It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - No Spiritual Awakening/Ascension/ Second Coming, Etc. - Then What?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharr

Well I agree with you too then.

I've noticed this too but when you say this what do you mean? That time is becoming non existent or that it is becoming something else? Also, when you say that it is flexible do you then mean that we can change time and how we perceive it? Move throught time? Stop time from affecting us by aging us? In effect becoming immortal.
I just want to say, I am in no way discrediting you and have a genuine interest in what you are saying.
Oh and if you could provide some links similar to what your talking about that'd be fantastic!
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle-2302

sorry, that response wasnt at you it was at some other user... having trouble locating the reversal sim but heres a link about it until i can locate and post the other one...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

heres alink about the simulation and how they built the model in a pc and the fields "to there amazement" were flipping by themselves... however this seems similar to the one that i had seen but doesnt have the video footage on the site like the one i saw previously...

www.psc.edu...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

check this out.....

query.nytimes.com...

it talks about POLAR AURUORAS at the equator...

the mayans, who were on the equator more or less believed the "world Tree" would be viewable at the end of their calendar.. maybe they were referring to the aurora which would be visable on that end date..

they also depicted their world tree as a green cross...

arent the northern lights / aurora's green in color too? very exciting!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by killjoy99]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I got sucked into the 2012 obsession (careful, it's a "black hole") when I started seeing 11:11 on digital clocks (another "black hole"). The synchronicity of it is interesting in itself. But the real weird part is how the my mind would get an absentminded urge to look at the clock when I have no interest in knowing the time of day at that moment. (Other prompts of significance is being woken up at 4:44 or 5:55 out of deep sleep and seeing the time, as if there's a special message trying to be conveyed from the "other side.") Anyway, one thing led to another and I discovered that the winter solistice for 12/21/12 begins at 11:11. That's how I got hooked on investigating the meaning of 2012.

Initially, the 11:11 prompting "coincidences" felt like a urgent warning to wake up and pay attention. Over time, after making the 2012 connection, the promptings would feel like an affirmation that I was on the right track. So to me, I've felt spiritually guided to the 2012 craze before it was a craze.

So what's really happening? My sense is that it has to do with a shifting of resonance that is taking place. A new generation of gifted children are being born. Some people call them Indigo children, Star children, Crystal children. Whatever these children are, they have a higher vibration and, hence, give off a higher frequency of Light. This is causing a new awareness to be manifested around the world. Some people like Drunvalo Melchizedek and Solara are claiming to be gateways to causing this energy shift in the "matrix grid" surrounding the earth. I have my own theories about what is actually the cause of this new generation of "high voltage" kids. Whatever it is, I feel the changes taking place. Earth Spirit is being elevated. The relentless synchronicity events tell me so.

Will the 2012 shift transform the world? I think it depends how many people wake up. If it's a lot, then great changes will take place. If not, then only those who have awakened will sense or see the changes. It's all about free will. (Btw, that's why Aliens or a Messiah isn't going to suddenly appear and hyperwarp the world into idylic heaven on earth. We are the ones that must change first, from the inside outward.)

[edit on 7/22/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I recommend this book to anyone confused about the mass leap in consciousness: www.scribd.com...

spread the word

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you for your thread. You saved me a lot of time. I was trying to think of the best way to explain this, but you defiantly have it down more so then myself.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I try not to bother with people that don’t see such an obvious coincidence. That is, the Mayan calendar and the galactic alignment. Aldous Huxley wrote in his book, “War of the Worlds”, the governments of the world are no longer going to burn books, but disseminate so much information that every will become illrelivent. That is what I believe what has happen to the good people I referred to above. There will always be ups and downs, disinformation, and man made apocalypse “Y2K”. But hands down, the Mayans have something, to refute that is utter ignorance.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You said if nothing happens in the year 2012? So now its a year thing...its not going to happen on that specific date? or hour, minute , second?

See what i mean. Time is plastic....So i doubt any major breakthru can be predicted so accurately. ITs all dependant on consciousness and when we complete the work...unless its the planet that is doing it. But even then, I see it happening more gradually. I doubt some energy will blast everyone into some new awareness all at once.
The only way a see a specific event would be if humanity breaks off into realities based on energy levels. So maybe some could disappear onto another higher plane. But would we all make the energy change at the same time. i doubt it.

The question is what will all the people who are waiting for a galactic fireworks show on 12-21-2012 do when it doesnt happen. THats their issue for being so certain.

I would say that by 2012 any true seeker will see that some big transition is happening and be excited. Why would we be let down if we know its in motion.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

You raise a good point. I see it as, running and trying to catch a moving box car train. The opportunity is there. Are you fast enough? What happens if you can’t jump on? I really don’t know. I don’t think everyone is going to become like mike “Jesus”, just because of some energy shift. I often wonder what if I don’t make the train. Will I be stuck in this really plane, while a few of my friends move on to bigger and better things. That would really suck. There are too many hidden variables in this. Its to bad where not born with a 2012 handbook.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I find it hard to imagine Regan meaning anything other than a hidden agenda due to his attendance at Bohemian Grove. Yea in a just world we as inhabitants of this earth would live in harmony and help each other when needed but I cant imagine why after all this time we would be willing to do it.

Regarding my comment about mother earth being the prize, I mean global domination by the elite and evidence this by our continuing erasure of rights and world governments trying so hard to financially join The americas under the new currency "The Amero" and the Europian states already in free fall with the Euro and the increased inflation it has caused.

I have no doubt that everything from now till 2012 will be based around money, making the elite rich and increasing their control if we allow it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

that would be fine, but Mayan long count is based on 36,000 not 26,000

it's just another day. they were not aware of galactic alignments, im sure they just saw no real reason to keep counting that far ahead in time.

The galactic alignment only occurs every 26,000 years not 36,000.
As far as the Mayans and other ancient civilizations being aware of future events. I believe they were fully aware, most of what we have learned about the stars all comes from them.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by killjoy99

Great links! Thanks a lot these look fantastic. I'll make sure to print them out later and study them tonight!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

I know what you mean but I can't help but feel agnostic towards a lot of the predicitons of 2012. There are so many, some with a lot of evidence and some which are just theories and so called prophecies. Only time will tell.

Regarding the numbers I've had this a lot recently but I just put it down to the brain recognizing patters and making them seem miraculous. All I can really say about it is pure coincidence at the moment until persuaded otherwise. I do feel some numerology having some significance though as I've even been having dreams with number patters. After all, if you think about it numbers could possibly be a universal language it just depends on how it is reprsented.

Anyway I can see 2012 being a very interesting year.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by earthbear13

Well glad to be of some help.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by earthbear13

Well said.

In my opinion there's simply too much evidence to say that something regarding the Mayans astronomical calander won't happen in 2012.

Everything else though I'm not so sure about and the people that believe in those predictions, I'm very curious on hearing their opinion on the matter.

I was just reading over a thread on the Galactic Federation this morning. Those are one of those things I just can't begin to believe with some evidence, not just channeled messages. If the years go by with no disclosure from them it certainly would be interesting to see the believers reactions.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle-2302

Regarding the numbers I've had this a lot recently but I just put it down to the brain recognizing patters and making them seem miraculous.

It could be coincidence, but then there's the telepathy side of it. Why does the mind say: Look now? Like I've said, I've woken up out of deep sleep just to see 4:44 staring back at me from the alarm clock. I mean waking up in a middle of a dream for no reason. Something prompt me. My mind? My spirit that's not dreaming (?) is aware that it's 4:44 and wants me to wake up? Then the question is why did it do that?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I reckon that by some coincidence, that aligns with many cultures' ideas of new consciousness or new race, that it could be the year we create the first human clone, Kid A.
If not that, the year that genetically modified humans begin to appear.

Or perhaps the first true android / terminator lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

That's a very good point actually. I used to wake up at the same time just about every day though which didn't seem to have much significance. 9:54. The only thing I could find was the area code for Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood and a few others.

But from just googling it again it says that the area code went into service on September 11th 1995. Interesting. Might always be the telepathic subconcious linking numbers together as I've heard a bit about the number 911 having some significance in a few other threads.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilley

Hahaha could be but if you think about it, we're still not even entirely sure how the human brain works let alone hown to develop it to better ourselves. You could be right though, who knows? The government might have a few secret programs to do with that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join