also the craft seems to be flying around in circles above someones house. So there are 2 very interesting facts that tells me it someone home brew airplane that they have attached lights too, not really hard too do. My buddy in into model airplanes and he attaches different strobe lights to his and flies it around at night, it has been spotted by neighbors and thought to be a ufo, until my buddy let them know. Basically this is someone just having fun

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Its a good thing there are skeptics like myself and a few others on this posting or I quote "People" like you would have everything in the night sky to be martians coming to take us home. Instead of belittling us you might want to thank us, we have kept you from looking like a fool for many years, although you keep at it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ye I think this has been debunked as that model plane watching it again the lights on the first camera are the same and as I said above, it's on a beach and funny enough the pic of the guy he is stood on a beach!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit
Don't be too quick to discount these ring ufos that we have seeing vidoes of recently. I had a day time sighting of a ring craft from an airplane last July. I had never seen any reports of this type of craft before so was i was not sure what to make of it at the time. It was very clear and appeared to be made up of small blocks that fomred the ring. It was dark gray and just sat motionless on top of the cloud cover below. After a short time, the pilot turned and went down into coulds. The worst part is that I had a video camera strapped to my hand but I spent to much time trying to figure out what it was I didn't get it truned on in time (hate to admit that). Does anyone know how to get cockpit recordings? I would love to hear what was said.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by NephraTari

Its a good thing there are skeptics like myself and a few others on this posting or I quote "People" like you would have everything in the night sky to be martians coming to take us home. Instead of belittling us you might want to thank us, we have kept you from looking like a fool for many years, although you keep at it.

First what part of "thats an interesting video" warrants the statement that people like me think everything in the sky are martians coming to take us home?

Second how did I belittle you by saying that I awaited the onslaught of the skeptic brigaid ? Is onslaught rude? Is brigade rude? Certainly you dont think skeptic is rude because you used it to define yourself.

Might try reading a post before you take offense or start making baseless statements. That was just rude. RUDE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join