It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big pharma behind new EU laws?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
New EU laws relating to synthetic produce are going to be applied to organic products like homeopathic medicines and biodynamic baby foods because the organic market for these type of products is deemed too small to warrant their on laws. This will result in companies producing organic and alternative medicine and certain foodstuffs being forced to add synthetic vitamins etc into their products, thus compromising their ethical stance or even causing them to go out of buisness, while at the same time denying their consumer freedom of choice!
All this is supposedly in the name of protecting the public from potentially, and probably not big pharma sanctioned, ingredients.

The following action group are trying to garner 1 million signatures to a petition to try and have some clout through public opinion and stop this encroachment on our civil liberties, because at the end of the day people, that's what it is.

www.eliant.eu...

Ok, ok, i have no proof that big pharma is behind this, but what are the chances!

Deary me, I'm becoming a serial new threader!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
this jives very well with the COdex Alimentarius agenda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

piece by piece, the puzzle is falling into place, until nobody will be able to deny it any longer. the question is whether people will be capable of resisting at that point.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Interesting video LL, had never seen it before-just watced the 3rd part.

As if all the insectisides and other crap in our food, and water, isn't bad enough, they'll soon be the least of our worries if certain creeps get their way.

Half off topic, but the woman in the vid talks about US pork being banned in the EU because of beta antagonists, well i'm certain that US beef is banned aswell because of a growth hormone being used-don't know which one. Ain't bothered though, don't eat the s"*t.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I take it no-body signed the petition then. Oh well, i suppose we all got enough to worry about. The Implications worry me though.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
this jives very well with the COdex Alimentarius agenda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

piece by piece, the puzzle is falling into place, until nobody will be able to deny it any longer. the question is whether people will be capable of resisting at that point.

Beat me to the punch. Its evil beyond comprehension, thats why they are getting aeway with it. Too few truely understand how evil TPTB really are.

new topics

top topics

join